The FE Nonsense Story Thread - Now in Act V!

Stephen the Great

How do you like the Nonsense Story?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion?

• It's great!
    • It's good.
    • It's OK.
    • It's bad.
    • It's crap!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...he went to his bathroom to pee. It was a very big bathroom, and his pee turned purple and stained the floor. The end result was the Final Map of Echoes. Alm and Celica arrived, but they hurled and vomited, causing Duma to get mad and use Hyper Beam. Alm and Celica fainted. While Duma spent a turn recharging from his attack...

...take a bath, remembering that the fight took place in the bathroom, and he forgot to wash his hands. When he looked in the mirror, however, to his horror...

...Mila was right behind him. He then screamed about not wanting to end up like the Renais twins. The aforementioned twins arrived (they were mad a his statement) and beat up Mila. Duma thanked them, but the twins beat him up too. The twins decided it was time to conquer all of India Magvel, but they were opposed by...

...order them to restate the entire story of this thread in a single paragraph. Upon hearing this, they responded...

Edited by Hawkwing

...by saying "Hell, no!" so their dad exiled them to Dapitan, in the Philippines. The twins tried to break out by striking the FE6-grade walls (100 HP) with their legendary weapons. after giving up, the wall exploded, revealing...

Jose_rizal_01.jpg

...Jose Rizal, a fellow inmate, who was given some nitroglycerin by some contacts he had in Hong Kong. The three of them escaped to Hong Kong, where they went to Disneyland and smoked some opium. Lute was there too, but she was burnt at the steak for smoking weed, which was not opium, therefore it was sacrilege. Her death caused Shigure to be freed from her spell. He was human again, but he was naked, due to musical instruments not wearing clothes. A woman approached him, and that woman was...

(I had this whole thing prepared, but @Hawkwing posted first, so I improvised.)

Edited by Purple Mage

2 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

(I had this whole thing prepared, but @Hawkwing posted first, so I improvised.)

Sorry 'bout that, but I guess the point of this thread IS to improvise and have fun, right?

...Donnel's mother, who angrily asked Shigure what game we was from and why he's buck-naked outside her house. Before Shigure could say anything, Donnel appeared and said...

5 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Sorry 'bout that, but I guess the point of this thread IS to improvise and have fun, right?

...Donnel's mother, who angrily asked Shigure what game we was from and why he's buck-naked outside her house. Before Shigure could say anything, Donnel appeared and said...

"Hoo, doggy, I plumb done gone dagum done did done git it done gone did done find this doggone stick! I ain't never done did seen anything like this back on the doggone farm!"

Donnel's mother slapped him across the cheek and told him...

"Shame on you, boy! Don't you know how much I paid to give you those linguistic lessons? Talk like a proper gentleman, not a backwater...Hey!"

For at that moment Shigure had stolen some pants that were hung up to dry, and while he was running away while putting them on, he was confronted by...

9 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

(It's okay. No hard feelings.)

...went to a tavern to reenact the Gaston song from Beauty and the Beast. Shigure, now wearing pants, attempts to summon his mother, Azura. He screws up, and instead summons the Daedric Prince Azura from the Elder Scrolls. Shigure attempted to flee...

A spiky-haired blonde woman wielding an impractical sword waltzing in to threaten Don Corneo. Azura responds to this by.....

Edit: beaten to the punch

starts using the rallys he inherited on the recently arrived Kanas, who assisted in fighting off Don Flamenco. Don Corneo responded with.....

Edited by Dayni

...Draug, who was nearby, became utterly indestructible and invulnerable. Draug then gathered Azula's remains (which became wood) and fought his way into the Fire Nation to show it to Fire Lord Ozai. He was disgusted at what he was presented, and he attempted to burn Draug alive. However, Draug just shrugged off the flames and impaled him with Gradivus. Marth came in and saw the corpse of the Fire Lord. The pantsless prince then said...

Edited by Purple Mage

...Prince Zuko, who thanked Draug for slaying his crazy family. After that, Draug borrowed Falchion from Marth and singlehandedly killed all the dragons at the Dragon's Table just as they were gathering for lunch at, well, the Table. He killed Medeus, and Grima too by stabbing his back. After that, the Rally Defense wore off, and...