Two new original characters revealed might be coming to Heroes (edit: I mistaken them as newly revealed)

King Marth 64

I just checked Sagemaster15's YouTube channel and there is going to be two new characters coming to Heroes. And plus, he saids those two Cipher cards were labeled under in Heroes, but I haven't checked the official Twitter post yet, I only just saw the video. The first character is a princess named Alice (with a Staff and a Tome) and the other character is a Knight who appeared to be a butler like Jakob.

Edit: I just checked the official Fire Emblem Heroes Twitter account, it doesn't look like those two were shown. It's definitely leaked.

2nd Edit: Sorry, disregard with the topic, I just found out those two characters were original characters for Cipher and they were been announced in Series 10 already.

Edited by King Marth 64

Alice and Valjean are about as much related to Heroes as Emma, Shade, Yuzu, and Randal are related to Birthright, Conquest, Revelation, and Binding Blade. Namely, they don't hail from the game itself, but hail from the world the game is set in, and are CIpher original characters. I wouldn't expect them to really become involved in the story at all, but I'd assume they'll show up alongside the other Cipher mascots, whenever they end up coming.

The talking point about Alice and Valjean possibly being FE Heroes characters and crossing over from the FE Cipher TCG is a common misconception that stems from the misattribution of the fact that their base cards are of the same kind as the cards for the FE Heroes characters, when all the cards for the FE Warriors characters also using that same kind of card renders that point entirely obsolete. Colorless cards, or cards without symbols, don't mean that Alice and Valjean are from the setting of FE Heroes, they strictly mean that those cards were chosen not to share an affiliation within the context of the trading card game, and the cards for the FE Warriors characters are a continuation of that.

It was only ever speculation in the first place that, because of the known trend of the FE Cipher original characters canonically hailing from the existing Fire Emblem worlds their debut base cards corresponded to according to the FE Cipher official site (such as Emma and Shade being from Hoshido and Nohr and starting out as white and black cards in Series 2, respectively), that this may also be the case for Alice and Valjean. However, contrary to belief, there's been nothing released which says Alice and Valjean come from any particular setting. That information hasn't been disclosed and potentially may not ever.

None of this needs to be misconstrued. It is not true that 1) we actually know where Alice and Valjean are from, that 2) Alice promotes into a white/black card and Valjean promotes into a yellow card bear any significance, or that 3) Alice or Valjean have any more of a chance to appear in FE Heroes than any other character in the series. If any of the FE Cipher original characters were to appear in FE Heroes, it wouldn't be because of any particular card characteristics in FE Cipher. Based on the available information about the TCG, there is nothing which indicates that Alice or Valjean are specifically characters from or slated for FE Heroes.

This video is absolutely not a confirmation or leak of anything, only misinformed conjecture made into a video. To be frank, while it's nice to see someone spread awareness of FE Cipher on YouTube, the unfortunately misleading nature of the video makes me prefer to see they revise it or at least take it down. I believe it would be the responsible thing to do instead of unnecessarily getting other people's hopes up over something they are evidently not familiar with enough.

I think we'd get the first four Cipher originals before they give us the newbies. And I do definitely think Cipher originals have a shot if they can appear in the DLC for a main Fire Emblem game.

Even if it means I have to endure even more awful slapstick about the ration ball.

10 hours ago, The Geek said:

Alice and Javert were revealed awhile back.  They're Cipher OCs who are from the world that Heroes takes place in.  There is no actual evidence that they will be put in Heroes anytime soon.

7 hours ago, Prince of Iris said:

The talking point about Alice and Valjean possibly being FE Heroes characters and crossing over from the FE Cipher TCG is a common misconception that stems from the misattribution of the fact that their base cards are of the same kind as the cards for the FE Heroes characters, when all the cards for the FE Warriors characters also using that same kind of card renders that point entirely obsolete. Colorless cards, or cards without symbols, don't mean that Alice and Valjean are from the setting of FE Heroes, they strictly mean that those cards were chosen not to share an affiliation within the context of the trading card game, and the cards for the FE Warriors characters are a continuation of that.

It was only ever speculation in the first place that, because of the known trend of the FE Cipher original characters canonically hailing from the existing Fire Emblem worlds their debut base cards corresponded to according to the FE Cipher official site (such as Emma and Shade being from Hoshido and Nohr and starting out as white and black cards in Series 2, respectively), that this may also be the case for Alice and Valjean. However, contrary to belief, there's been nothing released which says Alice and Valjean come from any particular setting. That information hasn't been disclosed and potentially may not ever.

None of this needs to be misconstrued. It is not true that 1) we actually know where Alice and Valjean are from, that 2) Alice promotes into a white/black card and Valjean promotes into a yellow card bear any significance, or that 3) Alice or Valjean have any more of a chance to appear in FE Heroes than any other character in the series. If any of the FE Cipher original characters were to appear in FE Heroes, it wouldn't be because of any particular card characteristics in FE Cipher. Based on the available information about the TCG, there is nothing which indicates that Alice or Valjean are specifically characters from or slated for FE Heroes.

This video is absolutely not a confirmation or leak of anything, only misinformed conjecture made into a video. To be frank, while it's nice to see someone spread awareness of FE Cipher on YouTube, the unfortunately misleading nature of the video makes me prefer to see they revise it or at least take it down. I believe it would be the responsible thing to do instead of unnecessarily getting other people's hopes up over something they are evidently not familiar with enough.

Oh really, I didn't seen and known that they appeared in Series 10 already. I just thought they're some brand new revealed characters. But, I do agree that it does seemed to be a little uninformative in the video.