Another FEH channel on the 14th: Post Talk

Jingle Jangle

9 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

[...]

That's a really nice team, and I'm still happy to have all the seasonal fliers too. (gimmie that Hinoka)

I wonder if the feh channel will announce the Christmas banner early. Watch them have a flier archer Felicia or something nuts on there to force me to not focus on just Tharja. 

Thanks! Good luck on the reset btw.! 

I saw on the arena topic you merged your Cordelia. She would be my first merge candidate too, if I wasn't trying to build a Galeforce team. 

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks! Good luck on the reset btw.! 

I saw on the arena topic you merged your Cordelia. She would be my first merge candidate too, if I wasn't trying to build a Galeforce team. 

Hey, Galeforce is fun as hell so I can't blame you. I used 1 Cordelia to give it to Elincia too, since I loved it on my Cordelia as it was. Both are total monsters, especially in CCs and TTs with the QP seal. 

You won't be sorry if you get around to merging her. She's truly the star of my arena team. Now if I'd just get less Oboros and more Cordelias from blue orbs to keep merging..

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Hey, Galeforce is fun as hell so I can't blame you. I used 1 Cordelia to give it to Elincia too, since I loved it on my Cordelia as it was. Both are total monsters, especially in CCs and TTs with the QP seal. 

You won't be sorry if you get around to merging her. She's truly the star of my arena team. Now if I'd just get less Oboros and more Cordelias from blue orbs to keep merging..

Ha! I did the same. BH!Roy and perhaps Minerva are the other Members of team Galeforce. But Minerva wants heavy blade and I never got an Ike so far. 

I regret to have wasted 2 Cordelias as TA fodder. My Cordelia is +1, since I changed her nature to +ATK, one copy is left for Galeforce and one for merging. 

I want a revamp to the summoning pools. Units like Rebecca, Genny and Saber shouldn’t be 5 Star. Heck, you should be able to get them at 3 star, but the 3 star pool literally hasn’t changed at all since release. I also really think healers should just get their own color. They could be like, yellow or something. It just sucks trying to get a Klein to feed to my Reinhardt and instead I get another Wrys. 

However they probably won’t do any of that. I do hope to see some cool new banners. I couldn’t help but notice that this Feh channel comes out just before warriors’ free update, so their might be something to that. That would be a pretty awful banner though, considering all 3 of warriors’ original characters are generic sword users, so hopefully their’s nothing to that. I’d like some more fe6 or fe7 characters, since we haven’t gotten any for a while. Despite being in the game at launch, fe6 has less characters in the game than fe15 now, so a banner with like, Perceval or Echidna would be cool. Or we could get a dawn brigade banner, I guess. I would be very excited for an fe5 banner, but given all the attention genealogy just got, I doubt they’ll be revisiting Judgral any time soon. Leif will probably be the last lord added to heroes. Unless you count radiant dawn Ike, who could be added as a separate character, given his vastly different design. 

Aside from all that, I guess they’ll probably announce some grand hero battle or tempest trial. I don’t really have anything specific in mind. Probably something correlating with whatever banner they announce. Pie in the sky, I want a Gharnef grand hero battle, but I don’t expect one.

I actually dreamt about a live stream revealing Ranulf before this was announced. Last time I dreamt about new units it was Ilyana and the first Path of Radiance banner dropped right after, so I doubt it will actually be Ranulf himself, but maybe we could see one or two beast units being introduced? Micaiah, Sothe and Volug could be a reasonable banner. They could also do some Alm's Army/Celica's Army shenaningans with Radiant Dawn's part three teams. Ike's army could have Tibarn and Skrimir and Micaiah's would feature Nailah and Rafiel, for example. I might be expecting too much but I like to trust my dreams lmao.

My deepest secret is that I'm hoping it's just some Christmas mumbo jumbo or FE5 stuff (haven't played it yet) so I can pass on whatever new content there is and save my orbs to maybe someday get the elusive cryptid that is Amelia.

Hoping for beast units and characters like Xane and Bantu.

More orbs. Possible Christmas banner? I'm assuming that'll have male Robin and Tharja? Possible Rowan and Lianna?

New Tempest Trial, or maybe a mini? A new mode? Cleaning up the summoning pools?

Besides Xane, I personally want the TMS cast. Please IS, don't leave them in the dust!

I had a dream about the reveal. Staffs and light magic users get branded as yellow units. Boons and banes are shown in the character's full view. Also beast units distributed among different colors. 5* pool gets sorted. If only that really happens. : (

4 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

I had a dream about the reveal. Staffs and light magic users get branded as yellow units. Boons and banes are shown in the character's full view. Also beast units distributed among different colors. 5* pool gets sorted. If only that really happens. : (

That would be the dream indeed. Though boons and banes being visible could let people who don't go check the wiki know that there's something 'wrong' with the unit they rolled, and thus incite them to keep trying for a better one, so who knows, they might do it.

Seconding Xane and Bantu ! I really want Xane in the game since I saw this fanmade sprite.

18 hours ago, Jonahtron said:

I want a revamp to the summoning pools. Units like Rebecca, Genny and Saber shouldn’t be 5 Star. Heck, you should be able to get them at 3 star, but the 3 star pool literally hasn’t changed at all since release. I also really think healers should just get their own color. They could be like, yellow or something. It just sucks trying to get a Klein to feed to my Reinhardt and instead I get another Wrys. 

The issue with this is that you get 5 stones per summon session and you don't get to choose the color. This means that Yellow stones have potential to take up a spot from R/G/B stones and Colorless stones are still likely to plague you with Virions, Gaius, Niles and the like. All that happens now is there are two different types of stones with units you don't want instead of them all being piled into one.

Imagine pulling for a red unit only to see two yellow stones, two colorless and one blue, and it's going to be like this for the rest of the game.

The only real solution would be able to choose what color stones you want to appear in your summon sessions. Which would allow players to game the system and undermine it's gacha nature. Which means less revenue, which means not happening.

They could increase the number of Orbs per session: six perhaps, with the new one going in the middle.

I've been meaning to ask for a while, I've seen the "add a Yellow Orb" suggestion elsewhere too - how old and how popular is it?

Back on topic, we're getting a maintenance period just before the livestream. It says it's to prepare for content coming at the end of the month, but also seems to suggest we're getting some big stuff indeed from Feh Channel. Has anyone discussed this yet?

(Beast units would be nice, but after we get Micaiah, please IS?)

Got my bingo card ready. Maybe I'll actually finish a row this time? The 20 minute length has got me betting ambitious.

9 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

They could increase the number of Orbs per session: six perhaps, with the new one going in the middle.

I've been meaning to ask for a while, I've seen the "add a Yellow Orb" suggestion elsewhere too - how old and how popular is it?

In the first FEH livestream in April, there were five "parts" to the broadcast, presented in the visual image of five orbs in a summon sessions. The orbs had a preview image of what each part was going to talk about, but they had the colors red, blue, green, gray, and yellow. So people suspected gold orbs would appear as some sort of mechanic. The first idea I remember people passing around was that a gold orb would be a "guaranteed 5 star" and be incredibly rare.

After that lame VG event, I've got 40K feathers saved up, not including the Arena feathers for this week.

Can't wait to see if there are any new and interesting units that could be coming for free (like a new GHB unit).

8 hours ago, Zeo said:

The issue with this is that you get 5 stones per summon session and you don't get to choose the color. This means that Yellow stones have potential to take up a spot from R/G/B stones and Colorless stones are still likely to plague you with Virions, Gaius, Niles and the like. All that happens now is there are two different types of stones with units you don't want instead of them all being piled into one.

Imagine pulling for a red unit only to see two yellow stones, two colorless and one blue, and it's going to be like this for the rest of the game.

The only real solution would be able to choose what color stones you want to appear in your summon sessions. Which would allow players to game the system and undermine it's gacha nature. Which means less revenue, which means not happening.

I understand that, but I’m specifically talking about when I’m aiming for an Archer. Giving healers their own color won’t make it any easier to get colored units, but getting archers or dagger units will be much easier, since I could just snipe the colorless stones and ignore the yellow ones. Plus, at least Virion and Niles have some actual skills to inherit, while healers have c skills sometimes, but that’s it.

So someone supposedly leaked this month's roadmap. Anyway, the leak kinda predicted the sacred coin event. But it might have been just a lucky guess of the fake leaker's part. The roadmap didn't mention any banner and Michalis would get a GHB rerun towards the end of the month.

11 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

So someone supposedly leaked this month's roadmap. Anyway, the leak kinda predicted the sacred coin event. But it might have been just a lucky guess of the fake leaker's part. The roadmap didn't mention any banner and Michalis would get a GHB rerun towards the end of the month.

Link, please? Fake or not, it'll be something to think about until the livestream.

Edited by DefyingFates

2 minutes ago, a bear said:

Only thing I'm hoping for: repeat Sacred Seals give coins instead of 300 feathers

Well, at least they did have that thing saying "there are no plans to give out the seals that can be created in the Sacred Seal Forge as a reward for an event, so if there is one you want, you should probably go ahead and make it."