Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Going to start on team Shanna, if she loses I'll go to Katarina or Takumi... if they all lose then I'm just going to any team that isn't Hinoka. So.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amelia is my favorite of the girls and Ryoma is my favorite boy. I'm not sure what strategy to go with though. usually I try to pick the biggest round 1 underdog but that massively backfired on me last time. I slept through multipliers, and I saved too many flags too late and was unable to use them all. I'm thinking of just going with a favorite this time. Should be able to get 8k+ feathers pretty easily that way.

It will probably be either Lobster or Pineapple on the boys side. The girls winner should be either Amelia or Hinoka?

Obviously the 1% differential for the multiplier can easily lead to an upset though...

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

Hmm I think I like Soren the best out of all of these characters though if I had to predict who would have the most I'd say that would be Takumi.  

@Arcanite  What do you think?  Is there anyone on here you'd prefer us support?

I was thinking that Ryoma would win, unless takumi has popularity superiority gained from heroes or something

I want to go with Hinoka because she seems like the underdog on this one. The guys might have a win this time... 
Amelia for FE8 power
or Karel because he is the babe

Choices choices!

I have no idea who to go for. I don't have any of these units. So, I'll decide between the people I know. So Amelia, Hinoka, Ryoma, and Takumi. I can immediately boot out Hinoka and Amelia for neither of them being my best units. And then after decideing who I liked more in terms of personality, Takumi wins. So team Takumi here I go!

I Love how Wrys decides to show up for me on the long hair husbando banner, never change heroes. That aside this gauntlet is so goofy and I love it, Katarina is one of my favorites but I'm fully supporting the pineapple this time and hopefully he takes home the win for Hoshido and leo the gauntlet meme 

Edited by MisfitMiju

Going to start on team Soren because he and Shanna are the only ones in this gauntlet I have, and I know next to nothing about Shanna. Also because Soren's awesome.

If any Team Soren folks want to friend me, my ID's 8160484473, will start with something blue as my lead, likely Olwen or Cordelia (please ping/quote/pm me if you send a request though, I'm really lazy at checking the gauntlet threads)

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Sakura, Priscilla, and Maria too. And Nino! And Catria! And Minerva! And Delthea! And best mage knight girl Olwen! 

Most of these have long hair compared to the units on the gauntlet though, Nino's like the only one who actually counts :P:

In what world does Delthea count as short-haired lady at all? Jugdral

18 minutes ago, MisfitMiju said:

I Love how Wrys decides to show up for me on the long hair husbando banner, never change heroes.

A man can dream

Edited by Sylphid

36 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I was thinking that Ryoma would win, unless takumi has popularity superiority gained from heroes or something

Ryoma is better in heroes, but I think Takumi was more popular prior? (at least in CYL he was).

36 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Karel because he is the babe

Best choice, clearly.

33 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I want to go with Hinoka because she seems like the underdog on this one. The guys might have a win this time... 
Amelia for FE8 power
or Karel because he is the babe

Choices choices!

Takumi is the most popular male character in fates.  The closest one to him is Leo as is shown in CYL and in fates polls before that.  Ryoma isn't as high but I don't know how close he is.  I don't truly have a preference out of the 3 you suggested because I have none of them

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I do qualify shoulder-length hair as short, and anything past shoulder as long.

I believe medium length is the category you're looking for.

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

Well I'm kind of mad at Soren because I pulled 3 5* Sorens (all are -spd) trying to get Titania and have gotten 5 4* Sorens (I finally got a good nature + spd - def the rest are horrible with +def everywhere) and I am still looking for Titania.  I'd say he is my favorite out of the given choices though, especially since the only one I have a copy of are Takumi, Sorren and  Sharena and I don't really like Takumi that much.  I'll just have to see what my twin says since I tempted them to play mafia with me if I went with them on the next voting gauntlet.  

Good Titanias come to those who wait.  My Soren is +Def, because I don't get good natures.

Of course, you should honor your commitment, if that is what you agreed to.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I believe medium length is the category you're looking for.

Good Titanias come to those who wait.

Medium is diluting the scale. All-or-nothing is more fun.

Rezzys (Rezzies?) can come too, like they do to me.

16 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Best choice, clearly.

You're going Karel?

18 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Takumi is the most popular male character in fates.  The closest one to him is Leo as is shown in CYL and in fates polls before that.  Ryoma isn't as high but I don't know how close he is.  I don't truly have a preference out of the 3 you suggested because I have none of them

Meh.... I'm thinking about Karel first round at least

then HONK till the end. I never really used Amelia in SS so /shrug

Just now, Arcanite said:

You're going Karel?

Yup. If you don't know any better, the FE7 representative is always the way to go! The Sword Demon will show those Hoshidans some real swordsplay!

I may or may not be doing this just for the feathers.

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Who else is going with Hinoka? @phineas81707 ?

@Zangetsu @SatsumaFSoysoy @Birdy @DLNarshen Would you mind to add me? 5719621907

Any preferences for my lead (currently DC Sigurd)?  @XRay

She was one of my first 5* units and still one of my favorites in terms of her art. As a member of my first flier emblem, she carried the blade mages with her buffs. Perhaps its time to upgrade her A-Slot to Death Blow 3. 

I have no preferences. As long as the unit is fully built, I am fine with it. I unequip everything on Hinoka so the enemies are easier.

Do you prefer Brave Bow-Sacae's Blessing on BH!Lyn or Firesweep-Cancel Affinity?

— — — — — — —

I am with Hinoka. I would have picked Amelia, but I do not have her.

If anyone wants to add me, my ID is 1845748788. I add everyone who requests me so I also actively remove players who I do not know on my friends list, so be sure to let me know if you add me so I do not accidentally remove you.

Edited by XRay

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Medium is diluting the scale. All-or-nothing is more fun.

Rezzys (Rezzies?) can come too, like they do to me.

But I've never been to Russia.

Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren, Soren.

Soren!

Soren (FE10 Artwork)Soren (FE9 Artwork)

SorenSorenRDSoren cloak

One of my all times favorites is in! Yes, he is so very well fleshed out and developed!

Don't like him? Think he's just a jerk? I'm sorry you're soooooooooooooo incapable of getting past an abrasive exterior. How can you not see how he changes in a most realistic gradual manner going from PoR to RD? He has good reasons for being a jerk, more than some others in this garbage series called FE can say! I guess you just don't get what complexity is. I pity you. (No hard feelings, this is just the time to let me mud sling a little- and I love FE, it isn't trash at all.)

I will be praying from the sidelines. Don't want to give Ryoma a multiplier. I shall also be working on mottos and victory cries for Soren should he win any given round.

By the way, if it comes to Takumi vs. Soren (quite reasonable), which of the two insecure, antisocial, plot relevant, wind-affiliated young men will win? 

7 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Wow...did I design this Gauntlet or something? XD This is like the greatest thing ever. But where's Lucius? Isn't he like the epitome of a gent with long hair? First being left off of the female healer gauntlet. Now this. IS just loves to pick on the guy. Oh well. Doesn't change the fact that this is the greatest theme ever. 

No Lucious is a shame indeed. He needs to find Aureola and crit all of DeNA.

6 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

This is by far the stupidest VG theme ever lol.

Stupid? No. Ordinary? Yes. But isn't that nice for a change of pace?

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

What's a Katarina?  She's a myth as far as Im' concerned.

I saw in the best to worst FE plots topic you dislike the assassins subplot (or is it a rumor to you?), care to explain why?

27 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Yup. If you don't know any better, the FE7 representative is always the way to go! The Sword Demon will show those Hoshidans some real swordsplay!

I may or may not be doing this just for the feathers.

I have 2 Karels, as of now, used to be 3 but I killed one for Olivia of Death, so he would be a bonus unit too

Hm

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Soren!

You don't even play the game

What are you doing here? XD

Bit of an odd category, imo. Especially when we haven't had a cavalry gauntlet and stuff... But at least Hoshido is getting some love. And no Nohr royals were able to be in this either.

Team Ryoma for me, no question. I like Hinoka and Takumi, but I love Ryoma. :P I have him too!