Rate the Above Poster's Pun, Joke, or Meme

Stephen the Great

9/10 for both of them. Very funny. 

Here's a meme I started on Miiverse and people only used it there, it is called the Remember When Meme, named after Alan Jackson's song of the same name.

I remember the times memes where good.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6/10. I'll give it that since you said you started it, I have yet to start a meme.

An Amish family goes to the mall. The mother and daughter are at a clothing store, while the father and son are confused by the elevators. "What is that, dad?" "I don't know son I've never seen anything like it in my life."

A little old lady with a walker hobbles into the elevator, lights blink and flash, and a few minutes later, out comes this gorgeous young blond lady. The father looks at his son. "Go get your mom!"

1/10

That's a set of logic, not a joke.

Anyway, here's my joke. He used to have a max forged Levin Sword called "Vulnerary" by the way, but it broke while he was soloing against Medeus.

1506642150998.jpg

2/10. It's just a possibly hacked Wyrs...

What did the dad t rex say to his son when he saw him running around with a triceratops?

Son, don't play with your food.

1/10

That's not even corny. Its just bad.

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

2/10. It's just a possibly hacked Wyrs...

Its not hacked. Its called Sword Master bases in FE11.

It's more cute than funny to be honest, that poor cat :P. 6/10

So I didn't made that pun but I found that one funny:

If Henry would be a serial killer, what would be his nickname?

The Suspense

Why?

Because when someone would be about to be kill, they would say: ''The suspense is killing me!''

Edited by Nym

5/10 good but not bad

So Felicia, Corrin, and Camllia went back in time to visit John Denver. John Denver said "Corrin you have a name that deprives from corn. Am I right Cornin?" Then he said "Felicia you have a name deprived from Fleece. Am I right Fleecia?" Then he said "Camilla you have a name that deprives from the infamous Hurricane Camille. Am I right Camiile?" Felicia, Corrin, and Camilla goes into their time machine and tells Donald Trump about it and they call him Father Trumpy. 

3/10, Donald Trump's appearance seems sudden and out of place and plus I really don't see the humor...

Double or nothing! Risking it all with this thing I made:

monadoundies.jpg

Edited by Dragoncat

3 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

3/10, Donald Trump's appearance seems sudden and out of place and plus I really don't see the humor...

It took me fifteen minute to write it. Even I would give it a better score. I even peed my pants from a ton a laughter from my own joke because was so damn funny. Also the reason Donald Trump is at the end is because from my mind they went from 2020 to John Denver's time period and then went to Donald Trump's time period I would give mine a 100/10.

Yours meh 1/10 I don't get it.

What is the forcast? Says Felicia and Corrin. It is Cloudy with a Chance of a Sharknado!

3 hours ago, John Denver Fan said:

It took me fifteen minute to write it. Even I would give it a better score. I even peed my pants from a ton a laughter from my own joke because was so damn funny. Also the reason Donald Trump is at the end is because from my mind they went from 2020 to John Denver's time period and then went to Donald Trump's time period I would give mine a 100/10.

Yours meh 1/10 I don't get it.

What is the forcast? Says Felicia and Corrin. It is Cloudy with a Chance of a Sharknado!

Oh so they were from a few years in the future? Why didn't you say so, then...6/10?

Yeah you won't really get mine unless you played Xenoblade Chronicles. You can strip any character down to their underwear, but the NPCs don't react, which is a wasted opportunity. I almost peed my pants making that joke, which I guess we have something in common. Making jokes others don't find as hilarious as we do.

7/10, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs was a funny movie and I liked the picture book as a kid. Would be better if you said cloudy with a chance of corn(in).

Screenshot_20171231-194112.png

@Dragoncat I'm rating your first one because I had time to do it so I'm not rating your second one.

7/10 it was funny, but not the best comedy I have seen.

I'm doing another Snakes on a Plane meme now with a image macro.

Felicia and Corrin went on a plane and there where snakes on the plane and Felicia said

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJPNWfTLGULhxX8-z6tnC

10 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

@Dragoncat I'm rating your first one because I had time to do it so I'm not rating your second one.

You win a million internets for that!

7/10 just because of Felicia dropping F bombs.

I'll post the second one again so it can get rated, so John Denver should let someone else post. I mean unless he wants to rate it now...

Screenshot_20180129-181036.jpg