Was that seriously a...lady of the evening?

Prostitute poll  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Was that a prostitute?

• Yes, she was totally a prostitute.
    • No, just a particularly attractive nice maid.
    • Not sure.
  2. 2. Did Saber get some?

• He totally did.
    • No but Boey did.
    • Both Saber and Boey got some.
    • I don't know.
  3. 3. Boey x Mae as a ship? They already bicker like an old married couple.

• YES!
    • No.
    • Don't care either way.

On 11/29/2017 at 3:26 PM, Dragoncat said:

Is that what happened in FFT?

Not quite.  In that one, Ramza walks up to the bar and orders milk.  I can't see Boey being quite that forward, but I can see someone else ordering it for him (like Saber).

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

Not quite.  In that one, Ramza walks up to the bar and orders milk.  I can't see Boey being quite that forward, but I can see someone else ordering it for him (like Saber).

Nah, Saber would be like "give the kid a virgin strawberry daiquiri" lol.

I was actually asking about the looking suspiciously at the milk wondering where it came from, does Ramza do that?

Well there are a few possibilities,  though I'd asume she was just teasing him

or that maid keeps her legs wide open

and besides it's not a real prostitute, where's the cocane. You can't have hookers without cocane

On 12/1/2017 at 2:21 AM, eclipse said:

I haven't played that far into FFT (I'm at the end of Part 1 I believe, I'm already spoiled on a little thing that'll happen then, but nothing else really- my characters have been getting KO'ed left and right). 

Anyhow, Ramza looks very feminine:

Spoiler

294?cb=20080203052056

If a guy with that much of an hourglass figure and soft expression can walk in and just order a glass, Boey has no excuse.

A few things, casual sex doesn't make one a prostitute and if she's a maid, that infers she's a virgin. Probably not a sex worker then.

The meaning of "thanks" is ambiguous enough to possiblely mean sex or just flirting. Good on the localization to make it subtle. That's the best tone for Fire Emblem.

On 11/30/2017 at 3:09 AM, Dragoncat said:

Saber's or Boey's? Idk if Valentia or the FE world in general has a legal drinking age, but Boey would definitely be too young if he was American at least. In Mexico you can get alcohol if you're tall enough to see over the bar table, and Germany serves alcohol just for kids at their bars, I think just like our non alcoholic/virgin drinks, but it might be that the kids drinks have less alcohol, not sure. So it would depend. Maybe Rigel does what Mexico does and Zofia does what Germany does?

I'm pretty sure age restrictions are a modern invention and are only included in games so they can't be accused of encouraging 'underage' drinking.

2 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

@NekoKnight Maid just means a female servant, so...

Agreed on the underage drinking bit though.

It's also short for maiden, ie unwed virgin. Mae mentions a pub to Saber, which could imply she's a serving girl, but my interpretation was that she was simply identifying a young woman.