Help with FERecolor and Nightmare

Tuvy

I've recently started a project on FE8, and have gotten to the point of changing palettes, but whenever I try to change Eirika's palette, everyone else's resets. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Since Eirika has a generic palette I am switching hers with Hayden's, so maybe thats the problem?

@Primefusion I made the palettes, inserted them into the game using BXPalette Assembler, then changed Eirika's Palette to Hayden's. I then checked the rom to see if it was working and noticed that all the palettes were the new ones except Eirika's. I changed hers to her new one again, then checked. This time, everyone ELSE'S palettes had reverted to their original palettes, but hers was her new one.

Edited by Tuvy

Well, let's make sure you've got the process down.

1) Make sure the classes are set up in both part 1 and 2 of the Battle Palette Association Editors.

nq6XbGv.png

2) Save, and close Nightmare (important)

3) Make your palette in FERecolor, and copy it to clipboard.

4) Open BSPalette Assembler, set it to FE8 mode, find Hayden's Palette, and import from clipboard. Click Insert Entry, then save.

c3j428h.png

5) Test in game

P9WmR0i.png

Edited by Primefusion