[FE8] Sadist Draft: A Chance for Chumps to Shine

Carmine Sword

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xXL00tXx

@Reality That's actually what makes this type of draft fun. The very small teams mean you have to find very odd and unusual strats to get through. 1-2 range dominance is already a thing in normal drafts and 4 or 5 units/player would miss the "sadist" idea.

@Carmine Sword Shouldn't we also allow Duessel and Knoll to be attacked in C15? Seems like it might be inevitable because Ephraim can't handle those troops forever (and having to rush down because penalty seems like bad difficulty).

Edited by Gradivus.

NO I GOT SNIPED HARD I HATE YOU TERRADOR.

Uh, Natasha I guess. GOT TO GO FULL MASOCHIST.

@Gradivus. Pick your chump.

EDIT:

Progress!

Prologue: 2/2

Eirika did it guys.

Chapter 1: 5/7

Eirika did it guys.

Chapter 2: 6/13

Ross got 3 levels!

Chapter 3: 8/21

Ross didn't reach level 10, sadface.

Chapter 4: 7/28

He did here though.

Chapter 5: 6/34

Natasha got 53 exp! Also recruited Killing Edge and got the Secret Book.

Chapter 5x: 7/41

Ephraim did it guys.

Chapter 6: 4/45

Ross ran over the mountain and killed everything.

Chapter 7: 7/52

Had Eirika go over the river by herself instead of having Ross go along because otherwise Natasha would get literally 0 exp and that would suck since it's so hard for her to get exp in the first place. On the other hand, Ross is OP as fuck now, so worth it?

Chapter 8: 8/60

Uh, dudes walked to the throne. Natasha healed dudes and got harassed by an archer the entire map. Ross is ridiculous. He and Eirika have both capped their weapon ranks already.

I suppose this is a good time for a stat dump.

Stats:

Eirika Lv. 17.57 Lord 27HP/15Str/17Skl/20Spd/13Lck/11Def/6Res A Swords

Ross Lv. 10/15 Pirate 35HP/20Str/14Skl/14Spd/20Lck/11Def/2Res A Axes (1 Secret Book)

Natasha Lv. 3.61 Cleric 18HP/4Mgc/4Skl/9Spd/8Lck/3Def/8Res C Staves

Chapter 9: 11/71

Could have done this in 10 turns if the stupid pirates attacking the villages would suicide on your units instead of attacking the villages like they do in FE6. I got the speedwing though so yay? Ross went down, got the Ocean Seal, promoted, and then murdered everything. Eirika slowly killed everything up top while Natasha healed her.

Edited by Carmine Sword

The second number is the number of turns in all chapters so far, counted together. You can read "Prologue: 2 of 2 turns", "Chapter 1: 5 of 7 turns". We do it because it's easier to add one number at a time than adding all numbers together at the end.

/ninja'd

Edited by Gradivus.