Should I buy a switch JUST so I can play FE Warriors?

TheScrubNewb

Should I buy a Switch so that I can play FE Warriors?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I buy a Switch so that I can play FE Warriors?

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    • No
    • No. Are you stupid?
    • sure?
    • Yes.

Don't get me wrong: I like Zelda and Mario,  but right now the only switch game I have any interest in playing is Warriors... Sounds dumb right? It totally is, but deep down I know that I'm Awakening/Fates trash and that I want to play a game with those characters in it (Yes, I know I could just play FEH). 

Am I over thinking this? 

I have a switch and I still bought Warriors for the N3DS. It runs great, so if you have a N3DS and no real hope for the switch outside of warriors, save the $20 for the game and the $300 for the system.

If you like your 3DS but don't have the N3DS, get a N2DS if you ever go back to play the 3DS library at all, which I'll do until I die (because I don't ever put a system to pasture when there are good games to play on it!). The new system and warriors would be less than the switch itself.... by over $100.

That depends; what's your budget? Are there future games you're interested in?

I currently only have two games for the Switch, one of them being Warriors, which I actually haven't touched yet (oops!). But I don't regret having the system (it was an early holiday present) as I'm anticipating quite a few games next year.

Well, the next Fire Emblem game is coming out for the Switch, so I mean...

If you anticipate that you might get more games for the Switch, then go for it.  I know that's what I'm doing.  Heck, if you've got a big disposable income, then you can do whatever the heck you want.

45 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

If you like your 3DS but don't have the N3DS, get a N2DS if you ever go back to play the 3DS library at all, which I'll do until I die (because I don't ever put a system to pasture when there are good games to play on it!). The new system and warriors would be less than the switch itself.... by over $100.

Yeah, the N2DS is stupidly cheap.

It's literally half the price of a Switch, being sold for just $150 USD.