Justice League (2017)

Time the Crestfallen

The movie comes out soon (my brother and I will be seeing it tomorrow), so I figured we could get the discussion going!

I'm a bit concerned about Rotten Tomato delaying their review releases. Makes me believe that the movie is going to be absolute bollocks, but we'll see.

I'm sort of in an odd position when it comes to Justice League. Batman V Superman killed my faith in DC's ability to get this franchise off the ground, I skipped Suicide Squad and from what I'm told it was the right decision, but then I saw Wonder Woman and I loved it, so now I'm going to give DC a second chance by going to Justice League. However, as much hope as the success of Wonder Woman brings me hope for Justice league, I'd be lying if I said I'm not still skeptical about the movie's quality. Nothing in the advertising has really impressed me all that much and I'm afraid it's going to be a sub par Avengers clone, it's not scaring me away from the movie, but I'm still concerned nonetheless.

8 minutes ago, TheGoodHoms said:

I'm sort of in an odd position when it comes to Justice League. Batman V Superman killed my faith in DC's ability to get this franchise off the ground, I skipped Suicide Squad and from what I'm told it was the right decision, but then I saw Wonder Woman and I loved it, so now I'm going to give DC a second chance by going to Justice League. However, as much hope as the success of Wonder Woman brings me hope for Justice league, I'd be lying if I said I'm not still skeptical about the movie's quality. Nothing in the advertising has really impressed me all that much and I'm afraid it's going to be a sub par Avengers clone, it's not scaring me away from the movie, but I'm still concerned nonetheless.

Well I watched it already, and if you want a spoiler-free impression, I found it entertaining enough. The pacing is a bit fucked in a lot of ways and the overall plot is kinda meh, but the characters and their interactions really carried the movie.