Rate the Above Poster's Pun, Joke, or Meme

Stephen the Great

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7. Old meme is old, but decent.

Every year a man and his wife go to the county fair, where there are helicopter rides. Every year the man says to his wife: "Martha, let's go on that helicopter ride!" And every year Martha replies: "That ride costs twelve dollars and twelve dollars is twelve dollars!" This goes on until they're an elderly couple. The man says "Listen, Martha. We're both in our eighties. If we don't go on that helicopter ride now, we might never get to." And once again Martha replies "that ride costs twelve dollars and twelve dollars is twelve dollars!"

The helicopter pilot happened to hear them. "I'll make a deal with you folks. I'll give you a ride for free, but you can't make a peep during it, or else you'll have to pay the fee." During the ride the pilot does everything in his power to make the couple yell or scream: loop de loops, fast sharp turns, etc. But they never do. After the ride the pilot says "I'm impressed! You folks never made a peep!"

And then he hears a voice from the back seat. "I thought about screaming when Martha fell out, but twelve dollars is twelve dollars!"

7.5. Bye Felicia *shot*

How about a Pokemon joke?

There was a nidoking and a nidoqueen. The nidoqueen says "honey I'm going the store, watch the kids for me please." She comes back and he's sitting on a pile of eggs. "I think they're hatching!" he says. She looks at the eggs and goes "honey that's not the kids, that's an exeggcute."

Disregard the fact that nidoqueens can't actually breed ingame

Edited by Dragoncat

2 because I don't even know who this Yondu character is or what he's from.

Include both the video and the joke underneath it when rating. Video is not mine, joke is.

Giratina wants more pet humans, but I'd recommend against telling it that "boop" means "I'm in heat and I think you're cute" if you want to live. Lying to the lord of the Distortion World, especially about something it has so much interest in, is suicide. It gets lonely, do you blame it for wanting more pets?

Totally wasn't my intention to do two pokemon jokes in a row

Edited by Dragoncat

• 2 weeks later...

I was not expecting it to be that funny. 7/10.

On 12/4/2017 at 10:45 PM, Randoman said:

I... don't get the joke. Is it talking about Schrodinger walking into a drinking bar, but avoiding a metal bar as he walks in? I guess that'd be a 2.5/10 from me, if that's the case.

It was a reference to Schrodinger's cat. Y'know, that hypothetical cat that is both dead and alive until you check the box? Well, Schrodinger both walked into the bar and didn't at at the same time. Yeah... I guess it's not that funny.

My grandfather had the heart of a lion... and a lifetime ban from the New York Zoo.

On 12/22/2017 at 11:36 AM, Rex Glacies said:

My grandfather had the heart of a lion... and a lifetime ban from the New York Zoo.

Not sure what it means... is it just trying to say your Grandfather is very  extreme?

Anyways here's one of my favorite corny memes

HEzQkt7.png

Edited by Logos

2/10, do all three of those characters ask their brother if he's mad at them ingame? Felicia doesn't even HAVE a brother. I don't get it.

Why does Ganondorf hate the internet?

Because there are too many links.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

2/10, do all three of those characters ask their brother if he's mad at them ingame? Felicia doesn't even HAVE a brother. I don't get it.

Why does Ganondorf hate the internet?

Because there are too many links.

It is a meme, it doesn't matter if they have a brother or not.  

1/10 nope not my style.

Pikmin get their name from the words pick and men.

6/10, mildly amusing.

Before a couple has sex, they will undress each other, but afterward, they dress themselves. They don't help each other put their clothes back on.

Because nobody's going to help you once you're f**ed.

Not a very good joke either, if it is one. 0/10

It doesn't work as well now that there are newer movies but forget that for a moment.

Why were the Star Wars movies IV, V, and VI made before I, II, and III?

Spoiler

Because in charge of planing, Yoda was.

8/10.

There was a guy who was new to the USA and the only word he knew was "me". He went for a walk. He walked past a guy selling forks and knives. "Forks and knives, forks and knives!" He walked past some kids riding their bikes to the candy store. "Goody goody gumballs, goody goody gumballs!" He walked past a TV store, the TVs were playing a commercial for Glade plug in air fresheners. "Plug it in, plug it in!" And then he went home.

A cop came to his door later. "Do you know who murdered Mr. Brown?"

"Me!"

"What'd you use?"

"Forks and knives, forks and knives!"

"We're going to have to put you in jail."

"Goody goody gumballs, goody goody gumballs!"

"We might have to put you in the electric chair."

"Plug it in, plug it in!"

2 hours ago, John Denver Fan said:

0/10 I don't think it is a joke, also NSFW.

It is a joke, and it can get a lot more NSFW than that, but okay, I respect your opinion.

56 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Not a very good joke either, if it is one. 0/10

It doesn't work as well now that there are newer movies but forget that for a moment.

Why were the Star Wars movies IV, V, and VI made before I, II, and III?

Reveal hidden contents

Because in charge of planing, Yoda was.

I don't think you know the meaning of excellent memes. Anyhow Dragoncat, i'll give it a 6/10 it was so close to being a 7/10. Here's a meme started by a name of a movie:

Felicia and Corrin was on a plane but there was Snakes on a Plane.

• 2 weeks later...

5/10. It's an old meme, but it checks out, sir.

I'd make a Zelda joke, but I don't want to tri and force it.

Too bad here's a Zelda joke.

What did the princess say to the hero of time when he couldn't open a door?

Try force!