Howdy!

DestructionDragon360

Howdily doodily, neighborinos! I've run into a bit of a drought in my social circles in terms of talking about Fire Emblem, so I figured joining the forum and discord would be a good way to branch out!

My name is DeeDee, I love Fire Emblem, and I love so much about the games. I have about the same problems with it as I'm sure most everyone does, but that also means I can appreciate the franchise for what it is, rather than what I'd like it to be!

I'm currently writing a Fire Emblem Awakening fanfic on Ao3! I'd also be happy to hear of any recommendations for fics or playthroughs of the game that other people here on the forum enjoy!

I'd just like to say as one last thing, I hope you all enjoy having me, as I'm sure I'll love being here with you :D

In the entire series, that'd be a hard call to make. There's a lot of characters that I love a lot, but I suppose my absolute favorite would have to be Amelia. I have something of a weakness for the lovable young girls in the series, and Amelia and Nino are the most lovable and cutest~

Amelia's story is so tragic, so moving, and her potential happy ending in her Support with Duessel just makes me weep ;u;

Welcome to the Forest, DestructionDragon360!

You'll find plenty of playthrough and fics for sure but sadly I do not have any recommendations for you.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!