• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ressueah said:

Spring Units:

HAREna = S!Sharena

TheWinglessWhitewing = S!Catria

Ninjabbit (obviously) = S!Kagero

Axefonse = S!Alfonse

Harena and Axefonse are great and Ninjabbit is yeah. Wingless Whitewing is a bit lengthy for ok otherwise.

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

Sharena: sHareNa

S.Catria : Chillwing

Agree with Ninjabbit and Axefonse

Can't rely on that complicated capitalisation, although kudos for creativity XD

Chillwing sounds great!

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Catria - Eggtria, Buntria or Springtria

Sharena - Bunrena or Springrena

Alfonse- Bunfonse ir Springfonse

Kagero- Bunnoichi (bunny + word for female ninja) or Skygero. Kagairo? 

Those are nice!

Kagero-Kage!Bunshin (it's a nice way intertwine her role as a ninja and bunny)

Catria- Hareia (Middle member of Macedon's elite squad The Cottontails)

Edited by MisfitMiju

After using him in the TT for my autobattle team I have taken to calling Chrom, Unstoppable Chrom. A bit overly long for general use, but Seriously the guy just won't stop. On and on he goes. Doesn't matter if his team vaporizes in the 1st or 2nd map, he WILL make to map 5. The number of final map clears with only the unstoppable one left I can't count. As for where unstoppable comes from? His 'I can't stop this thing' quote. If he can't stop it, nobody can. Though thinking about it, I suppose it isn't Chrom who is unstoppable, is it?

For Kagero Ninjabbit is probably the best by far, though my brain throws out Flagger. Flying Dagger, and she flags(gives penalties to) the other team. I don't normally do sport references since I don't watch sports, but even so, to be flagged still carries first of all a sports meaning for me rather than the other way the term is used. Obviously this one could run into issue if we get other flying dagger units.

I really want to hear a good one for Catria. Chillwing or Hareia are the best I have seen, but I do hope for one that I like more to pop up somewhere.

Probably outs me as a Final Fantasy fan, but Alfonse running around with a spoon makes me want to call him You Spoony Alfonse! Or just plain Spoony Alfonse for short I guess. Which is kinda hilarous since Alfonse is the opposite of spoony(a simple, silly, or foolish person). Though he probably is feeling a bit spoony.

Don't have squat for Sharena, and like Catria I haven't seen one I have fallen in love with yet. Though Harena isn't too bad as long as I don't pronounce the first bit as Hare.

12 hours ago, Usana said:

I really want to hear a good one for Catria. Chillwing or Hareia are the best I have seen, but I do hope for one that I like more to pop up somewhere.

This is less about the season and more about the weapon type but how about Cavtria or Tometria?

On 21/03/2018 at 9:51 PM, Tenzen12 said:

Finally! I figured name for Sharena that doesn't sound horrendous! It's Sharebbit.

I dig!

On 22/03/2018 at 8:55 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Alfunny 

Nice

nice idea but i feel the result is too confusing.

Kagerobbit

I like it

Didn't really think of one for Catria. Cattontail? Catring? Eastria? Rabbitria? Care? I've got nothing good.

heh. Can't say I like any of these.

On 22/03/2018 at 9:23 PM, Tenzen12 said:

Bulgefonse

Hehe, I'll add it.

On 23/03/2018 at 1:41 PM, Usana said:

After using him in the TT for my autobattle team I have taken to calling Chrom, Unstoppable Chrom. A bit overly long for general use, but Seriously the guy just won't stop. On and on he goes. Doesn't matter if his team vaporizes in the 1st or 2nd map, he WILL make to map 5. The number of final map clears with only the unstoppable one left I can't count. As for where unstoppable comes from? His 'I can't stop this thing' quote. If he can't stop it, nobody can. Though thinking about it, I suppose it isn't Chrom who is unstoppable, is it?

sooo you want to make it a Duracell joke? Or is that too old a reference?

For Kagero Ninjabbit is probably the best by far, though my brain throws out Flagger. Flying Dagger, and she flags(gives penalties to) the other team. I don't normally do sport references since I don't watch sports, but even so, to be flagged still carries first of all a sports meaning for me rather than the other way the term is used. Obviously this one could run into issue if we get other flying dagger units.

I like that.

Probably outs me as a Final Fantasy fan, but Alfonse running around with a spoon makes me want to call him You Spoony Alfonse! Or just plain Spoony Alfonse for short I guess. Which is kinda hilarous since Alfonse is the opposite of spoony(a simple, silly, or foolish person). Though he probably is feeling a bit spoony.

Spoony Alfonse is kinda cute :)

6 hours ago, salinea said:

sooo you want to make it a Duracell joke? Or is that too old a reference?

Great, now I wish Chrom was a ginger so that he could be described as a copper-top. :)

Edited by Usana

19 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Frima? for Female Grima? Or Girlma.

Or Wing!ma (Wings of Despair).

Oh and I've been liking Cavtria more and more for Spring Catria. It's pretty easy to type and understand.

I like all of those!

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Olwen can be Greenwen? Or Windwen since she seems to be associated with wind because of her special.

Or even better- Stormwen. Since Thunderhead + her Wind AoE.

Reinhardt can be Doublehart for always doubling. Or Reintwo.

What about Olgreen? 

2 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Swordhardt and Bladewen

Wait, Bladewen sounds confusing because Blade tomes.

2 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

I don't know what the new Olwen should be called but I want the old Olwen renamed to Oldwen

Cute!

1 hour ago, Hero_Lucina said:

New Rein needs to be called Bladehardt

That works too!

32 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Olwen can be Greenwen? Or Windwen since she seems to be associated with wind because of her special.

Or even better- Stormwen. Since Thunderhead + her Wind AoE.

Reinhardt can be Doublehart for always doubling. Or Reintwo.

I like Greenwen, I love Stormwen!

Doublehardt feels a bit confusing, I like Reintwo!

27 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

What about Olgreen? 

Nice!