Tiki is super fun to play as.

DisobeyedCargo

15 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Strong IV followed by Strong VI will usually wipe out fort captains and make her human form feel less weak.

Her dragon form is delightful to play though. It makes base defense so much easier.

I don't have all her strong attacks yet, can't get any damn manakete tails

i have strong lV though

1 minute ago, Nanima said:

Personally, I find it a bit annoying to keep track of her Brave gauge all the time, but she certainly gets the job done in a pinch.

Yes she does. 

Here skill is also okay, not the greatest though.

i think I just like the idea of a tiny helpless little girl beating the absolute shit out of an entire army.

24 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Wow. there's a shapeshifter in Warriors? Awesome!

Yup, its tiki. 

In her human form she's pretty weak, but when you fill the awakening Guage and activate it, she transforms into s dragon and wrecks absolutely EVERYTHING 

6 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Yup, its tiki. 

In her human form she's pretty weak, but when you fill the awakening Guage and activate it, she transforms into s dragon and wrecks absolutely EVERYTHING 

So like the laguz then. Even awesomer.

50 minutes ago, Florete said:

I find it pretty amusing how she's shown as disadvantaged against basically everything normally, then gains the advantage when she goes dragon. I'm pretty happy with her.

Wait she has weapon disadvantage nerfs applied to her in her base form?

1 hour ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Wait she has weapon disadvantage nerfs applied to her in her base form?

No, it's the one arrow. Not weapon disadvantage, just the minor disadvantage. Not sure if there's a specific term for it.

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Did you use her in awakening form?

I tried... but it's difficult to use her when you didn't invested in many crests for her.

Edited by Nym

I'm super glad you enjoy her ^^ I personally do not but that being said I also detested Young Link in Hyrule warriors and they are the same principle in their form of fighting so I'm not surprised by this X3

Yeah, she definitely reminds me strong of Young Link. I don't really like playing as either because I hate how worthless I feel outside Awakening, and tbh every character feels strong in Awakening, so Tiki(/Young Link) feeling a bit stronger doesn't really resonate with me, for all that the easier ability to build the mode probably means the characters are balanced overall.

Interesting how the same build got given to the child characters (Tiki being Actually Centuries Old notwithstanding).

8 hours ago, Galaco said:

I'm super glad you enjoy her ^^ I personally do not but that being said I also detested Young Link in Hyrule warriors and they are the same principle in their form of fighting so I'm not surprised by this X3

The thing about young link though is that I always found him actually usable outside outside of fierce deity, mainly due to the guard breaking strong V (I thinks that's the one, haven't played HW in a while), and that keep destroying Strong VI (what I like to call the triforce slash). His weak combo IIRC could also be dodge canceled out at any time.

tiki I find harder to use, but still fun simply because she just seems so much weaker. That could just be because I haven't unlocked all of her combos yet (why u no give me manakete tails game!!?)

9 hours ago, Nym said:

I tried... but it's difficult to use her when you didn't invested in many crests for her.

That probably would make it difficult.

invest in filing the warrior gauge faster crests because her strong I converts her warrior gauge to the awakening gauge.