Sylvester Stallone in Sid Meier's Bram Stoker's Tony Hawk's Pro The Shawshank Ultra Street Brothers Marvel vs Colosseum Red Rogue Godfather Part 360 Temple of the Bravely Independence Elder Scrolls of Radiance Hyper Deluxe Edition Z: Goldeneye Harder

riariadne

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are all tired of Marthipan's shit and make him take his pants and go home.

IzlRx3U.jpg?1

Marth- Vergil, the Mafia Dark Slayer- Lynched Day 3

Also, you hear a message:
"Nice scumplay idiots"
Wow, this message writer is getting lazier and lazier.

Night 3 ends in 48 hours! Wow an accurate to rules phase time for once!

It's a bloodbath tonight, ladies and gentlemen.

How could anyone defeat the mighty Prince of Saiyans, Refa? Foul play must be at hand... well, non-Tonies aren't exactly known for playing fair, so that much was obvious anyway.

IGzx110.png?1

Refa- Vegeta, the Town Prince of Saiyans- Killed Night 3

Shinori getting a Warcraft character would maybe think he would have a bit higher engagement with this game... nope, apparently not too much.

s2rLlOA.jpg?1

Shinori- Medivh, the Town Guardian of Tirisfal- Killed Night 3

Gen 5 is underappreciated, so kirsche is sent out of town.

8N9BN96.jpg?1

kirsche- Hilda, the Town Unova Trainer- Killed Night 3

Even after all this, you hear a message:
"Hello fellow townspeople! Refa has brought it to my attention that Green Poet is a mafia member, so we should probably do something about that."

Everyone's bloodlust is still not sated! Go lynching! You have 48 hours again. And hm, what's this?

Day 4 First Votals

Green Poet (1): Ice Sage

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Sure wish I knew what anything fooking did. Also, can someone PLEASE OC ME so we can figure out how the hell we're ascertaining user alignments?

Living Players;

4. Jaybee
6. LG
7. Junk
8. Bartozio
9. Michelaar
10. Green Poet
11. SB
13. Greencapps
14. Elieson
17. Ice Sage

Dead Players:

15. Proto/Oboro Snike Lynched D1: Rocky Balboa, the Town Italian Stallion

2. Walrein Lynched D2: Edna Mode, the Mafia Super Costume Maker

3. Prims Killed N2: Dutch Schaefer, Town Jungle Hunter

1. Marth/Magnificence Lynched D3: Vergil, the Mafia Dark Slayer

5. Shinori Killed N3: Medivh, the Town Guardian of Tirisfal

12. Refa Killed N3: Vegeta, the Town Prince of Saiyans

16. kirsche Killed N3: Hilda, the Town Unova Trainer

ok more leaders are dead and i'm getting tired of this

I tracked somebody killing somebody last night. If you want me to find a reason not to vote for you, you should contact me and explain to me how you're town and not worth lynching today.

Whew, this took forever to post. I miss post preview!

Ice Sage was cut down where he stands.

Wcz5wZJ.png?1

Ice Sage- Cidolfus Demen Bunansa, the Mafia Doctor of Draklor Lab

You also find... Ice Sage's role PM?

Ice, you are Cidolfus Demen Bunansa, the Mafia Doctor of Draklor Lab.
“The reigns of history back in the hands of man.”
Also called Dr. Cid, you are a scientist who works for the Archadian Empire studying nethicite, powerful sources of magic, and even learned to manufacture your own. All this was in an effort to rid Ivalice of the Occuria, powerful beings who alter history according to their desires, hence your motto. Your son Balthier, among others, opposed this because of the morally dubious path you took to power. In your opinion, Balthier can fuck off, he was a role twice already- now it’s your turn to run the Mafia.

The Archadian Empire keeps many secrets, and that includes you. So long as you are alive in the game, when a person dies, their full role PM will not be revealed. Instead they will be shown in a “cardflip” manner where only their role name is shown. You are exempt and will learn their full role PMs. However, if you die, you and all other dead players will have their full role PMs revealed, and any players who may die in the future will die with their roles public as well.
The rogue Occuria, Venat, provides you with assistance. At night, you may respond to this role PM “Night X: Grant me USER’s power, Venat.” USER must be dead. You will be able to use one of USER’s actions that night (but not anything that would provide an extra kill) using their syntax. You can only use any given USER’s power once.

You are aligned with the Mafia, and win if all threats to your faction are eliminated, or this is in some way inevitable.

With his death, that means it's time to post all other role PMs so far (sorry it's all in one spoiler, and looks really bad, but SF formatting is dumb and I refuse to take longer on this):

Proto Snike, you are Rocky Balboa, the Town Italian Stallion.

“I guess what I’m trying to say is, if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!”
Originally a small-name fighter working for debt collectors, one day boxing champion Apollo Creed challenged you to a match, and the rest is history. In the big matches of the movies, you’re basically always down early but then come back to win it all! Except your record in major matches is something like 4-3. Go figure. You’ve long since escaped needing to work for debt collectors, but this Mafia sounds a whole lot worse too.

You’re a tough competitor, but you don’t like it when others interfere. You fight fair- roles that would protect you won’t take any effect.
You go down, you get back up again… usually. At night you may respond to this role PM “Night X: It’s about how hard you can get hit, USER.” If USER makes an attempt to kill you the night you submit this, you’ll use your resilience to take the hit just fine. If you succeed, you’ll lose this ability, but gain a new one.

You are aligned with the Town, and win if all threats to your faction are eliminated, or this is in some way inevitable.

--

Walrein, you are Edna Mode, the Mafia Super Costume Designer.
“And machine washable, darling, that’s a new feature.”
A costume designer for superheroes, you had to switch your profession to designing for models when a law was put into place banning supers from using their powers. However, making clothes like that was so boring that you just had to start working for supers again from behind the scenes- you get to use much more interesting materials! Recently the Mafia has hired you to design for an impressive array of people, and they asked now before you decided to think sanely.

You can make a perfect costume for just about anyone. At night you may respond to this role PM “Night X: USER, you will look wonderful, darling! Like this: <PM>” and provide with a false role PM without flavor. For that night, any investigative actions made on them will find results (nothing looks at flavor) based on the corresponding parts of the fake role PM instead of their real role PM.
You also have a large variety of works and love to show them off. At night you may respond to this role PM “Night X: Displaying the gallery for Edna Mode… and guest, USER.” You will show USER all the super suits you’ve designed, taking so long that they won’t have any time left to perform any of their night actions.

You are aligned with the Mafia, and win if all threats to your faction are eliminated, or this is in some way inevitable.

--

Prims, you are Dutch Schaefer, the Town Jungle Hunter.
“If it bleeds, we can kill it.”
A Major in the US Army who served in Vietnam, you’re an elite soldier. You were sent to lead a team to Val Verde under the pretense of saving captured Guatemalan cabinet members, but instead you ended up having to deal with an alien called the Predator using traps and your wits after your team was killed. Compared to that, surely the Mafia shouldn’t be trouble… right?

You can use your trapping skills to detect activity of those around you. At night you may respond to this role PM “Night X: Trapping the area around USER.” You will learn the number of people who USER visited and the number of people who visited them (excluding yourself), but not who did either of them.

You are aligned with the Town, and win if all threats to your faction are eliminated, or this is in some way inevitable.

--

Marth, you are Vergil, the Mafia Dark Slayer.
“Foolishness, Dante, foolishness. Might controls everything, and without strength, you cannot protect anything- let alone yourself.”
The twin brother of Dante, you’re the son of the powerful demon Sparda and human woman Eva. You and your brother disagree on how to use the powers that your heritage grants you, with Dante seeking to fight against evil while you seek power at any cost, which puts you and your brother at odds. Often this brings you to do morally questionable things, such as joining the Mafia now. Oh well.

When you’re motivated, you can do powerful things- this time to teach others. At night you may respond to this role PM “Night X: Now, you’re a little motivated, USER.” USER will feel stronger, and will be able to use one of their night actions one more time the next night. However, this can’t be used to perform extra kills, for any reason. They’re only a little motivated.

--

Refa, you are Vegeta, the Town Prince of Saiyans.
“Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?”
You are the prince of the near-extinct Saiyan race, which is a fact you remind everyone near you of constantly. After working for Frieza against your will for years, you invaded the Earth to fight against Kakarot (aka Goku), but ended up losing and forming a begrudging alliance with him against global threats like Frieza, Cell, and Buu.

As the prince of the Saiyan race, you hardly find anything threatening! Anything targeting you that doesn’t kill you will be completely ignored. Help is not appreciated either, so this includes positive roles too.
You have plenty of powerful techniques, but your strongest is the Final Flash. Once at night you may respond to this role PM “Night X: Once again you have taken for granted the powers of a true Saiyan warrior! If you really want to test your strength, USER stay right where you are! FINAL FLASH!” You will destroy USER in a powerful burst of energy… but unfortunately, this takes a very long time to charge in true DBZ fashion, so it won’t happen until the next night.

--

Shinori, you are Medivh, the Town Guardian of Tirisfal.
“And now that my task is done, I will take my place among the legends of the past.”
You were born to the Guardian Aegwynn, but even before you were born you were corrupted by the evil lord of the Burning Legion, Sargeras. Using his powers he possessed you and forced you to open the Dark Portal leading the Horde into Azeroth, but you were killed soon after by your friend Lothar. However, you were then revived as a prophet, atoning for your past by leading the mortal races to Kalimdor to defeat Archimonde in the Battle of Mount Hyjal. Now you’ve retired of sorts, so you have all sorts of time to do dumb bullshit like play Mafia.

Being not mind controlled this time, you can use your magic for the betterment of others. At night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Casting Force of Will on USER." You will shield USER from all negative actions that target them during that night phase... except kills. Those are harder to shield or something.

--

kirsche, you are Hilda, the Town Unova Trainer.
“Everything can be understood through Pokemon battles! Let’s go!”
The female player character in Pokemon Black and White and cooler counterpart to Hilbert, you went across the lands fighting against Team Plasma, capturing either the legendary Zekrom or Reshiram. In the sequel, Black and White Two, you’re much referred to but never seen, as you’re off journeying in distant lands but having become a hero to the Unova Region you hail from. Little did everyone know you left doing heroic things just to play a Mafia game… what a slacker.

You have three Pokemon with you, and will switch out in order to use a different one each night. After you use each, you’ll start back on the first one. The syntax is “Night X: …”
+Tepig: “Flame Charging after USER with Tepig.” You will follow USER around, seeing who they visit at night.
+Sawk: “Staying alert of USER with Sawk’s Focus Energy.” You will survey USER’s location, learning of who visited them.
+Zekrom: “Staving off attacks on USER with Zekrom’s Bolt Strike.” Anyone who would target USER with a lethal action will have that action fail in fear of retribution.

Anyway, now that that took forever, phase is unpaused. People who were voting Ice Sage, uh, aren't voting Ice Sage.

Also his flip music:

Edited by Reinfleche

mwaha

Mwahaha

MWAHAHAHAHA

Alright if there isn't a new backup TL, i suggest claiming to me because I'm the badass who just did that.