Sylvester Stallone in Sid Meier's Bram Stoker's Tony Hawk's Pro The Shawshank Ultra Street Brothers Marvel vs Colosseum Red Rogue Godfather Part 360 Temple of the Bravely Independence Elder Scrolls of Radiance Hyper Deluxe Edition Z: Goldeneye Harder

riariadne

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votals and vote history that are hopefully right!

Walrein (0): Prims
Greencapps (0): Prims
Bartozio (0): Greencapps
Shinori (0): Refa, Elieson, Prims, Elieson, SB
Junko (1): Green Poet, Snike, Elieson, Michelaar
Marth (1): Walrein
Refa (0): Bartozio
Michelaar (0): Jaybee
Elieson (1): SB, kirsche, Greencapps, Bartozio, LG, Refa, Jaybee
Prims (0): Michelaar
Green Poet (0): Greencapps
Snike (8): kirsche, Marth, Prims, SB, Refa, LG, Jaybee, Ice
kirsche (1): SB, Snike
Walrein (0): Prims
Jaybee (1): Green Poet
Green Poet (2): Junko, SB, Greencapps
LG (1): Elieson

Phase ends in 30 minutes

Edited by Reinfleche
didn't correct some numbers on the side

4 hours ago, Lord Gaius said:

You're doing the exact same thing with the SB logs?? SB was also talking about how weird it is you want to go both ways with Prims. (SB logs below, bolded are important)

only, no?

My first point was "Prims is better than I am and can get shit done as TL where I might not be able to"

My second point was "Claiming to a guy who just asked if he could be TL on D1, when there's no evidence that he's town? that's suicide"

You've taken my words way out of line if you didn't figure that out from my statements. 

Posting it forced you to defend yourself in thread, which resulted in a blatant OMGUS and solidifies my read even more.

you wasted over 24 hrs of this day by giving me nothing to respond to, thus, limiting the amount of conversation that could develop regarding me and reads about me. That is the issue.

It's not that, it's the flip from mudslinging Prims to being alright with him after. Considering that's the bulk of my case, you either didn't comprehend it or didn't read it very well.

11 hours ago, Elieson said:

read above (the first point second point thing). That should outline it.

1 hour ago, ίce said:

##Vote: Snike

gonna agree with the others i find it weird he's okay with being lynched despite his play earlier.

How would you know about my play? I haven't spoken a word to you.

Anyways, 2 more things:

1)Have some night time reading, friends. https://pastebin.com/QcSZnqFF

2) WHY PROTO WHY

Now give me my rope necklace plz.

Wow those votals I posted sure didn't change at all. Go look at them if you want to see final votes! What matters is that Snike is not getting up from this 10 count.

WV2Ubja.jpg?1

Snike- Rocky Balboa, theTown Italian Stallion- Lynched D1

Also, you hear a message:

"I don't understand the point of this role if I can't post dinosaur comics. Can someone please explain?"

Well, now it's Night 1. You'll have until 11:30 PM EST on Tuesday, November 14th, to submit any night actions you may have (48 hours and 20 minutes from this post). Good luck.

12 hours ago, ίce said:

##Vote: Snike

gonna agree with the others i find it weird he's okay with being lynched despite his play earlier.

what is this? do you even realize what you're voting for? who gave you the bright idea to vote snike?

kirsche can you share thoughts on snike's pastebin blurb? i feel like you're most qualified to do so since you were one of the top advocators of his lynch

6 hours ago, SB. said:

Can anyone who has had significant OC contact with LG pls contacterino.

Spoiler

LG - Last Saturday at 11:45 PM
yo yo
I know I just like(edited)
posted a case against you
but we should chat
November 12, 2017
Elieson - Yesterday at 10:10 AM
yes
ok
we proll should
LG - Yesterday at 5:21 PM
im writing an essay sorry strapped for time(edited)
you should probably reread what I said because you didn't really attack my argument in your rebuttal
Elieson - Yesterday at 9:51 PM
re-spon-ded but you're on busy so i get being tight for cooleg
LG - Yesterday at 10:02 PM
Hm?
Elieson - Yesterday at 10:02 PM
i thgouht your avatar's bow was a bikinitopper on gaius and i was very confused
also yea, i responded to you
hopefully in a more concise way wrt your questioneering
LG - Yesterday at 10:03 PM
Coolio
I'll check it out 2night
Elieson - Yesterday at 10:03 PM
not like i'm out for your approval, since i'll haunt you forever and then some
g h o s t n a p p a
but i do want our debate to at least continue without being stalled by confusion in interpretation of stuff
can you give me
20 minutes
dude
it's phase end
LG - Yesterday at 10:04 PM
And then I'll have time a real chat
Elieson - Yesterday at 10:04 PM
take all n1
oh word
also yea that's cool i'm gone for 1-1.5 hrs anyway now
I thought you meant like
anime with son time
Dms

^ all my chats with LG, sb

Also fwiw, Ctrl+Shift+V (or Right Click->Paste as Plain Text) gives you a nice looking CopyPaste from Discord, without requiring you to alter your view in any way.

On 11/13/2017 at 5:55 AM, Green Poet said:

I didn't include the JB/Mich logs because they didn't have to do with my case, and they don't make JB look better or worse. I made sure Greencapps saw them first because it proved that Mich and JB did actually talk, and that was something JB had alleged that we wanted to make sure of first. My case wasn't at all hinging on them not having talked, but if they hadn't, that would have more or less confirmed scum!JB on the spot.

Hide contents

[7:14 PM] Greencapps: Exactly

[7:14 PM] Greencapps: Gong to wait to get a reply from Mich before I make a case

[7:14 PM] Greencapps: See if he was lying

[7:15 PM] Nouvelle: same

[7:15 PM] Nouvelle: by he you mean JB lying about having talked to mich?

[7:15 PM] Greencapps: Yea

[7:15 PM] Nouvelle: kk

Not sure why Greencapps thinks this "is kinda important" when our suspicions of JB aren't dependent on whether he actually talked to Mich, but instead on him (1) pressuring likely newb town who's proven to be easily lynched as town, (2) making a case publicly but not explaining the following unvote publicly, and (3) giving questionable justification for the unvote that makes more sense from scum judging others' reactions to it. This is all stated in our logs I initially posted. If it really was a deal breaker to Green, then that's on me for misunderstanding, but it doesn't affect my own read on JB.

If I wanted to hide this, I wouldn't have shown the JB/Mich logs to Green to begin with :|

bold: ??? I understand you're trying to push a case on me but you didn't think it was important that there was a plausible way to explain everything + me being town?

like if you had added in the logs which showed that you had my response to Mich before going on him + my own messages to you and you thought I was still lying then fine. But you're intentionally leaving out info so you can better push your narrative of "JB unvoted Mich, could be that a buddy told him to lay off" instead of laying everything out there.

I'll give you #2 though it would have been clearer for me to have said something

On 11/13/2017 at 6:33 AM, SB. said:

It's important because if JB did talk to Michelaar it supports what he told you about him deciding that he didn't want to keep his vote. It provides a reason for JB to play the way that he did, and your post also includes a weird double standard in that you're saying that town!JB can't make a mistake like that, but you also wouldn't make a mistake as mafia. Players make mistakes all the time, and usually the defense is wifom at best or scum desperately clinging on at worst (see: me in SFMM4 constantly using the whole "I claimed vig!" thing to sell myself as town for half the fucking game).

sheep the first half of what you said but tbf i have no idea what the 2nd half about mistakes means

---

I'll be building stuff on this for the night, I think I've messaged the majority of the playerbase about it so hmu on discord

Well, well... turns out that the music was a ruse, seeing as you've all managed to survive. How boring.

This time the day is 48 hours 4 minutes long. That means it ends November 17 at 12 AM EST... get going!

Also, you hear a message, which I'm not putting in a quote tag this time because it looks stupid:
"Good news, everyone! Nobody blocked my very powerful night action."

38 minutes ago, Prims said:

##Vote: Walrein
Walrein claims to have successfully targeted a player who was untargetable last night.

lol. One thing I'd like to ask: Is it verified this person was untargetable, or does this only come from another persons claim? So basicly, do we have a 1v1 or did Walrein just screw up?

I'll probably sheep this at the end of the day phase either way, but I'd like to know in advance.

Also, I'll just post this here anyway:

Spoiler

Bartozio-gisteren om 10:23

Did you know about Snikes role?

Nouvelle-gisteren om 10:27

I did, yeah. we exchanged claims shortly after the game started

proto and I did, anyway

Bartozio-gisteren om 10:27

ah, okay

what did you think of prims case?

Nouvelle-gisteren om 10:29

it seems like the main thing he chose snike for was his saying that he'd be ok with getting lynched? which isn't the best case and I wonder what other lynches he could've been considering

"JB seems much more like a "don't step out of line so they don't suspect you" follower type player this game" makes it sound like prims would've gone for a JB lynch, so I'm not sure what made snike a better one in his eyes

what's done is done but I can't say I'm thrilled about the choice he made

Bartozio-gisteren om 10:31

no, me neither

I thought the lynch was more about prims not trusting Snikes role claim though

Nouvelle-gisteren om 10:32

he did say something about it sounding like a bad fakeclaim

idk. it's definitely a role that would've been more useful had snike lived longer

like, in a *ylo situation it could potentially be game winning

Bartozio-gisteren om 10:33

true

then, did you find the role believable?

Nouvelle-gisteren om 10:35

when I heard it from proto, yes. it actually sounded too convoluted to be fake

you'd think scum would just say they're a bpv, x-shot commute, etc. if they had a role that could stop their own death and had to claim a weaker version to the TL

something recognizable that wouldn't make someone stop and think about it as much

After verifying with prims, it seems GP didn't try to prevent a Snike lynch, even though she heavily disagreed with it. I find this very strange as town, as she seems to persist on staying on the sidelines, even if she has a good reason to act.

(To clearify before people call me a hypocrite: I didn't find Snike scummy, but I also didn't know his role, so I didn't have a good reason to dissagree with prims.)

##Vote: Green Poet