Another FEH channel on the 14th: Post Talk

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly hope they talk about easier ways to get five stars and out of season heroes (special banners). Maybe have a new summon type that costs like 50 orbs but you are guaranteed a five star hero or a out of season hero. Of course this should be introduced after they redo the units available in what rarities since there is so many 5* that shouldn't be (examples: Mist, Caeda, Saber, Genny, Rebecca, Seth, Oscar)

If it's on the 14 then the New Heroes banner probably will have come out already which means potentially revealing the Christmas banner likely 2 weeks ahead. 20 Minutes pretty bulky, even longer than the first FEH Channel. 

Getting rid of the useless *5's cluttering up the pool and widening the *3 pool would be nice, just like changing natures, but something tells me they have something else in mind. It's probably all Christmas stuff, guys.

Edited by Zeo

Oh shit, 20 mins. of stuff.

Wonder what they're gonna do since there are 2 color hells in FEH:

Red hell (too many 5-star reds to the point that the player has a higher probability of getting an off-focus red than the player has of getting a focus red).

Colorless hell (not very useful fodder overall; too many 5-star staff-users)

Edited by Roflolxp54

Awesome. November seemed like a lacking month, so I was hoping December would be loaded up with events and stuff along with Christmas. Hopefully they're going to reveal just that. 

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

I don't think this will be about christmas. Guys, Christmas is in 2 MONTHS. I'm excited though!

ITT: November and December are two months apart.

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Well, it's beginning november, and Christmas is end december. Don't be like that please.

I'd say it's closer to mid-November than the beginning of November. So closer to a month and a half. A Christmas banner could also potentially be released at the beginning of December rather than at the end of it.

Edited by Sunwoo

12 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'd say it's closer to mid-November than the beginning of November. So closer to a month and a half. A Christmas banner could also potentially be released at the beginning of December rather than at the end of it.

True, I mean the Halloween banner got released a few days before Halloween, but Christmas is usually the 24th of December. That's earlier than the usual end of the month. And a lot of people get into Christmas already at the beginning of December.

You know what, I'm expecting Feh to tell us that we can choose one of the Christmas banner focus units as a free summon. Think of it as IS giving you a Christmas present.

Edited by silveraura25

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I literally want Warriors banner. Because I literally want not-Sharena in the game.

I was actually about to guess a warriors banner given the proximity between this broadcast and the next Warriors update occurring on the next day. But Rowan and Lianna are swordies...

They could "Ayra" both of them by putting them in two separate banners along with other characters playable in Fire Emblem Warriors. Hopefully so that they don't have to share space with other red. But let's face it, FEW has a roster half-filled with swords, and also Tiki, another red unit. Well, a Warriors related event could still be fun. Bring back those maps!

5 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

and slice of life updates. 

lol, I think you mean quality of life.

4 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

But Rowan and Lianna are swordies...

I literally won’t care unless their banner is time-limited. If I don’t get both lemonsthe better lemon because who cares about Rowan straight away, I can get them eventually.

Edited by Vaximillian

Awesomeeee!  :wub:  I get so excited for these.  It's a little silly, isn't it?  Hehe.

Now I won't be so bummed about returning to work on Tuesday after a long weekend.  I'll have this to look forward to all day since it airs 30 minutes after my shift ends!  :):

So curious to see what they have planned... And hell, if it's all just Christmas themed stuff, I won't be disappointed because I love Christmas.  (Tree's going up on Sunday!  ;):  Yeah, I'm one of those people.)