Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Set Ephraim as my lead for buffs. I know at least a couple of us are running -blade builds on Soren, so hopefully he's useful for someone. He's running Siegmund, Rally Defense, Moonbow, Fury 3, Vantage 3, Hone SPD 3, and Fortify RES 1. 

Let's pull out a win, Team Soren! :3

Also, on my alternate account, I'm on Team Karel, so if anyone wants to be my friend (because I don't have any atm), feel free to add me. The name's Katsudon with a Brave Lyn as my lead. And my ID is 9232989378.

Edited by Rafiel's Aria

@Mackc2 I was so confused why I had Legion of all units in my first match. I didn't realize you had switched your lead out, haha. I like him though. And he works very well with the 5-star Clarisse I'm using for the matches themselves. I'm almost tempted to set her as my lead instead, to better show my support for Katarina, but people might prefer to get Tailtiu over her.

First match was easy enough: my Soren, @DarkLordIvy's Ike and rando Tharja w/LaD 3 vs. a very lost Katarina, NS!Elise and PA!Azura. Tharja teared through Kat and Elise while Ike gave Azura a nice spanking on Soren's behalf. With how simple that was, I won't be shocked if I get something stupid next time.

I've set Cordelia (pic below) as my lead for now but can switch it up if need be. Let's do this, Team Soren!

Spoiler

rzj30tW.png?1

Has Attack +3 seal currently equipped, not Squad Ace C 1.

15 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

@Mackc2 I was so confused why I had Legion of all units in my first match. I didn't realize you had switched your lead out, haha. I like him though. And he works very well with the 5-star Clarisse I'm using for the matches themselves. I'm almost tempted to set her as my lead instead, to better show my support for Katarina, but people might prefer to get Tailtiu over her.

I am rather proud of that legion I still have to change his special though (I am so very tempted to give him galeforce), I think Clarisse would work well thematically, I don't know their build but I wouldn't think the two couldn't be too different.

Edit: also thanks for reminding me I needed to update my signature 

Edited by Mackc2

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I am rather proud of that legion I still have to change his special though (I am so very tempted to give him galeforce), I think Clarisse would work well thematically, I don't know their build but I wouldn't think the two couldn't be too different.

I hear Luna works well with him, especially with a Brave Axe, but Galeforce sounds like fun as well. Mine does have a Brave Axe+ (thanks Camilla for ruining my pity rate...), but everything else is just his regular kit so far, and he's still just at 4-star. I plan to 5-star and max merge both him and Clarisse someday, though.

(Also he showed up in the second match too, which is still great.)

Yeah, I think I'm gonna switch to Clarisse, at least for now. She's easily the unit I've put the most work into, so it'd be nice to show her off a bit. Feel free to judge her build by looking at her in the Friends List, if you want to.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I hear Luna works well with him, especially with a Brave Axe, but Galeforce sounds like fun as well. Mine does have a Brave Axe+ (thanks Camilla for ruining my pity rate...), but everything else is just his regular kit so far, and he's still just at 4-star. I plan to 5-star and max merge both him and Clarisse someday, though.

(Also he showed up in the second match too, which is still great.)

Yeah, I think I'm gonna switch to Clarisse, at least for now. She's easily the unit I've put the most work into, so it'd be nice to show her off a bit. Feel free to judge her build by looking at her in the Friends List, if you want to.

That was basically the build I was expecting, Brave bow archers are the best archer build, but I already have a brave Bridelia so I want to build her differently, I'm thinking of giving her windsweep, phantom speed and some some other debuff to stack with her bow. 

Sadly I don't think I will get to use your Clarisse that often because the game loves to give me my sisters Raven-Lilina

29 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

First match was easy enough: my Soren, @DarkLordIvy's Ike and rando Tharja w/LaD 3 vs. a very lost Katarina, NS!Elise and PA!Azura. Tharja teared through Kat and Elise while Ike gave Azura a nice spanking on Soren's behalf. With how simple that was, I won't be shocked if I get something stupid next time.

I've set Cordelia (pic below) as my lead for now but can switch it up if need be. Let's do this, Team Soren!

Hide contents

rzj30tW.png?1

Has Attack +3 seal currently equipped, not Squad Ace C 1.

Gotten her both times this play session.

...Three more to go until I'm done with Round 1.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I feel bad for Karel.

Takumi: 13,784,098
Karel: 2,752,550

Oh yes!

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Amelia has 18M against Katarina’s 8M. RIP Katarina. Multipliers all round go?

Oh no!

Meanwhile...

Soren: 6.230,346
Ryouma: 22.069,994

I guess Ryouma's viability as a unit here is shining through.