Names for Alternate Seasonal Units

salinea

I've seen people use G!Robin and Grima for Fallen robin. 

Celica.. maybe Fellica? Looks similar to Felicia though. Or Witch!Celica. 

Fallen Takumi can be Skadimi. Or Betrayal. Or Anankumi for those who know why he's possesed. Hmm since it's dragon related maybe Drakumi?

legendary Ephraim is L!Ephraim or for those who like to reference L'Arachel, L'Ephraim (makes him sound a bit French lol). Or Flamephraim for the Fire hero/Flame Siegmund

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NY'Corrin: New York Corrin or New York City (A friend thought up this one)

LA'Eliwood: Los Angeles Eliwood.

Spring Lucina: Bunny Lucina/Buncina

Bride Lyn: B'Lyn

LA Lyn: B'Lyn (Blue Lyn)

Brave Lyn: Broken Lyn

H'Nowi: Jailbait

F'Celica: Possessed/Dark Celica

F'Takumi: Betrayal/I am Betrayal

Edited by Arcphoenix

Actually Celica can be Duma!Cel. Kinda sounds like the Duracell battery brand but I guess it works in a way, since Celica is 'powered' by Duma lol

I just wanted to put Duma in somewhere there..

edit: Also for Takumi, how Akumi? (Akuma (Demon) + Takumi) I know technically not a demon but he reminds me of Akuma from Street Fighter with the dark aura.

Edited by mcsilas

9 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I've seen people use G!Robin and Grima for Fallen robin. 

Celica.. maybe Fellica? Looks similar to Felicia though. Or Witch!Celica.

Fellica sounds good. Witch Celica is a bit too long for my taste. I'll add G Robin

Fallen Takumi can be Skadimi.

Sounds nice!

Or Betrayal. Or Anankumi for those who know why he's possesed. Hmm since it's dragon related maybe Drakumi?

Drakumi sounds cool.

legendary Ephraim is L!Ephraim or for those who like to reference L'Arachel, L'Ephraim (makes him sound a bit French lol). Or Flamephraim for the Fire hero/Flame Siegmund

That's not how we use the L' in French :P Flamephraim is a bit of a mouthful. Adding LEphraim

9 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Fallen Celica, Hellica

Sounds cool!

9 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

NY'Corrin: New York Corrin or New York City (A friend thought up this one)

LA'Eliwood: Los Angeles Eliwood.

Those are cute but more like jokes than easy to use nicknames XD

Spring Lucina: Bunny Lucina/Buncina

Already there.

Bride Lyn: B'Lyn

LA Lyn: B'Lyn (Blue Lyn)

Confusing!

Brave Lyn: Broken Lyn

Already there.

H'Nowi: Jailbait

Not specific enough. Also that sort of jokes make me uncomfortable.

F'Celica: Possessed/Dark Celica

How do you even pronounce that?

F'Takumi: Betrayal/I am Betrayal

Ditto?

5 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Evilica. Nice and simple.

Adding that.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Actually Celica can be Duma!Cel. Kinda sounds like the Duracell battery brand but I guess it works in a way, since Celica is 'powered' by Duma lol

Cute!

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

I just wanted to put Duma in somewhere there..

edit: Also for Takumi, how Akumi? (Akuma (Demon) + Takumi) I know technically not a demon but he reminds me of Akuma from Street Fighter with the dark aura.

Very elegant!

Apologies. I’m a bit new, so I’m unfamiliar with the tone here. Sorry for any discomfort from the jokes.

The slashes are like commas. Fallen/possessed Celica = Fallen Celica, Possessed Celica

Edited by Arcphoenix

21 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

Apologies. I’m a bit new, so I’m unfamiliar with the tone here. Sorry for any discomfort from the jokes.

Well this speaks less of the tone on serenes forest than it does to my own sensitivities, personally (I would hang out more on SF if it was a place that didn't make me uncomfortable frequently... as it happens, this thread is the only thing I still check regularly, as a threaded forum is much better for this endeavour than reddit is) so you're probably fine otherwise. Thank you for your apologies, regardless.

21 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

The slashes are like commas. Fallen/possessed Celica = Fallen Celica, Possessed Celica

Oooooh the whole periphrase!! I had misread you and though you were suggesting "F'Celica" and "F'Takumi" as the nicknames. Long but descriptive enough, I'll add them.

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

Chrom can be simply called Exalt and be done with it.  Also Fem!gan and M!Morgan I guess?

I guess!

1 hour ago, Hero_Lucina said:

F Celica: Yandere Celica, Faylica

I'm adding Yandelica because I like how that sounds. Not sure about Faylica, it doesn't jump out to me as refering to her?

Maybe Exalt Chrom can be shortened to Ex!Chrom? Or X!Chrom if you want to be edgy.

HorseChrom is also clear enough. Maybe Chromladin?

For MMorgan, besides the obvious how about Grimgan because of his prf Grima's Truth?

FMorgan can be Skygan or Fliergan because she flies.

36 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Maybe Exalt Chrom can be shortened to Ex!Chrom? Or X!Chrom if you want to be edgy.

I like it!

HorseChrom is also clear enough. Maybe Chromladin?

Kinda fun!

For MMorgan, besides the obvious how about Grimgan because of his prf Grima's Truth?

Why not

FMorgan can be Skygan or Fliergan because she flies.

I'll go with Skygan. Fliergan doesn't look very good to me.

Sometimes I like to call LA Eliwood Mr. President or President Eliwood since his lance's name is Spanish for "White House."

Also, I've taken to calling the new Chrom "Helpful Chrom" because of his special line from the trailer

Edited by Arcphoenix

My mind wants to shorten LA Eliwood to LA!wood, since if you pronounce L and A then wood, it kind of sounds like "Eliwood"

Also I've seen people refer to the new Chrom as ChromE, for Chrom Exalt I guess. Or BKChrom for Branded King Chrom

Edited by mcsilas

12 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

Sometimes I like to call LA Eliwood Mr. President or President Eliwood since his lance's name is Spanish for "White House."

Haha, true, I'll add it.

12 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

Also, I've taken to calling the new Chrom "Helpful Chrom" because of his special line from the trailer

I don't find this specific enough (then again i seldom watch trailers).

On 12/03/2018 at 11:33 AM, Dayni said:

How did this not come up?

TakuWRYYYY for Fallen Takumi.

I've got nothing else today.

I don't get it?

12 hours ago, mcsilas said:

My mind wants to shorten LA Eliwood to LA!wood, since if you pronounce L and A then wood, it kind of sounds like "Eliwood"

Also I've seen people refer to the new Chrom as ChromE, for Chrom Exalt I guess. Or BKChrom for Branded King Chrom

Why not for Lawood and ChromE

It's about very famous meme from Jojo bizarre adventures, it's so famous that everyone, except you know it. Takumi damaged arts is spitting image of it and in general Fallen Takumi is very WRYYYworthy. BTW I never seen single episode of it.

Also about "President Eliwood"  I doubt lot of people will get it.

Speaking of him, what about "Hollywood" instead being hero from "LA"?

Edited by Tenzen12

9 hours ago, salinea said:

I don't find this specific enough (then again i seldom watch trailers).

For most characters, their special activation quote is about how they're going to win or deal a lot of damage to the enemy. Chrom, on the other hand, yells "I'm being helpful!" before hitting someone with his special.

It almost kind of feels like IS was poking at how Chrom's been a bit of an underdog in events really. In Smash, both CYLs, and the Princes and Princesses voting gauntlet. It became a bit of a meme. Now IS is finally giving him a chance to shine as "Helpful Chrom." 

Edited by Arcphoenix

On 13/03/2018 at 6:15 PM, Tenzen12 said:

It's about very famous meme from Jojo bizarre adventures, it's so famous that everyone, except you know it. Takumi damaged arts is spitting image of it and in general Fallen Takumi is very WRYYYworthy. BTW I never seen single episode of it.

Thank you for the explanation even if you were a bit snide about it >_>

Also about "President Eliwood"  I doubt lot of people will get it.

Casa Blanca = White House seems pretty self evident to me, then again I'm not American and speak more than one language :p

Speaking of him, what about "Hollywood" instead being hero from "LA"?

I felt the joke was already in there.

On 13/03/2018 at 11:17 PM, Arcphoenix said:

For most characters, their special activation quote is about how they're going to win or deal a lot of damage to the enemy. Chrom, on the other hand, yells "I'm being helpful!" before hitting someone with his special.

It almost kind of feels like IS was poking at how Chrom's been a bit of an underdog in events really. In Smash, both CYLs, and the Princes and Princesses voting gauntlet. It became a bit of a meme. Now IS is finally giving him a chance to shine as "Helpful Chrom." 

Heh.

also BUMP for new Spring heroes ugly though they may be

Casa Blanks = White House is self evident... for Spanish speaking members. Which is far from universal knowledge. In same manner it's not great idea assume all  people can peak Italian, Chinese, Russian or French (not to mentioned various minor languages). 

I guess Japanese should be plus minus alright as majority people here watch anime and stuff.

Edit: About WRRRY, I didn't intend be mean, but I am not particularly smiley kind of person so I didn't bothered soften that joke with it. Though I briefly considered doing so. Not sure if it helps.

Edited by Tenzen12