Sylvester Stallone in Sid Meier's Bram Stoker's Tony Hawk's Pro The Shawshank Ultra Street Brothers Marvel vs Colosseum Red Rogue Godfather Part 360 Temple of the Bravely Independence Elder Scrolls of Radiance Hyper Deluxe Edition Z: Goldeneye Harder

riariadne

6 hours ago, Greencapps said:

O know so what's the general procedure for D1 in OC games?

Just want to get this out of the way so I don't get wrongly scumred like last game

also 

##Vote:Bartozio 

I think I'll just make this tradition.

Traditions are a thing of greatness.

6 hours ago, Refa said:

Fair enough on reactions, actually.

##Vote: Shinori

He was scum in the last game, and my next level intuition he's probably scum in this one too.

Would sheep.

I hear Refa always draws scum though.

#Vote: Refa

7 hours ago, Prims said:

My role is fairly expendable. Claim to me while scum still hasn't had time to make fakes. (Technically Rein wouldn't confirm or deny whether scum were given fakes or not, but it's rare enough in OC that I'm willing to take the risk. Also I just want to lead.)

##Vote: Walrein in the meantime.

Shouldn't you claim if your role is so expendable and all :P

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry formatting on SF is actually total shit now if somebody could gimme a quick tutorial that would be 10/10

in the meantime tho quoted verbatim from discord

Michelaar-Today at 4:01 PM

Well, that comes later, since I kind of need to go to college now, so expect to see a message later today

But i'm kind of iffy on claiming since I don't want to die right away AGAIN

12 minutes ago, Jaybee said:

there's a lot of good reasons for not wanting to claim to TL but not claiming to town leader because you're afraid of dying is not one of them

##Vote: Michelaar

She literally did say that wasn't her role if you scroll up.

1 minute ago, Jaybee said:

i believe there's some level of miscommunication here because i have no idea what you're trying to say

If you literally scroll up 2 messages, prims says this:

''Prims-Today at 8:59 AM

hmmm.

ok

im being a fucker anyway. thats not my actual role

claim to me though''

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

Didn't prims already state he wasn't townleader at that point though?

He never said this? in fact he's only said the exact opposite

56 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

She literally did say that wasn't her role if you scroll up.

doesn't invalidate your poor logic

Just now, Jaybee said:

doesn't invalidate your poor logic

The fact remains Prims isn't the town master or whatever it's called. Or he might be, but it's not in my role description either way. So no, that is not poor logic. It's common sense.

if you think that claiming to TL -> I will get shot

this implies you think Prims is scum because otherwise scum has like a 1/13? or so? chance of picking you to die

and if you think prims is scum (based off of really nothing so far) then shouldn't you be showing it with a vote

6 minutes ago, Jaybee said:

He never said this? in fact he's only said the exact opposite

Yeah, miscommunication. Prims also called his joke claim town leader, so I was saying he was lying about that part.

@Prims Seriously, couldn't you have called it anything other then that?

Just now, Jaybee said:

if you think that claiming to TL -> I will get shot

this implies you think Prims is scum because otherwise scum has like a 1/13? or so? chance of picking you to die

and if you think prims is scum (based off of really nothing so far) then shouldn't you be showing it with a vote

I never said I think prims is scum. At all. I don't know what he is, since the game has barely started. That doesn't mean that I immediatly think he is scum. That's some very twisted logic you have there. Let me make it clear. Since I didn't get a message saying prims is town leader, I questioned his claim, so I'm not just giving out my role ot him. Makes perfect sense.

OK how about this. I'm a bit rusty but figure I'm overdue for this sort of fun.

I'm also a role that's expendable but probably better than prims since he said it first, and if you think Prims is leader material, you should consider what he's omitting vs what i'm omitting.

Also hey for clarity, I'm intentionally downplaying prims' TownLeader goal because if anyone is claiming D1 they'd better have a ridiculously good reason to, otherwise it's ultra hasty and pretty risky too.

##Vote: Elieson

I talked with Bartozio and Eli seems to have told us some very different reasons behind his post opposing Prims' claim. With Bart he seemed to be actively looking for claims, but in my talk with him he said that he was willing to take the bullet for Prims early on as his reasoning for the post. Overall it felt like Eli was being very cautious in my conversation with him when compared to Bart's (he didn't realistically seem to be pushing himself as TL for me but did in Bart's) when the conversations were happening at around the same time which doesn't make a lot of sense from town!Eli who genuinely believes he should be leading.

^^^^^ ##Vote: Elieson sheep worthy. Don't really see the point of Elie's "claim" at all really other than to try and discredit Prims? inb4 reaction test.

If anyone else is asking you for claims seriously (claimt0me isn't necessarily serious) out them asap so we can kill them dead please and thank you.

1 hour ago, SB. said:

I talked with Bartozio and Eli seems to have told us some very different reasons behind his post opposing Prims' claim. With Bart he seemed to be actively looking for claims, but in my talk with him he said that he was willing to take the bullet for Prims early on as his reasoning for the post. Overall it felt like Eli was being very cautious in my conversation with him when compared to Bart's (he didn't realistically seem to be pushing himself as TL for me but did in Bart's) when the conversations were happening at around the same time which doesn't make a lot of sense from town!Eli who genuinely believes he should be leading.

hey SB i'm not looking for claims...i'm intentionally going out of my way not to collect claims. If you think I'm telling Barto that I am, then read logs rather than his interpretations

if you're claiming to anyone D1
youre a  nincompoop
Bartozio - Today at 9:37 AM
lol
but let me get this straight then
You want to be leader, but you don't think people should claim to you yet?
Elieson - Today at 9:38 AM
I want to be considered for leader
and if people think i'm a fair option
I can request claims when I have a reason to collect them
rightnow, i'm just some guy
shouting
prims is some guy shouting too
what makes him qualified to lead town?
what if he's moofia? who knows. even if he is town
is the risk worth it right now?
there's many new players here

Actively was shit wording on my part but I honestly think that part of the logs is saying "why is Prims any better than me?" which is weird with stuff like this:

[15:18] sb: also why did you make that post btw
[15:18] Elieson: because I have a master plan and I do what I want
[15:19] Elieson: also because how many roles are really expendable
[15:19] sb: You would be surprised
[15:20] Elieson: if prims is town
[15:20] Elieson: do you want him expended?
[15:20] Elieson: i'd rather take the bean than him if it comes down to scum trying to off town

Which in term is kinda strange with this later in the conversation

[15:35] sb: and idk it reads like you’re downplaying prims with
[15:35] Elieson: well
[15:35] sb: not really a solid read on him
[15:35] sb: which is awkward
[15:35] Elieson: he's prims and he's notorious for just saying shit to get answers
[15:36] Elieson: i don't trust his TL claim enough to want to claim to him
[15:36] Elieson: and if half of the game does then that's half of the game on d1, taking a big risk
[15:36] Elieson: #Meta101

Which implies you don't actually trust Prims which makes the first part of the conversation weird. I'd get advising against claiming to Prims overall and wanting to lead yourself but I think that its weird how you've been doing it because of the inconsistencies.

I want to clarify two things:

1. Me and SB exchanged logs, so it's not just a thing about interpretations.

2. After my conversation with Elie he didn't really seem scummy to me, but the somewhat different attitude in the two conversations gives me bad vibes. In his conversation with me, he seem prefectly willing to become the alternative townleader to Prims, but in the conversation with SB he is a lot more passive/evasive about it.

#Unvote

#Vote Elieson

19 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Sheeping to add pressure 

##Unvote

Unbeknownst to you, I live for the pressure.

1 hour ago, SB. said:

Which implies you don't actually trust Prims which makes the first part of the conversation weird. I'd get advising against claiming to Prims overall and wanting to lead yourself but I think that its weird how you've been doing it because of the inconsistencies.

I haven't even heard from him yet; I've sent him a DM but no response. I ain't just gonna send a claim to the guy because without talking to him myself, even if every other player in the game trusted him, i've got no reason to trust him myself.