Favourite Special Skill Quote (Poll 94 - Brave Celica, Brave Ephraim, Brave Veronica)

mcsilas

Favourite Special Quote?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Brave Celica Quote?

• Place your trust in me!
    • Your feelings give me strength!
    • By Mila's grace!
    • Guide my hand!
  2. 2. Favourite Brave Ephraim Quote?

• We must press forward!
    • Are you prepared?
    • No time to waste.
    • By Garm's might.
  3. 3. Favourite Brave Veronica Quote?

• You will be mine.
    • So strong!
    • Just like my brother...
    • On your way.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

There should be an option under the poll that says "Show Vote Options"

Click that and you can vote. I think. At least I can see the choices and can select them.

Huh, so that’s how it worked. I thought that when the poll got updated, you automatically were shown the vote options by default.

Guess I was wrong! Voted.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Huh, so that’s how it worked. I thought that when the poll got updated, you automatically were shown the vote options by default.

Guess I was wrong! Voted.

I actually found that option by accident earlier today. Good to know that helped!

Putting that advice on the first post anyway if anyone else is confused on why they can't vote.

I don't think Marths crit quotes are particularly good but I will go with "I must end you." 
I really like Caeda's "Throw down your weapons." and I forgot how british Tiki was but I love the accent on "Oh no you Don't."

Marth - 'I must end you' - I prefer the more aggressive quotes, I think xD. I like the way he says this :)

Caeda - 'I'll do my part' - I couldn't decide between that and throwing down the weapon, but I decided this one just edged out :)

Tiki - 'I can be scary, too' - So cute ^.^

Marth- "My Prayers are with you." I like how it captures his character in a single line

Caeda- "Throw down your weapon!" Indifferent most of Caeda's quotes but I like Cherami Leigh's delivery of this one

Tiki- "No no NO!" It's such a nice contrast for a 1000 year old to sound and sometimes speak like an indignant child

I admit I had to listen to a sound collection now.
Units I like are:

Legion of course.
Nino: Do my best!
Fir: rawrawrawrrrrrr!

Sadly I haven't found Zephiel, I bet he also has something good to say.

Leon is also nice with his: contemptible fool or Olwen with her: scum!

Edited by Stroud

5 hours ago, Stroud said:

I admit I had to listen to a sound collection now.
Units I like are:

Legion of course.
Nino: Do my best!
Fir: rawrawrawrrrrrr!

Sadly I haven't found Zephiel, I bet he also has something good to say.

Leon is also nice with his: contemptible fool or Olwen with her: scum!

The FEH wiki has quotes you can listen to, Zephiel's is over here:

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Zephiel/Quotes#English

14 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Clearly Fae's best line is the one with the extra RAWR ;)

But I guess some rawrs are cuter than others?

clearly the best one is the one that goes "BRRAAWWWRRRR"

Ill fit you over da best Fae line XP

I went with:

• ”My prayers are with you.” for Marth. It just sounded the most Marth-y to me. I’m not really sure how to describe it. 
  • ”Throw down your weapon!” for Caeda. Regal and commanding tone is best tone...at least for special activation quotes, imo.
  • “I can be scary too!” for Tiki. Close call between this one and “Oh no you don’t!” for me, and I don’t quite have the words to describe why I prefer the former.

• Marth's are kinda lackluster, but I'll go with "My prayers are with you."
  • I don't think I've actually heard "I don't want to hurt you" yet, but I liked the delivery on it.
  • "I can be scary too" is my favorite for Tiki, but I like them all really. If only her "You're in the way" quote from Warriors was here...

Marth - "Fate has brought us here." Showcases his belief in destiny, whether it be a small-minded view, nonetheless it's still true.

Caeda - "I'll do my part!" Showcases that she's willing to do things she wouldn't normally do to help Marth's forces prevail.

Tiki - "Oh no you DON'T!" This seems like the least silly quote out of the rest of her quotes.

2 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:
  • I don't think I've actually heard "I don't want to hurt you" yet, but I liked the delivery on it.

“I don’t want to hurt you!” she exclaims and then she explodes your behind with a 70-damage Glacies.

And Poll 2 is done. Mostly.

Winners are:

Marth - "Fate has brought us here." 

Caeda - "Throw down your weapon!" 

As for Young Tiki, we actually have a tie between "I can be scary, too!" and "Oh no you DON'T!". Someone who hasn't voted yet post which one you like so we can break this tie!

-------------

And now for the next batch- the first batch of Lords for the International FE players- the power trio of Eliwood, Lyn and Hector!

BtlFace_C_21.png?itok=MZuI26InBtlFace_C_42.png?itok=wiWJgHHEBtlFace_C_33.png?itok=wMdAamq4

Listen to the quotes here:

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Eliwood/Quotes#English

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Lyn/Quotes#English

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Hector/Quotes#English

Edit: Okay you can vote now. 

How do I clear the answers for each poll though (it remembered the answers for past questions even if I removed then, hence why I switched the poll format for now). It remembers answers/members who votes in a past poll...I guess polls aren't made for daily questions?

Anyway, my votes:

Eliwood- "Off with you, fiend" Dang, I like Eliwood's ferocity in this line. I like angry Eliwood.

Lyn- "As if I'd lose" Damn, short and sassy. I like the confidence in her voice, which beats out "By my sword"

Hector- "Gutsy, aren't you?" It's very Hector- almost a bit taunting.

Edited by mcsilas

Eliwood - "Off with you, Fiend!" is pretty badass

Lyn - "Lyns are really boring, much like her. I voted " Now I have you!" though.

Hector - "Gutsy, aren't you?" sounds really intimidating and cool.

Eliwood: a toss-up between “Off with you, fiend!” and “Watch me work!” I chose the latter.

Lyn: her lines are meh, and not even Wendee Lee’s delivery redeems them. “Now I have you!”, I guess.

Hector: “Enough chitchat!” I didn’t expect Hector to be voiced by Patrick Seitz, but this shows Hector’s brash and boisterous nature well.

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

How do I clear the answers for each poll though (it remembered the answers for past questions even if I removed then, hence why I switched the poll format for now). It remembers answers/members who votes in a past poll...I guess polls aren't made for daily questions?

Delete the poll and save your post, then go back into the editor and make a new poll.