Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Just now, Dracologist said:

I think you have me confused with someone else. Blood of Dragons was my first gauntlet.

mabey, I just remember seeing a Mist picture that was all to happy to go to lucina after ephraim beat chrom.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tsak said:

Hey man just think about it...
Bows vs Peagsus Knights

Wise man once said... I don't pick fights I can't win..

018z6rl.jpg

unfortunately axe beats lance and that didn't go too well, I will be incredibly pissed if desperation wins this just because of the broken modifier.

4 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

You and and me both. I could a little understand winning against Hinoka because of the old school character vs new character from especially Fates but winning against Amelia is just baffling me. 

I'd say the former is more surprising. Prior to Heroes almost nobody liked Amelia; if anything she was infamous for being one of the worst, if not the worst character in the game she appeared in. To top it off, she didn't even break the top 100 characters in CYL. The only reason people supported her in the first place was likely because she was just a really good unit in Heroes. Hinoka, on the other hand, despite being the least popular Hoshidan sibling, still hails from a recent and very popular game and is a central and important character, unlike Amelia.

Either way, since I'm not attached to neither Hinoka nor Amelia I can't help but be charmed by this somewhat unknown character going on a run like this.

Just now, thecrimsonflash said:

unfortunately axe beats lance and that didn't go too well, I will be incredibly pissed if desperation wins this just because of the broken modifier.

I feel ya
I was Team Ryoma starting, the multiplier is shenanigans. I also remember Lucina vs everyone else.
I think the solution lies somewhere in the middle

Aww, I've missed out on 1000 victory feathers now... Oh well.  RIP Ryoma and Amelia.  Taken down by the almighty multiplier. :XD:

I guess I'll join Takumi.  I'm not really a fan of him, but I haven't played FE6 yet.  Might as well support a character from my favourite game!  He kicked ass on my team in Birthright.  :]

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Wow. I never can pick a winning team can I? RIP 

@Arcanite where to next? Tacomeme or Desperation Fodder?

In my opinion, you should join Thany and help us face takumi. It will be a tense battle.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Wow. I never can pick a winning team can I? RIP 

@Arcanite where to next? Tacomeme or Desperation Fodder?

;-;

Next time, you're choosing all the teams just make sure that team sucks so they get multiplier snipes all day

TO SHANNA
FOR THE FEATHERS!

2 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Have you ever fought pegasus versus archer? It's a blowout in favour of the pegasus.

FE6 archers didn't have Takumi's insane bulk and close counter
Actually I'm pretty sure Takumi is the best archer in the series (atleast from what i played, be gentle Tellius fans)

Edited by Tsak

Just now, Arcanite said:

;-;

Next time, you're choosing all the teams just make sure that team sucks so they get multiplier snipes all day

TO SHANNA
FOR THE FEATHERS!

You know where the feathers are coming from?

Shanna's pegasus is showering you with them

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Says Ryoma and says Hinoka.

They lost therefore they were not truly Hoshidans. They were tainted by Nohrian scum magic.

Edited by Logos

4 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Anyways, I'll be using Hinoka as my unit for this round. She is gonna help her bro get her avenged and grind up sp

Also, @Alkaid and @NSSKG151, do you want me to change my lead? Or is PA!Azura alright as is?

I've only gotten her a couple times, but she's been fine so far for me. 

This has to be one of the most intense battles ever! I'm so super proud of my little bundle of joy (Soren). 

Alright let's go Takumi <3 let's take you to victory. Seriously Shanna's victory pisses me off.

If anyone wants to add me, feel free. ^.^....let's take that Gaius wanna-be out.

Screenshot_20171107-031543.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sproutling said:

I almost want Shanna to win just to see the collective meltdown from people saying "BUT TAKUMI IS MORE POPULAR HE DESERVES TO WIN WAAAAH."

Let’s make Shanna win then.

Ceterum censeo, multiplicatorem esse delendam.

9 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Have you ever fought pegasus versus archer? It's a blowout in favour of the pegasus.

You do realize she's going up against the guy who has Point Blank every time as an enemy in CQ, and CC in Heroes?

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

TO SHANNA
FOR THE FEATHERS!

Yet you have a picture of Oboro, loyal retainer of Takumi. Her having disobedient followers makes Takumi question her loyalty. That shall weigh heavily upon his fragile soul. He might get infected with evil and become paranoid and execute her as a result.

8 minutes ago, Tsak said:

(atleast from what i played, be gentle Tellius fans)

You have little to fear. Bows are garbage in PoR, Astrid is good in spite of bows, she'll be using a lance/axe all the time once she promotes. Shinon is very solid in RD, but nowhere near broken, Astrid has a terrible start, Rolf is good but requires a lot of EXP, and Leonardo has a nice personal weapon, but that is about it.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer