Another FEH channel on the 14th: Post Talk

Jingle Jangle

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

He's a LOT better-looking in his Heroes art.  His FE7 portrait made him seem rather boring.  The Heroes art makes his hair stand out more, among other things!

Well he certainly stand out, that's for sure. Though I wouldn't say in good way. I would take fe7 art instead. Thank you.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

The 12 character focus banner is what I'll continue to save for. I own only three of those characters.

But there's something weird about it. In the first shot of that banner, normal Ike is part of it. But in the final shot, Brave Ike is in the banner. Which one is it?

Normal Ike is the one that would make it color balanced, like both Hero Fests so far.

Just now, Jedi said:

shes free.

I know that but she appears alongside the other 11 characters on the banner. And she would be the third blue unit to coincide with three of the other colors. That's assuming Ike appears as a third red like he does in the first shot. They really need to clarify which Ike is in the banner.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Do we know how we are going to get the Mountain Dew and other new upgrade items?

Ya go to a dang grocery store if you want yer soda.

Seriously, though, all I remember is Arena Medals, which seem self-explanatory when describing them generally. Dunno anything specific than that.

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

I'm gonna hold you to this, just so you know. glares

I was expecting the Siegmund buff to add Hone Atk 3, but Ephraim instead got something for himself. I like that.

Also, I had a look at the datamined skills for the CYL Heroes and it looks like we're in for some fun movesets. I won't elaborate for the sake of spoilers, but I can't wait for the daily refresh!!

Wait! I wasn't the one who said that. It was @LuxSpes.

I'm here hoping that Sieglinde also recieves a good buff too.

4 minutes ago, Ether said:

Brave weapons are still going to be super good, right now people run them over legendary weapons sometimes as is. No amount of buffs to other weapon types will let them do what Braves do, you have no reason to worry.

We don't know this for sure. So I do worry that they will be outclassed. I guess in that case I could upgrade and go back to Frederick's hammer+, but I would still lament those 20,000 feathers I used on a Barst to give him brave axe+.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

I know that but she appears alongside the other 11 characters on the banner. And she would be the third blue unit to coincide with three of the other colors. That's assuming Ike appears as a third red like he does in the first shot. They really need to clarify which Ike is in the banner.

I'm guessing she shows up to potentially merge with the free Djorm or to get a Djorm with a boon/bane that helps.

I guess I can cut out rolling for Halloween Sakura and Henry. I really wanted both, but I don't think I can spare the orbs anymore after seeing all this.

I'm sorry kitty imouto, maybe if you get a rerun. 

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

We don't know this for sure. So I do worry that they will be outclassed. I guess in that case I could upgrade and go back to Frederick's hammer+, but I would still lament those 20,000 feathers I used on a Barst to give him brave axe+.

Brave weapons where so overwhelming that you either ran a brave weapon or a legendary unless you where going for something niche and is still probably the best option if you happen to be too slow to double anything, this just gives other builds a chance, that said I get you I gave Legion a brave axe that will probably be replaced now, (Though I mainly did it to remove 5* Camilla from my barracks at once.) 

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Brave weapons where so overwhelming that you either ran a brave weapon or a legendary unless you where going for something niche and is still probably the best option if you happen to be too slow to double anything, this just gives other builds a chance, that said I get you I gave Legion a brave axe that will probably be replaced now, (Though I mainly did it to remove 5* Camilla from my barracks at once.) 

Yeah, and it sounds like you didn't use feathers to get that Camilla. I did use feathers...

5 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I'm gonna hold you to this, just so you know. glares

I was expecting the Siegmund buff to add Hone Atk 3, but Ephraim instead got something for himself. I like that.

Also, I had a look at the datamined skills for the CYL Heroes and it looks like we're in for some fun movesets. I won't elaborate for the sake of spoilers, but I can't wait for the daily refresh!!

That was my quote, but it was somehow attributed to @Alexmender

And all of Ephraim's upgrades replaces Hone Atk 2 with Hone Atk 3.

There seems to be some discrepancy regarding the skill sets though. They released the trailer and Dorcas is unchanged, but Mia only has 2 skills and has Vantage instead of Desperation. 

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Brave Axe is still going to be the best option on Frederick unless Hammer+ somehow gets more that +2 to its might. Frederick is slow but has high attack, meaning that Brave Axe is the best for him since it allows him to double attack and burst characters he couldn't otherwise. The upgraded hammer would need an effect truly ridiculous to be better than a brave weapon on him. 

So quick thing about forging:

vVcBkmz.png

As you can see, Siegmund gives Atk +4 in this pic from the stream, but that effect isn't highlighted in green like the other forge effects. Is this a stealth buff to Siegmund and Sieglinde, or is it still part of the forge mechanic, which makes Ephraim a better buffer than Eirika?

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So quick thing about forging:

As you can see, Siegmund gives Atk +4 in this pic from the stream, but that effect isn't highlighted in green like the other forge effects. Is this a stealth buff to Siegmund and Sieglinde, or is it still part of the forge mechanic, which makes Ephraim a better buffer than Eirika?

I really hope they're not going to screw over Eirikia because "lol you're available at 4*" and give her 5* twin brother special treatment. 

Edited by LuxSpes

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and it sounds like you didn't use feathers to get that Camilla. I did use feathers...

No I used feathers for my other braves (namely whoever gave chrom his sword.) 

Also I didn't see the Seiglinde on the upgrade list which makes me think its not complete otherwise why can the Sigmund upgrade yet Erika gets shafted from an upgrade

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I really hope they're not going to screw over Eirikia because "lol you're available at 4*" and give her 5* twin brother special treatment. 

Iiiiit's possible.

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Also I didn't see the Seiglinde on the upgrade list which makes me think its not complete otherwise why can the Sigmund upgrade yet Erika gets shafted from an upgrade

No idea, but they did say that was the list of legendary weapons that were upgradeable at this time.

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Do we know how we are going to get the Mountain Dew and other new upgrade items?

there are codes underneath specially marked bottles of Mountain Dew and Mountain Dew Gamer fuel

they unlock double EXP for 30 minutes 

7 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Brave Axe is still going to be the best option on Frederick unless Hammer+ somehow gets more that +2 to its might. Frederick is slow but has high attack, meaning that Brave Axe is the best for him since it allows him to double attack and burst characters he couldn't otherwise. The upgraded hammer would need an effect truly ridiculous to be better than a brave weapon on him.

We'll see, then.

The buffs to staves are actually pretty significant. Fear+ has Seal Atk and Atk Smoke built into it.

Them having higher SP costs also salvages their usefulness in the arena.

I just hope the updated Siegmund doesn't take it up another stage further than what Legendary weapons already do.

Edited by Hawk King

6 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

So you know, nothing anything new regarding how they treated the twins in Sacred Stones.

Eyy, my favourite Sacred Stones character is getting in the game. R.I.P. Orbs. I swear, if my terrible luck with Ninian becomes terrible luck with blues in general, I'm going to be rather upset.

Also, new story, neato. Kinda wondering what's going to happen with the current subplots, what with Bruno being nowhere to be seen in the trailer, and Veronica apparently moving into the main story again after her traipse through paralogue land with Loki. Still curious as to whether this ice kingdom and fire kingdom or whatever after part of Zenith, or part of an original world created for Heroes. The World of Fire and Ice, or whatever. I mean, given we'll apparently be able to summon Fjorm or however her name is spelled, it makes sense lore-wise that she'd be from a different world to the Askr trio.

46 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Poor Sharena. Her supposedly new "bestie" looks like is gonna shaft our cute princess hard. Why is Fjolrm also Lance infantry again? Well she is also cute so I forgive her.

Yep-yep, Fjorm is beautiful but poor Sharena. First Lucina came to be Sharena+, now we get Fjorm. And she apparently is summoned and able to get to +10, unlike our cute princess. IS why.

@Lightchao42: when I saw Fjorm’s silhouette, I thought for a moment it was Tsubasa.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Yep-yep, Fjorim is beautiful but poor Sharena. First Lucina came to be Sharena+, now we get Fjorm. And she apparently is summoned and able to get to +10, unlike our cute princess. IS why.

Maybe they'll release Brave Sharena as a summonable unit and give us the ability to promote our initial Sharena into her Brave version by completing a specific chapter?

I kind of wish that Heroes would add some other FE characters sooner or expand the 3-star pool with new heroes. The OCs are cool, but that's not why I'm playing Heroes, so it is a bit disappointing that existing FE characters are being added so slowly.

Am I the only one who's hyped that Takumi's getting his Fujin Yumi upgraded? I remember when I got him near the beginning of the game and he ended up being super OP until the meta changed...hopefully the skill they give one of his upgrades brings him back :D