Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, a bear said:

Team Shanna gotta stop burning all them wasted flags

All who burn their flags on team Shanna right now are double agents working for Takumi. This is my only explanation.

13 minutes ago, a bear said:

Sorry...but I'm dead inside right now. I need to get rid of these flags or they'll mock me every time I look at the VG screen.

Edited by Alexmender

7 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Sorry...but I'm dead inside right now. I need to get rid of these flags or they'll mock me every time I look at the VG screen.

No I in Team

500 > 400, unused flags > YOU LOSE

21 minutes ago, a bear said:

The people with 1000+ Flags needs to spend a few, lest they have some leftover.  I imagine there's a bunch on Team Takumi in the same boat.

The full frontal multiplier can't even be the chaotic free for all properly, when we've come to expect it.

2 minutes ago, MisfitMiju said:

Team Takumi needs to stay within range so we dont trigger a multiplier for Shanna next hour, if that happens we can win

Actually, if a multiplier happens next hour, then you'd get one in the following one, pretty much securing a win. Just saying. ;)

Just now, SilvertheShadow said:

Actually, if a multiplier happens next hour, then you'd get one in the following one, pretty much securing a win. Just saying. ;)

Oh yeah I forgot that the gauntlets continue after the hour mark guess all I can do is hope

They are neck and neck. If any multiplier happened before this was over it would be Shanna's, but that's not going to happen. Takumi will probably keep a marginal lead and seal this.

Spend your flags. It's done.

I've got 600 Flags, guess I'll spend 200 next hour, then 400 the last hour, whether there's a bonus hour or not.  I was hoping to break a million points again, but it looks like that won't be happening.

3 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

This is probably the worst gauntlet ever if only because the game mode can actually punish players for being patient in waiting for big multipliers.

Multipliers punish players for everything. Too popular? Slap! Too active? Slap! Too passive? Slap! Too impatient? Slap! Too patient? Slap!

Dismantle the multiplier, it’s dragged on for too long.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Multipliers punish players for everything. Too popular? Slap! Too active? Slap! Too passive? Slap! Too impatient? Slap! Too patient? Slap!

Dismantle the multiplier, it’s dragged on for too long.

Really just need a new game mode. Whole game at this point is about trying to game the multiplier.  Rooting for your favorite character is a fool's errand.

VG is really the worst game mode and I hope they get rid of it.  This VG proved that they've ran out of ideas for this anyway.

I actually love the Voting Gauntlet, multipliers and all. Not knowing who is going to win is very suspenseful and exciting to me and I like being part of a team and supporting my favorite characters whether we win or lose.

Honestly I'm fine with the gauntlet in it's current state, I think Shanna making it to finals and Camila overthrowing Lyn are perfect examples of why you should just pick your favorites. Nobody liked blowouts and if we won't get balanced matches then at least everyone has a fighting chance, and I think asking for the mode to be removed is pointless at this stage just because you're personally dissatisfied with it.

Edited by MisfitMiju
fixing some errors

I figured a stalemate would happen, but I didn't know it'd be this bad. Thankfully, I've only got about 400 flags left. I've figured that the best "strategy" for this new rendition of the multiplier, if you're on the constantly losing team, is to spend flags starting on the second day of the round. If you're not awake for that, start spending a couple here and there right before you go to bed. Spending 50 or 100 flags helped boost my score quite a bit. Even so, I had been hoping for one more multiplier. 

If you're really dissatisfied with this game mode, provide feedback and tell IS why. It's easy to infer that players might be upset. But they don't know how to fix it. I mean, I'm always placated with free stuff, but that doesn't fix the problem.  Go to Misc. > FAQ > Customer Support > Feedback

I'm likely going to provide feedback about the multiplier as well as the "using a friend's character during battle" mechanic. And I might request more goofy themes. Even without Lucius, I thought this was a really nice showdown.