Another FEH channel on the 14th: Post Talk

Jingle Jangle

20 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Awesomeeee!  :wub:  I get so excited for these.  It's a little silly, isn't it?  Hehe.

Now I won't be so bummed about returning to work on Tuesday after a long weekend.  I'll have this to look forward to all day since it airs 30 minutes after my shift ends!  :):

So curious to see what they have planned... And hell, if it's all just Christmas themed stuff, I won't be disappointed because I love Christmas.  (Tree's going up on Sunday!  ;):  Yeah, I'm one of those people.)

I'm not one of those people... but I did purchase a jar of hot chocolate with antlers, eyes and a nose on. Cute reindeer jar :D

I am looking forward to seeing the reveal ^.^

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'm hoping for:

LOTS MORE ORBS.

What I'm not hoping for:

MORE UNITS.

...listen my next big summoning session won't be until halfway through December, and that's assuming I don't just get money for my birthday. I'm already gonna be flat broke from Pokemon and Crunchyroll, and I've been sniping reds for the last 12 days, I NEED LITTLE WITCH ACA- I MEAN NOWI.

Edited by Xenomata

Can't wait for next week to see how they come up with new methods to drain my recovering orbs.

We will see what will come next week, maybe a new mode which surpasses Great Hero battle with a true Antagonist.
There are a lot of possibilities in 20 minutes.

Token, capture the waifu mode, mode to protect a certain tile, CYL2. So many ideas flowing through the head which also came from other users.
At least they know how to give us something to look forward, unlike tales of link now...(Still no ares realm....)

Edited by Stroud

After getting a pity breaker Ogma and a nature-crippled Amelia, I would definitely appreciate some way to reduce the risk of getting a pity breaker and a way of doing something about natures, even though the latter is incredibly unlikely. Spending 20k feathers to reset it to neutral would be nice though.

2 hours ago, Thane said:

After getting a pity breaker Ogma and a nature-crippled Amelia, I would definitely appreciate some way to reduce the risk of getting a pity breaker and a way of doing something about natures, even though the latter is incredibly unlikely. Spending 20k feathers to reset it to neutral would be nice though.

I have a Ogma pity two.. I'm wondering what to do with him after I unlock his conversation.

I seriously hope they decrease the five star pool and reduce the risk of pity breakers. I have 8 Chroms...who broke my pity rates countless times.

If it's 20 mins long, I think we'll be getting introduced to the beast units-maybe.

2 hours ago, Thane said:

Nature reset to neutral would be wonderful even if the cost were quite high. I'd gladly spend feathers or even some orbs to reset my crippled S corrin. 

16 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Try giving Ogma's brave sword + to Gray or Chrom.

@Troykv also Hana likes that sword. 

14 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Nature reset to neutral would be wonderful even if the cost were quite high. I'd gladly spend feathers or even some orbs to reset my crippled S corrin. 

That would be my first reset too, even if my -ATK Corrin isn't too bad, -SPD would have been worse. 

34 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Troykv also Hana likes that sword. 

That would be my first reset too, even if my -ATK Corrin isn't too bad, -SPD would have been worse. 

And to think I rolled 3, THREE -spd Corrins too. I just want IS to give me a little mercy here. 

I've had an idea for a mechanic too. Anna always mentions how she's trying to merchandise the Order of Heroes. Let's do that. You give Anna investments of orbs so she can expand her business into Sharena happy meal toys and designer clothing. And you'll get weekly payments of additional Sacred Coins or feathers depending on your total investments in the company. The Advertisement may even inspire 1 star heroes to randomly join you.

Not sure if any precedent for gacha games giving players free stuff in this way, but I thought it was a goofy idea.

I'm guessing this will have the trailer for the mid-November banner, like how the end-of-July one had the trailer for Nohrian Summer just hours before it went live. Which means it should have something good: probably one of the three stories that hasn't had a full banner yet. FE4 Gen 2, FE5, or FE10. FE4 Gen 2 seems most likely to me, to follow up on the most recent Tempest story, although it's also the one that already has its main characters in the game.

If they go for FE4 Gen 2, I'm really not sure what direction they might take it, since Seliph and Julia are already in. Larcei and Ced are two of the most popular children characters, so I'd bet on them both showing up somewhere, but either or both could easily be TT characters rather than banner ones. (On that note: if you're hoping they won't pull an Ayra again, please already start getting used to that they probably will.) Either Ishtar or Julius would be a solid GHB pick.

Thinking about the other two, for either this or whenever they get added:

• FE5: Leif and Nanna should be safe bets for the banner. Finn should show up in some form, but if the banners keep being male/female/female, there's no room for him there, so he'll probably be the TT reward, while Mareeta would make a lot of sense as the third banner unit. Not sure what to expect out of a TT banner unit with only Ayra as a reference point so far, but I'm obligated to root for Osian. Also not sure about a GHB unit, since FE5 doesn't have the most exciting villain lineup, and the most important antagonists in the story aren't even fought in FE5 itself. Maybe Kempf? Otherwise, the traditional options are really just Raydrik and Veld: Raydrik would be okay but we really don't need a fifth sword armor before we get more blue and green armors, while Veld is really boring and there are a bunch of cooler dark mage antagonists that haven't been added yet. Reinhardt would be a great choice, if he wasn't already in the game. Could go with an FE4 boss who's important in FE5 like Travant, or a playable character with a high-profile appearance as an enemy like Saias, Galzus, or Xavier, but personally I'm not really a fan of either of those ideas.
  • FE10: Micaiah and Sothe as banner units, of course. Similar to FE5, Edward and Nolan would make sense but would get pushed out by Sothe if there's no room for a second male character, so either or both could be TT units. Tauroneo could also be a cool TT pick. For a third banner unit, perhaps Meg or Jill? Laura is a possibility, but I don't think she's particularly popular, even outside of healer concerns. Ilyana is another girl from early Part 1, but has two potential points of conflict: she's less connected to the others due to not having as much association with Daein and leaving during Part 3, and she's a blue mage while Micaiah is also likely to be a blue mage. For a GHB, Jared is the obvious choice within Part 1, while Izuka could be a neat choice even though he's not a boss within Part 1 (and fights a different team in Part 4). Speaking of Part 1 characters who don't hit the battlefield until later, Pelleas could be another fun choice for either TT slot.

I bet they will show off the next TT which I want to come because more orbs, maybe the mid November banner, new story chapter, hopefully a new GHB and I am figuring on two Christmas banners like the Summer ones because you know that people will spend on that.  I am one of those people that don't care about Christmas because bad things tend to happen to my family between Thanksgiving and New Years ( I am praying for nothing bad to happen this year but I won't hold my breath), so I would only do the free pulls unless Kaze is on one of those banners.  I also hope they reduce the 5* units on red and colorless at least if not drop all of the 5* units from the very start of the game to 4* and increase the 3* pool.  I also wish that they would make a pool that costs a lot more orbs, but lets you pull only 5* units and off season 5* units as well.  They could make a lot of money from that, because even if it costs a lot of orbs the 100% chance of a 5* and the chance at limited units would make even me think of buying orbs.  I am also hoping that they scrape VG for another mode that lets you use friend units but does not cause so much salt.  

33 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm guessing this will have the trailer for the mid-November banner, like how the end-of-July one had the trailer for Nohrian Summer just hours before it went live. Which means it should have something good: probably one of the three stories that hasn't had a full banner yet. FE4 Gen 2, FE5, or FE10. FE4 Gen 2 seems most likely to me, to follow up on the most recent Tempest story, although it's also the one that already has its main characters in the game.

If they go for FE4 Gen 2, I'm really not sure what direction they might take it, since Seliph and Julia are already in. Larcei and Ced are two of the most popular children characters, so I'd bet on them both showing up somewhere, but either or both could easily be TT characters rather than banner ones. (On that note: if you're hoping they won't pull an Ayra again, please already start getting used to that they probably will.) Either Ishtar or Julius would be a solid GHB pick.

Thinking about the other two, for either this or whenever they get added:

• FE5: Leif and Nanna should be safe bets for the banner. Finn should show up in some form, but if the banners keep being male/female/female, there's no room for him there, so he'll probably be the TT reward, while Mareeta would make a lot of sense as the third banner unit. Not sure what to expect out of a TT banner unit with only Ayra as a reference point so far, but I'm obligated to root for Osian. Also not sure about a GHB unit, since FE5 doesn't have the most exciting villain lineup, and the most important antagonists in the story aren't even fought in FE5 itself. Maybe Kempf? Otherwise, the traditional options are really just Raydrik and Veld: Raydrik would be okay but we really don't need a fifth sword armor before we get more blue and green armors, while Veld is really boring and there are a bunch of cooler dark mage antagonists that haven't been added yet. Reinhardt would be a great choice, if he wasn't already in the game. Could go with an FE4 boss who's important in FE5 like Travant, or a playable character with a high-profile appearance as an enemy like Saias, Galzus, or Xavier, but personally I'm not really a fan of either of those ideas.
  • FE10: Micaiah and Sothe as banner units, of course. Similar to FE5, Edward and Nolan would make sense but would get pushed out by Sothe if there's no room for a second male character, so either or both could be TT units. Tauroneo could also be a cool TT pick. For a third banner unit, perhaps Meg or Jill? Laura is a possibility, but I don't think she's particularly popular, even outside of healer concerns. Ilyana is another girl from early Part 1, but has two potential points of conflict: she's less connected to the others due to not having as much association with Daein and leaving during Part 3, and she's a blue mage while Micaiah is also likely to be a blue mage. For a GHB, Jared is the obvious choice within Part 1, while Izuka could be a neat choice even though he's not a boss within Part 1 (and fights a different team in Part 4). Speaking of Part 1 characters who don't hit the battlefield until later, Pelleas could be another fun choice for either TT slot.

For a Thracia GHB how about Mareeta possessed by her Shadow Sword. And Sara is pretty popular, but I don't think we need another staff user unless we finally get yellow units that will sort colorless unit types and possibly add light magic. Surprisingly, Marty is also quite popular. I imagine that he'd be a TT reward,  cause he's similar to Arden in a way.
I know that you're trying to stick to part 1 of RD, but how about a Sephiran GHB. BTW, you should check out Omni Blade's RD banner predictions. His Edward and Leonardo are quite the interesting units.

4 hours ago, Alkaid said:

And to think I rolled 3, THREE -spd Corrins too. I just want IS to give me a little mercy here. 

Wait, you pulled 3 NS!Corrins and all of them -SPD? Argh ... 

I pulled only one focus unit from that banner, but it's been the banner where I have spent the biggest number of orbs on. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Wait, you pulled 3 NS!Corrins and all of them -SPD? Argh ... 

I pulled only one focus unit from that banner, but it's been the banner where I have spent the biggest number of orbs on. 

Yep. -spd +res after using tons of my free orbs. Then I spent some money to fix her.. another -spd +res. Spent some more money on the last day of the banner for a last shot... -spd +hp. Bonus: The Summer Leo that broke my pity rate once on an all-red summon circle was also -spd +res. 

It's been over 2 months and I'm still mad.

Please just let me at least make her neutral and I'll be happy. 

I hope we finally get a trade feature. It's so frustrating seeing the clock tick down the season banners and knowing you'll likely never have a chance of getting them again. They could make it so you'd need to trade units of the same star level + a certain number of tributary orbs (to satisfy Intsys' need for $$$). 10 for 3 stars, 20 for 4 stars and 50 for 5 stars.

I really hope they stop with the stupid Male / Female / Female banner format. Give us the four banner ones back. It still annoys me Kieran wasn't added to the game - we could do with some more axe cavaliers and he would have been perfect *sighs*. Plus I'm still sore that there was no Quan on the FE4 one... I really want to unite the three friends v.v

The Thracia banner should be Leif / Nanna/ Finn / Eyvel, maybe Mareeta... someone mentioned Sara but I think those two are the two most likely. That's my own opinion. Though I'm hoping the banner comes out before the channel (as unlikely as it is) 'cos I'd rather not have an extended arena season ^.^''

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Yep. -spd +res after using tons of my free orbs. Then I spent some money to fix her.. another -spd +res. Spent some more money on the last day of the banner for a last shot... -spd +hp. Bonus: The Summer Leo that broke my pity rate once on an all-red summon circle was also -spd +res. 

It's been over 2 months and I'm still mad.

Please just let me at least make her neutral and I'll be happy. 

My pity breakers have been all off-focus (Hawkeye, my second Ninian and some others). With the +2 merge you could bring her to 44 ATK / 32 SPD, mine is forever 40/34 ... 

Anyway I'm happy to have her, with her I finished my squad named "Four Seasons of Doom"

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

My pity breakers have been all off-focus (Hawkeye, my second Ninian and some others). With the +2 merge you could bring her to 44 ATK / 32 SPD, mine is forever 40/34 ... 

Anyway I'm happy to have her, with her I finished my squad named "Four Seasons of Doom"

I've gotten 2 off-focus Hawkeyes, both -atk. At least he's been good as DB fodder! Yes, she's merged and the spd +3 seal is glued to her, so she's far from unusable. But I still hope I can fix her one day.  I'd kill for neutral resets. 

That's a really nice team, and I'm still happy to have all the seasonal fliers too. (gimmie that Hinoka)

I wonder if the feh channel will announce the Christmas banner early. Watch them have a flier archer Felicia or something nuts on there to force me to not focus on just Tharja.