Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

@Glennstavos I ended up having too many flags that were never used due to the finals being right in a work day so I missed out on 11+ hours’ worth of flag spending. My rank was garbage. 

Yes, you people certainly nailed the multipliers and made great use of the flags. 

@Charmeleonbrah Hmm, Reinhardt certainly has a very good chance to beat a waifu. FE Heroes worked MIRACLES on him. He went from being a literal who from the most obscure game in the franchise to being a fan favorite or...at least being very popular in less than a year. Quite the accomplishment. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

@Glennstavos I ended up having too many flags that were never used due to the finals being right in a work day so I missed out on 11+ hours’ worth of flag spending. My rank was garbage. 

Yes, you people certainly nailed the multipliers and made great use of the flags. 

Respect the Meta. Underdogs will win. I've never come close to 10000 feathers from a VG before, but I did it this time. 2600 from Round 1, 2600 from Round 2, 2800 from Round 3, 2200 cumulative. This is our mode now.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

Respect the Meta. Underdogs will win. I've never come close to 10000 feathers from a VG before, but I did it this time. 2600 from Round 1, 2600 from Round 2, 2800 from Round 3, 2200 cumulative. This is our mode now.

Which is why I wish IS would change the wording on the gauntlet being a “popularity contest” because it stopped being one a long time ago. As for the feathers, I stopped caring about them. Getting them from TTs feels more rewarding. If anything, now that IS finally got their underdog win, I want the mode to be canned for good. 

9 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

@Rezzy Cecilia seems to be in her mid-thirties to me.  She is the Etrurian Magic General, and in my mind that would be assigned to a slightly older character; I woud assume Pent is canonically in his thirties, and he formerly held the title. 

I'm 31 and she strikes me as being a bit younger than me, maybe around my age, but not much older.  If mages get their training in their teens, it's not unreasonable for a particularly gifted mage to rise to mage general after a decade.  In a world where teenagers routinely become generals, mid twenties isn't too bad.

6 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I really want the next gauntlet to be "tiny hands versus massive hands." Reinhardt would sweep the competition. IDK who else would be in it, but I'm sure there are enough characters.

Are "hands" a stand in for something else here? I'm interested.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Are "hands" a stand in for something else here? I'm interested.

Nope. Reinhardt's just got tiny hands. I suppose it could be a double entendre. In which case, the Voting Gauntlet theme gets even better. Hm....I've always thought Eldigan had pretty massive hands in his art. Like his actual hands.

21 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Nope. Reinhardt's just got tiny hands. I suppose it could be a double entendre. In which case, the Voting Gauntlet theme gets even better. Hm....I've always thought Eldigan had pretty massive hands in his art. Like his actual hands.

It adds even more to Lachesis measuring everyone against her brother.

16 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Lloyd's hands are massive. Spider-like too. Like he needs to grab two swords with each one. Four Fangs indeed.

I was thinking that since the next Gauntlet will take place before Christmas, maybe a Red vs Green theme could be incorporated. This extends to hair and clothes.

If I'm not mistaken I suggested this in the discussion thread, but it was ignored I guess.

Well, now that things have quieted down after the salt bomb that was Shanna's win, I want to give a shout-out to @Rafiel's Aria's Merric and @LordFrigid's Caeda for being awesome! Those were the two main allies I received in the final round of the gauntlet, and I'm quite fond of them both. I'm always surprised by how fast Aria's Merric is--he's faster than my Nino! My Nino has only 40 Spd (she's also only 4*, but hey). And LordFrigid's Caeda is always fun to use.

This was, in my opinion, one of the most fun gauntlets in recent times. Of course, it's also possible my view of the gauntlet has been heavily skewed by the fact that I now have a Switch and was playing games on that for a large chunk of the gauntlet. Warriors has been a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to playing Breath of the Wild!

Also, sorry for the late reply to the following people:

On 11/11/2017 at 2:07 AM, bethany81707 said:

I got my 3* 1 Shanna, @Astellius's Tiki and a weaponless Shanna versus an Alfonse and two weaponless Wryses.

Must've been a tough match! But I'm sure Tiki may have been able to swing things in your favor...

On 11/9/2017 at 11:58 PM, Tybrosion said:

@Astellius: Your Tiki really makes me wish that I had one with optimal IVs that I could promote.

Glad you enjoyed her! She actually has a lot of good natures, +Def, Atk, or Res are all quite good on her, while the main banes she wants to avoid are Atk and Def. Mine is +Def/-Res. I hope you pull a good-natured one sometime soon!

On 11/9/2017 at 11:19 PM, LordFrigid said:

Oh...before I forget: shout-outs to @Rafiel's Aria‘s Ephraim and @Astellius‘s Tiki! Both of them were very helpful in my battles.

I didn’t see @Tybrosion‘s M!Robin, unfortunately...I ended up getting some rando’s witch Nowi a bunch. Next time, perhaps.

Glad she was useful to you! Your Caeda was awesome, as she always is! I wish I had a usable Caeda for my team!