Another FEH channel on the 14th: Post Talk

Jingle Jangle

That was nuts.

>free 5* OC unit, she looks really nice and I'm glad I don't actually have to pull for her within that special banner like it first sounded

>rerun of some of the most desired seasonal units with 8% rate (even if they're all lumped on 1 banner..)

>I can build Beruka without needing an Amelia for Slaying Lance fodder now

>they directly buffed healers so they're more helpful (don't think it really saves them though, but better than nothing that's for sure)

Really awesome stuff. I'm only worried the weapon forging will make arena even more hellish than it can already be. Units running around with +2 mt and +3 spd on their weapons is gonna suck to fight. 

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Did anyone else hear Feh say she needs to get ready for the new CYL? It can't be just me.

I hope they go down in order. I need CYL Tharja and Camilla. Right now. CYL Hector would probably make the game explode as well. 

Edited by Alkaid

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh, they had a trailer for those? You know if there's a separate trailer for that?

They showed off the four of them, but it was even less informative than the initial CYL trailer. I haven't seen a full trailer yet, but their new skills have been datamined.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Uh, obviously? xP But Feh also gave a list of which weapons can be upgraded and I didn't see brave weapons. I'm asking if I just missed them and they actually can be upgraded.

She also showed that we can regain some units from seasonal banners. And best of all, no other units will cockblock me!!!

I like they managed to add more new original characters such as those three new villains and a new princess for Book II. I kinda wondered if Loki was referring to his king that he was trying he was trying to revive was him? Fjorm sure has one heck of a powerful lance and have a good combat animation as well.

And speaking of which, I did saw Joshua, Dorcas, Mia, and Lute are coming. It's nice to see them coming to the banner and Joshua coming to the next Tempest Trial.

Edited by King Marth 64

Ouch, I did awful. They detailed no GHBs, TTs, Log in Bonuses, or Voting Gauntlets. Let's see what I got right:

• Free Space was totally correct. But that gimme is why I made it the Free Space
  • Forgery that lets you upgrade weapons to their + versions: was wrong about the specifics, but a liberal interpretation of "you can upgrade weapons to better versions" makes this a yes.
  • New Story Chapter: Try new Story BOOK. And an intermission for the forgery.
  • People cry powercreep over a new unit (and they're not wrong): I got that initial impression from people looking over the datamined weapons and stats, sure.
  • Feh's English voice is still great, you haters: Yup.
  • Winter seasonal holiday banner is NOT back to back with current. They didn't say anything about such a banner, so I guess this is technically going to be correct.
Edited by Glennstavos

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

It wasn't just you.

Anyway, glad the story is going somewhere!  But. . .

Hide contents

where'd our favorite ripped masked horse mage go?

Also, I'm really hyped for the upgraded weapons.  There's a really dumb Seilph build I want to do.  And I mean DUMB.

Hey Bruno used to wield a lance right, and this new hero is wielding a lance....Hmm.... (I don't care if the gender is wrong)

Real question is where was anna or did I miss her

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

She also showed that we can regain some units from seasonal banners. And best of all, no other units will cockblock me!!!

Again, that's not what I'm asking about... I know about this.

Can anyone tell me if brave weapons can be upgraded too?

Just now, Mackc2 said:

Hey Bruno used to wield a lance right, and this new hero is wielding a lance....Hmm.... (I don't care if the gender is wrong)

Real question is where was anna or did I miss her

NOT A RIPPED HORSE MAGE 0/10. ;/

I think Anna ran out with everyone else.  It didn't really focus on her.

Weapon updates is cool. Staff boost is cool. New plot is... eh? We haven't exactly finished with the current plot and now they're introducing a new lord and villain? New banner is... ok. I'm not a huge fan of any of those characters, so I may just save orbs for now. I wanted Leif or Micaiah. ;-;

Kind of underwhelmed, personally, though I admit this is objectively a good update.

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Did anyone else hear Feh say she needs to get ready for the new CYL? It can't be just me.

I think that may have been referring to more characters down the list, not a whole other poll.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

God, i want Mia so bad. She looks so cute. Joshua being the Tempest Trial reward is nice, and bonus points for sharing his voice actor with Natsu Dragneel.

Staff buff, Special buff, weapon forging. What is competitive? What is balance?

Fjorum looks amazing. And she's guaranteed. Good. And Sutor looks great too. Funny, we got Sutor in Thor: Ragnarok and now we got Sutor in Fire Emblem.

Spoilers!

I'm glad we're getting new content, but I do hope that it doesn't take super long to get some other characters. Kind of hoping to get Tormod and Rath before I get bored of this game.

Lute is a good start, though.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Again, that's not what I'm asking about... I know about this.

Can anyone tell me if brave weapons can be upgraded too?

Probably not. Brave Weapons are already powerful. Most of the upgrades are going to the more useless weapons like the wolf tomes killing edges.

I'M FREAKIN' OUT MAN

MY NAVARRE IS NO LONGER DEAD WEIGHT

SLAYING EDGE+ LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh yeah also literally everything about this update hype

8% summoning focus with Hector HOO

I might be building Lloyd and canon Zephiel sooner than expected

1 minute ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Probably not. Brave Weapons are already powerful. Most of the upgrades are going to the more useless weapons like the wolf tomes killing edges.

But Siegmund isn't useless.

I'm only kinda upset that I blew so many orbs on Ayra's bait banner just for her to be at 8% on this upcoming one. That stings a bit. I feel worse for the people that really whaled hard for her amidst the Eldigan scourge. 

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Sutor isn't a spoiler, he appears in the trailers and literally in the first 5 minutes in the movie. 

Huh, must have missed that one. My bad.

Just now, Mackc2 said:

Yes the Falchion is a rather weak weapon, this should be done, so this is coming out tonight right?

Though, what could they really do other than speed up the healing factor?