Sylvester Stallone in Sid Meier's Bram Stoker's Tony Hawk's Pro The Shawshank Ultra Street Brothers Marvel vs Colosseum Red Rogue Godfather Part 360 Temple of the Bravely Independence Elder Scrolls of Radiance Hyper Deluxe Edition Z: Goldeneye Harder

riariadne

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mwWwCwM.jpg?1

Bartozio- Sheev Palpatine, the Town Lord of the Sith- Lynched Day 5

Bartozio, you are Sheev Palpatine, the Town Lord of the Sith.
“Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design.”
The evil Emperor of the Galactic Empire and a powerful practitioner of the Dark Side of the Force, you were once a Chancellor before several political power plays throughout three boring prequels destroyed the Jedi Order and placed you as the highest power in the galaxy. Of course this makes you a perfect candidate for the Town… don’t question things.

You are the Emperor, so your word is quite powerful. All votes that you personally make will count for two.
Additionally, you can use Force Lightning to enforce your will. Twice at night you may respond to this role PM “Night X: Submit to my power, USER1! Strike down USER2 with all your hatred.” USER1 will have no choice but to vote for USER2 during the next day phase. You can only do this twice, though… the last time you used too much Force Lightning at one time it didn’t go too well for you.

You are aligned with the Town, and win if all threats to your faction are eliminated, or this is in some way inevitable.

It's Night 5.
You should not need 48 hours.

commie scum - Today at 11:19 PM
oh right
hmm if you really want to verify my info
couldn't we get lg to ask
if redirector exists or something like that
Elieson - Today at 11:30 PM
oh my god
that is
good
wait a sec
you just gave yourself away right there
commie scum - Today at 11:19 PM
oh right
hmm if you really want to verify my info
couldn't we get lg to ask
if redirector exists or something like that
Elieson - Today at 11:30 PM
oh my god
that is
good
wait a sec
getting LG to ask that question
means you acknowledge him as town
and if he dies tonight then he can't out it
dude
you were THIS CLOSE
commie scum - Today at 11:32 PM
uh my thought was that scum was going to go for greencapps...
Elieson - Today at 11:33 PM
but you just ok'd LG's role to find scum
meaning you either think i'm scum or capps is scum but greencapps/zeo is inno'd by michellar
commie scum - Today at 11:34 PM
gg
i realize i didn't know what to do
Elieson - Today at 11:34 PM
man
that was clooose

Junko conceded.

kd9tvLG.jpg?1

Junko- Khada Jhin, the Mafia Virtuoso- Conceded N5

Junk, you are Khada Jhin, the Mafia Virtuoso.
“This would be easier if blood came in more colors.”
A masked killer obsessed with the number four, you use magic guns and grenades that disfigure your victims using plant-based magic. You think of yourself as an artist and a performer with the ways that you kill, but others see your work as horrifying. It took years for you to be caught when at large as ‘the Golden Demon’, but you were freed from prison since. Now, the stage is set.

For the first four nights, you must use a specific set of actions: the first three are preparations for your grand finale on the fourth. All of them are non-optional.
1) On Night One, you will be told the exact numbers of players in each alignment in this setup.
2) On Night Two, you will reply to this role PM “Night Two: Keeping my eye on USER.” You will carefully follow USER, taking note of who they visit and what kind of abilities they use (though you will not match what they did to who if there are multiple actions).
3) On Night Three, you will reply to this role PM “Night Three: Placing Lotus Traps near USER.” The traps are quite easy to escape, but while you are setting them, you will learn who visited USER and what kind of actions they were targeted by (though you will not match who did what if there are multiple visitors).
4) On Night Four, you will reply to this role PM “Night Four: Your final scene begins, USER!” You will kill USER in four bullets. This ability can’t be stopped, redirected, or interfered with by any means, they can’t be saved at all, and you will not show up as a visitor.
There are two other notes to make here. Firstly, at the end of Day Four, there will be a cue in thread denoting that your fourth ability will soon occur. Secondly, after your four night plan, you will be unnoticed by visiting checking roles if you perform the Mafia factional kill.

You are aligned with the Mafia, and win if all threats to your faction are eliminated, or this is in some way inevitable.

The three remaining Townies:

Q3ctWpM.jpg?1

Elieson- Vicious, the Town Red Dragon Leader- Won N5

Elieson, you are Vicious, the Town Red Dragon Leader.
“A ravenous beast. The same blood runs through both of us. The blood of a beast who wanders, hunting for the blood of others.”
Years ago, you and your friend Spike Spiegel were both members of the Red Dragon Syndicate, a sort of space mafia, but he turned away from the life of crime and your girlfriend Julia also took objection to your brutal ways. A cynic with no respect for tradition, eventually in your quest for vengeance you kill the leaders of the Syndicate to take the top spot. Despite this you are not in the Mafia, probably because vengeful dayvig is not a reasonable Mafia aligned role.

You and Spike have similar fighting prowess, so since he was a dayvig, now you get to be one too. Once, during the day phase, you may post to the main thread “And you will shed tears of scarlet.”, and nothing more. You will slash whoever you are voting with your katana, killing them. Obviously you should not use this ability if you aren’t voting for anyone.
You don’t go down without fighting, either. At any time, in private you may message me “As you wish, USER.” If you die, you will slash the most recently named USER along with you, performing a killing blow on them.

You are aligned with the Town, and win if all threats to your faction are eliminated, or this is in some way inevitable.

WUF9pFP.jpg?1

Lord Gaius- Jace Beleren, the Town Mind Sculptor- Won N5

LG, you are Jace Beleren, the Town Mind Sculptor.
“The mind: a great weapon and an even greater weakness.”
A powerful Blue mage that manipulates and reads the thoughts of others, and with a powerful intellect of your own, you can subject people to a terrible fate where they’re unable to remember things important to them. Ironically, this same fate has happened to you more than once… but that can’t undo the fact that you’ve been on some broken Magic cards. Despite the dark possibilities of your powers, you generally use them for the forces of good. The Mafia won’t stand a chance against you.

This time, you’ve identified the person who knows the most about this game… the host! At night you may respond to this role PM “Night X: Inquiring to a higher power: <question>.” You will be able to ask yours truly about anything you desire. Of course, there are restrictions… firstly, the answer will always be only five words or less. Secondly, you can only ask about information that you would be able to find out pre-game: so no asking for the content’s of a given player’s role. Lastly, try to avoid doing anything obviously too good cuz QA can be a fuckin whack role, you can talk with me about what kind of questions I'd allow. Beyond that, the limits to this power are up to you. Get creative!

Q4In83n.jpg?1

GreencappsZeonth- Rawk Hawk, the Town Nuclear Feral Reactor- Won N5

Greencapps, you are Rawk Hawk, the Town Feral Nuclear Reactor.
“That’s what happens when you mess with me, baby! You get the pain train!”
The Champion of the Glitz Pit, a fighting arena in the sky and home to the best chapter of Paper Mario TTYD. You’re the first to admit that you don’t always fight fair, but you have the skills to beat almost everyone even so… except the Great Gonzales. Deep down, though, you’ve got respect for anyone who can defeat you, and you won’t stand for anyone REALLY evil, like the Mafia. It’s about time they get RAWKED.

You're not above shady tactics to get a leg up on the competition. At night you may respond to this role PM “Night X: Harharharharharharhar! You should just stay locked up in there, USER!” You’ll have one of the guards lock USER in the Glitz Pit locker room the next day, preventing them from posting anything in the thread except their vote.

--

Host spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FeCb2E4XG5IMeFlyvBc21a4tSkQdA-KWyEYEc3dmLZA/edit#gid=0

I'll put up roles postgame sometime tomorrow.

Here's postgame. As I said in about the first 20 seconds, I couldn't get any mafia members who were available at the time, and I'd rather do this sooner than later. Friday was the planned date but that clearly did not happen. Also sorry if my sound quality is a bit low I did not realize at all that my headset was turned off and the internal microphone on my computer was being used, but hopefully it wasn't too bad and nothing happened in the background that was very loud.

Relevant timestamps:
0:00 Introduction
0:37 The Joker
5:28 The Mafia roles
16:16 The Town roles
29:09 Player/Game Breakdown (in flip order)
53:47 Closing Remarks

Some player and role comments are made throughout and such but that's the general outline. Was fun to make, I like doing these a lot more than written postgames personally to get player input and such. I don't think I have too much else to say at this point, this game was pretty cool and I hope people enjoyed it. Hope to see many of you back for the next time that I host which will probably not be for a while, and who knows maybe I'll actually play a mafia game again soon!

@rein

@45:00-ish

I didn't know that for a fact, it was only my role that was going to make the game into MYLO vs LYLO when considering Bartozio. I thought it was a combination, and it legitimately was, as far as I thought at the time

Also I legit don't use pins for stuff and didn't consider just randomly looking at pins in a chat that only included Refa & Michelaar when I was invited (I normally wouldn't just check pins in new chats by default, though that's a lesson i'm booking for the future). I still blame Refa and/or Mich for not saying "check out pins" so I'm only partially responsible for my quality play~

Edited by Elieson

I think I got lynched because the claim was bad + my poor play, not because of anything Proto said, though the fact that he claimed my role to Poet meant what little utility I had was useless because scum knew me.

Also, you had all my logs either through me or through Prims.

Other than that, thanks for postgame guys.

Proto just claiming normal Rogue made me think it was weird when you claimed Macho without knowing about the log though (eg why would a rogue be macho, was snike scum that was going outside his given fakeclaim but got screwed by proto, etc). In the end Rein just really had a Macho rogue though lmao.

Also Ice said you weren't macho when he dug up your flip which was really weird.

Point on proto, but I still should've fought the lynch. If we had changed to  Ice/Junko/Walrein on policy it would've been cleaner.

Wrt Ice, Either he missed it or scum decided to hide it since Poet had my claim w/o the modifier which is ??? I mean it denies information but that's a silly hill to die on.