Free Update / Nov 16

Hardin

I wonder if premoted and unpremoted looks will have different broken armor looks, not many change that much when premoted, but someone like sakura has a whole different dress. so im curious.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JDtheBA said:

English va in a japanese game. The only time I remember this happening was with sin and punishment. Anyways, I really hope they don't do underwear again. Maybe they could add in blood like hana's damage model.

If rowan and Liannas picture is anything to go by. it may just be casual clothes for quite a few of the cast. with probably camila as an exception due to how little she is already wearing.

44 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

What if under his armor, was another suit of armor?

It's armor all the way down. Frederick himself was actually armor all along.

I hope armor-shredded Anna doesn't lose her beret, though. I've already made my peace with Robin losing his wonderful, wonderful coat, I'd hate to see the beret get destroyed too.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yes, actually, but the threshold for knocking off clothing is much much higher, and I think what even can be knocked off is more limited. Headgear and accessories can come off, but very rarely. Have Clair tank an archer or something for a higher chance lol.

So it's not like I can see, say, the breastplate worn by a Pegasus Knight or Priestess (or the cape worn by the latter) get destroyed, is that it?

2 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

So it's not like I can see, say, the breastplate worn by a Pegasus Knight or Priestess (or the cape worn by the latter) get destroyed, is that it?

I've personally never seen it, but I can't say it can't happen.

First of all, I like the red, white, and gold scheme for Rowan better.  It reminds me of my own high school's sports teams, who sported (heheh) the same colors.

Secondly, since we going full Soul Cal by bringing in that breaking armor mechanic, I guess we oughta bring Sophie into the game so that she can magically break people's armor by simply poking them.

Thirdly...

52 minutes ago, NeonZ said:

I guess they didn't go with it since red is associated with enemies, but it makes them look great.

I guess Ryoma's the enemy, even in his own game.  Which makes sense, since he's the guy who breaks the game; that's the true conflict of Birthright, tbh.

Spoiler

Okay, every Hoshidan royal aside from Memekumi wears red as either a primary or secondary color.  They're all villains, I suppose.

And fourthly...

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hey, sarashi wrapping for the Hoshidan women was allowed for Fates, and that was rated T. It's probably fine.

Yeah, aside from all Hoshidans wearing that as undergarments, Rinkah wears only wrapping on her torso and...

Spoiler

female diviners low-ride their pants down, like, half the length of their hips.

And the standards have probably only become more lax with time.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Lianna is pretty in every outfit or lack thereof. But that red and gold is impressive.

I agree. The new outfits look great.
The DLC seems to be free, too, which is a nice plus for everyone who bought it.

Glad to see support for the game that isn't in the season pass (though I already got that) I honestly do hope that this armor break mechanic is optional, I mean having the costumes is fine and all, but I'd rather it be optional because I honestly prefer the game in its current state (well aside from locked away characters of course)

being drawn to this by some nonsense title of 'character stripping' from another source, I have to say these are pretty tame. I'd be honestly hilarious of Camilla had this on after getting her armor broken (even though I'm fairly confident they'd do something like her bikini model instead). those new costumes for Rowan and Liana (who I guess are going to be the 'Lana' of the game and get more costumes than anyone else) look pretty nice, and hey more history maps aren't a bad thing at all. I wonder what difficulty it will be?

7 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

What if under his armor, was another suit of armor?

i3eLl.gif

That costume for Rowan actually looks nice. If only his hair could change too.

Nice to see them doing free updates though, I had my doubts in that regard. And them adding new History Mode maps in them is really nice. Hopefully this trend continues.

36 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

i wonder if the update will be released at the same time when fe heroes enters a new day since they're both out on 16 Nov

Inb4 Rowan and Lianna released in Heroes on the same day.

13 hours ago, Thany said:

Its said fredrick wears a tuxedo under his armor yes? if the armor breaks. will it show the tuxedo? man so many fun costume ideas that could happen just from this armor break.

It's not really a tux. A suit of sorts, yeah, but it isn't THAT formal. :P That said, I do hope to see more of his suit sometime! If he has a vest, make it black, not brown. I see a lot of people draw him with a brown vest, but imo, a black one looks better on him. I saw that drawn a few times as well.

Those costumes for Rowan and Lianna look cool, btw!