The FE Nonsense Story Thread - Now in Act V!

Stephen the Great

How do you like the Nonsense Story?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion?

• It's great!
    • It's good.
    • It's OK.
    • It's bad.
    • It's crap!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... threw the expired sauce bowls for fallen breads into the Burned Tower, which, as the legend states, was:

5a260d69c739f_Screenshot2017-11-19at21_16_13.png.7197666bb76cb79511186fb272bf6c9e.png

Now Forrest wished to present the hypothesis that the Burnt Tower was burnt off by a mix of lithium carbonate, methanethiol, and perchloric acid. He presented his hypothesis to the Nohrian Academy of Sciences, led by ...

...The Birth of Venus by Sandro Botticelli. Clarine was incensed by the inappropriate clothing (or lack thereof) of the painting's central figure, and commenced beating it with her staff. Coming to the defense of the classic piece of artwork was...

...the random soldiers who have died earlier. In their absence, the runner-up, who was again Lucius, gets the victory and the prize of...

Edited by Viridianveil
oof Azel isn't feminine

... immediately cease to exist, as Act I is over.. 

END OF ACT I - ALL STORIES, CHARACTERS, AND PLOT DEVICES ARE CARRIED FORWARD.

ACT II 
It occurred that Hannibal was writing a treatise on military tactics. 

Now @Viridianveil was passing by and read the manuscript; his opinion was...

...he attempted to join them. He got kicked out immediately. On the advice of a wizard named Farengar, he joins the Mages' College of Winterhold. They decided to ally with the Invisible College, and began a mass slaughter of sheep. Gregor led the charge with a minigun, and Libra was behind him, with a staff. Gregor glows blue and shouts "I AM BOOLETPROOF!!!!!" as Donnel sets up a dispenser. Genny, seeing this from her window, decides to...

...was fed to Elise. Elise learns Wrathful Staff and starts to eat everone. She then ate Dorcas, who had eaten a poisoned mutton, so she dies after eating him. Xander, in response...

...says "Pay for your betrayal!" and shoots him in the balls with his Fujin Yumi, then cremates him and bury the ashes. Meanwhile, Alduin, the Draconic World-Eater, uses his revival shout and revives Azama. It only causes his ashes to rise up and float harmlessly in the air. Lucius, who was on a pilgrimage to Lord Helix, sees this and prepares the Aureola spell and...

..."Can you all SHUT-UP!!!!! I'm trying to eat my lobster!" so loud that in the Walmart across the street, the owner Walhart heard it and though it was an insult directed at him.

Furious, Walhart called upon his staff, which consisted of...

...Ryoma (revived by Bïfrost), Tamatoa, a Mirelurk, and GIANT SHRIMP. The crustacean army gathers and attacks Serra, and she is banished through an Ultra Wormhole. Xander (also revived by Bïfrost) then brings Cup Noodles for everyone, and they eat in peace. Lucius continues his pilgrimage and...

Edited by Purple Mage