What DLC maps would best represent a different fire emblem game and its characters?

Thany

in the same vain as Lyn and Cecila getting 1 map to represent them, I wonder what sort of maps would represent the characters and their game if it was to come as a stand alone pack, I have 3 ideas for 3 different games that could be in.

Geneology of the holy war: since i havent played seliphs story, if Sigurd was to be a character introduced, I think the beginning of chapter 3 would be a good map, where you are have to take a castle, but then a different castle attacks you, lead by "eldgian" (who would probably be xander) and you need to defeat him and whoever that villans sorrcerror is to win yourself Sigurd.

Sacred Stones: I think if the renais twins were to be in, the map would be the desert map where you have to fight 2 bosses outside of the castle. depending on which side you kill an enemy on, starts that sides sequence, going up lets you save Eirika, and you have to defeat whoever makes a good callech replacement (mabey navarre) to recruit Eirika, and going down lets you meet up with Ephraim, and you have to defeat "validar" (played by ether Camila or Iago) to recruit him

Radiant Dawn: If radiant dawn was to appear before path of radiances Ike, the map would be the defend the castle where you stop Laguels from getting up top, (with them mostly being ether normal units or monsters) while having to work your way down and up to defeat reinforcements before you defeat"Ike" (who would be Chrom, and then replaced with Ike in a sequel) to get Micaiah .

These are my map ideas, trying to avoid games like path of radiance and binding blade since they were said to appear in a sequel. but im interested in what you think would make interesting map ideas to represent a game. do tell if you can think of anything. I like speculation like this.

Edited by Thany

Those are fairly good map choices for 8 and RD. Dunno about the jugdral games so no comment.

For Path of Radiance alone, I think the map where you have to escape to Nasir's boat, which has Jill and the BK showing up, would be a good choice.

I haven't played enough (or at all) of the other unrepped games to comment.

1 hour ago, guedesbrawl said:

For Path of Radiance alone, I think the map where you have to escape to Nasir's boat, which has Jill and the BK showing up, would be a good choice.

Those would make some very good reinforcement placements to have to fight at, and being slightly multiple pathed will make trecking interesting. I wonder if Jill would be replaced with minerva.

Path of Radiance: 2 options come to mind, the end game map, and Moment of Fate. I think both are great maps that would make for a good History Mode map, or even actual Warriors map.

Radiant Dawn: Elincia's Gambit is the #1 choice. Outside of that, I would say any of the Tower of Guidance maps could work as well, I actually think if we get a FEW 2, Tower of Guidance should be used as a gauntlet style mode. The Micaiah defense chapter in Part 3 is also a good option.

4 hours ago, Tolvir said:

Path of Radiance: 2 options come to mind, the end game map, and Moment of Fate. I think both are great maps that would make for a good History Mode map, or even actual Warriors map.

Radiant Dawn: Elincia's Gambit is the #1 choice. Outside of that, I would say any of the Tower of Guidance maps could work as well, I actually think if we get a FEW 2, Tower of Guidance should be used as a gauntlet style mode. The Micaiah defense chapter in Part 3 is also a good option.

I think Elincia's Gambit is a bad choice. Not only I personally hate that map... lol... but it only represents Elincia. Unlike Lyn, she probably won't come isolated from Ike, and possibly Micaiah, which makes the two big maps where these two forces meet (3-13 and Endgame) the more likely candidates for a RD map.

3 hours ago, Homosexualbeard said:

I'd like Light from FE7. It's the last chapter, with Morphs of major bosses and all those rooms where one opens every turn.

I'd like too, but it already had a shot in Awakening! Let's go with another, maybe?

...oh, cog of destiny would be interesting.

Heck, i feel like Warrior's style would actually make Night of Farewells fine.

On 15/11/2017 at 7:42 AM, guedesbrawl said:

I'd like too, but it already had a shot in Awakening! Let's go with another, maybe?

...oh, cog of destiny would be interesting.

Heck, i feel like Warrior's style would actually make Night of Farewells fine.

Yeah, I hadn't thought of those but I can see them working.