Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Just now, NoirCore said:

Maybe, but I still want the multiplier on the circumstances that it's the best option to give a team a chance. Maybe reduce it to its original amount in the mage gauntlet or something.

Yeah, maybe not make it x3 since it kind of becomes irrelevant later in a round, but a fixed x4 or maybe even x5 could be fair enough. And go back to having them trigger only when a team is behind by 10%.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

No she had the same opinion when Lyn lost to Camilla. I'm sure it isn't just because Ryoma lost.

She might have a different opinion if a multiplier helped an underdog Ike defeat Lyn.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy: Anyway, why are you Setsuna in your IGN and not Satsuma?

Setsuna is actually the name I use on most places. I use the Satsuma variation for gaming names (because it's much less likely to be taken), and sometimes as a bit of a disguise (about as good as Eliwood and co's robes for people who actually know me). Satsuma is also more unique, I guess.

The name I used was SetsunaFSeiei, an anime character. People often joked about how hard it was to spell, and someone called me SatsumaFSoysoy, which I liked.

Well with Takumi being our next victim opponent, I'm swapping my lead to my 5* TA M!Robin because I want the worms on Team Takumi to suffer it makes far more sense than sticking a flier out there against an archer. Those joining or already on Team Soren, you can hit me up with a request if we aren't already friends.

Name: Tybrosion
ID: 0085075948
Lead: M!Robin (+Spd/-HP), pic included below

Spoiler

pcPVcBl.png?1

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The name I used was SetsunaFSeiei, an anime character. People often joked about how hard it was to spell, and someone called me SatsumaFSoysoy, which I liked.

At least サツマ doesn’t look like it’s flipping the bird. The ma looks like a hand put to one’s side though. Is the sa like a V-sign?

Takumi won and not only that he seems to be the only Hoshidan Royal left. I would of like to see Takumi vs Ryoma despite Ryoma having the biggest team but I guess that would have been like asking for Ike vs Lyn.

Still, I'm kind of hoping Takumi wins the whole thing despite multiplier shenanigans because I think it would be funny if Takumi won his the VG he was in while Leo failed to even make it to the finals in the three Voting Gauntlets he participated in.

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That said, I may still decide to join a team tomorrow. I've been known to change my mind later after I've begun feeling better. So I'll have to see how I feel later.

Join Team Shanna!  Frederick will have a field day with his Hammer against Amelia! :P:

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well with Takumi being our next victim opponent, I'm swapping my lead to my 5* TA M!Robin because I want the worms on Team Takumi to suffer it makes far more sense than sticking a flier out there against an archer. Those joining or already on Team Soren, you can hit me up with a request if we aren't already friends.

I sent you one. It’ll be under the name “LordFrigid”, and the lead is either Fae or Azura...it should have updated to Azura by now but...idk.

Edited by LordFrigid

Despite all these upsets, I'm happy we can all come together as a community under the same, positive goal.

To defeat all Hoshidans and keep Nohrians at the top where they belong. #NeverHoshidan

Edited by Glennstavos

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Reveal hidden contents

pcPVcBl.png?1

That is why the Creator(s) gave us triangle affinity to even the odds!

Shame to see that Katarina lost, but very happy to see that I still managed to get 2,100 feathers for my rank. Almost to 20,000 again thanks to those feathers.

Special shoutout to @Mackc2, for allowing this to happen yesterday:

Spoiler

3fhfICV.png

I was hoping to join Hinoka if Katarina lost, but at least my third option is still in this. Let's go, team Soren! Sorry @Vaximillian. Sharena was a lot of fun to use though! I'm pretty sure a few people on my Friends List are already on/going to join Soren, but if anyone else wants to add me, feel free to send a request to 5367543341. My current lead is a 5-star Brave Archer Clarisse for revenge:

Spoiler

jpvhkVr.jpg

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

Despite all these upsets, I'm happy we can all come together as a community under the same, positive goal.

To defeat all Hoshidans and keep Nohrians at the top where they belong.

... This is probably a joke, but for some reason these kinds of statements are really pissing me off.

Back to Etrian Odyssey, whose fanbase pisses me off far less than FE's.

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

To defeat all Hoshidans and keep Nohrians at the top where they belong. #NeverHoshidan

I just googled I'll shoot you down
It's not takumi but its mildly amusing

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You aren’t? I’m willing to suspend my disbelief for a second.

Maybe a little bit. Look at my avatar.

4 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I like Hoshido more, to be honest.

13 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Join Team Shanna!  Frederick will have a field day with his Hammer against Amelia! :P:

My Frederick doesn't use his hammer anymore though... But he does have Axebreaker, so he'd defeat Amelia anyway. But I probably won't join Shanna, sorry...

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

the main objective was actually to produce a great war to destroy one side and leave the other weakened, then the illustrious grado army can finish the broken remnants of whomever is left. #GBAMasterRace

5 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I like Hoshido more.

Hoshido characters>>

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

My Frederick doesn't use his hammer anymore though... But he does have Axebreaker, so he'd defeat Amelia anyway. But I probably won't join Shanna, sorry...

That's fine~!  At least I tried~!

28 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

In other news, I don’t actually know if anyone on my friends list is on team Soren...

I'm on Team Soren! It must be fate. I was literally planning to write to you today about something that happened in the Arena. I encountered the mythical Sheena with an Armor Emblem team all wearing Ward Armor. And it was against my +5 Tiki. Tiki just eats Sheena alive, despite Sheena's high Res and Ward Armor buffs.

So, does this mean I get to play with your Caeda again? She's pretty awesome. :D

I don't know who to join. :/

20 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Hide contents

pcPVcBl.png?1

I feel like using my cancel affinity Takumi because of this...