Tempest Trials: Less than Heroic!

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Speaking of Ivaldi, L’Arachel has it in her recent Cipher card. One can dream…

I'd be stoked for that as well, if Artur has to take another tome to keep L'Arachel out of colorless, I'm down.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Cornguy said:

I'd be stoked for that as well, if Artur has to take another tome to keep L'Arachel out of colorless, I'm down.

Tome L’Arachel and staff Artur. I’m going to laugh so hard.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Tome L’Arachel and staff Artur. I’m going to laugh so hard.

Tome Rachel would be great.  My Horse team beckons.

Would S Supporting Titania and L'Arachel be narcissistic? 

20 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'm super duper late

But just remember that a week after this TT comes out is the 12 person 8% banner

You probably want orbs for that at least, right?

I may or may not pull on that one. There isn't anyone in it that I want particularly badly. And Christmas is coming up too.

would have assumed B!Ike on the header was another Julia incident were it not for his cameo on the Legendary Banner image. Maybe someone at IS put him on the wrong preview?

On topic, I assumed the TT would be SS-themed for Joshua's sake, but one for all 8 CYL Heroes could be interesting...

Were it not for the possibility of seeing inflated CYL Heroes as enemies on higher difficulties. shudders

Well I sure hope the Brave Heroes are bonus units, since I don't have any of the new ones and I probably won't get any of them before the event begins.  I have all of the Brave Heroes except Lucina and they are all lvl 40s so I really hope they are bonus units.

Since Joshua is the free Tempest Trial unit, we can correctly guess that this Tempest Trial will revolve around Sacred Stone.

Prediction: Ephraim + Eirika, Innes and Amelia are 40% units and will be featured on the banner.
20% units: Joshua, Seth, Lute, Tana, thats just my guess tough

Valter is excluded prolly because his GHB doesnt run in that week.

Since this will be the last TT before Book II, the boss might be Loki in the disguise of Anna.

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Since Joshua is the free Tempest Trial unit, we can correctly guess that this Tempest Trial will revolve around Sacred Stone.

Prediction: Ephraim + Eirika, Innes and Amelia are 40% units and will be featured on the banner.
20% units: Joshua, Seth, Lute, Tana, thats just my guess tough

Valter is excluded prolly because his GHB doesnt run in that week.

Since this will be the last TT before Book II, the boss might be Loki in the disguise of Anna.

...No, Brave Ike on the header, and no way you're fitting all those on concurrent banners unless you count the Tana/Amelia BHB. Dorcas/Mia/Lute will be 40%s.

6 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

...No, Brave Ike on the header, and no way you're fitting all those on concurrent banners unless you count the Tana/Amelia BHB. Dorcas/Mia/Lute will be 40%s.

well i missed the head banner with Brave ike on it my bad. This is kinda confusing. the free unit from TT is from Sacred Stone, the boss is Ike, the bonus units are all from different games. It doesnt fit with any of the previous TTs lol, they followed 1 game only. I am confused o.o

I seriously hope one of the other four brave hero units is the fourth 40% unit, I have all of the brave heroes but no one from the new banner.

On top of that, I'm probably going to save my orbs from here on out because of the upcoming hero fest.

Edited by Larverto

It's a shame. This banner would be another chance at getting B!Lucina, but considering I only have 80 orbs and the legendary banner is around the corner, I can't bring myself to pull from it. and I took my first pull having 0 blue as a sign that I shouldn't pull to hard from that banner

Also, I thankfully have B!Ike (even if he's kind of held back thanks to his +Spd/-Def nature), so I'll have a 40% bonus unit for the TT. 

Edited by LuxSpes

YES! Bike confirmed as a 40% bonus. He has max HM but whatever, the orbs are a bigger deal right now.

Bonus because I'll finally max Lancina and I want to see how busted B!Lyn is going to be. She's super busted as it is but with +10 stats..... *shudder*

Alrighty, so now I have 2 40% bonus allies to use: my +Atk/-Spd Dorcas and my +HP/-Atk Brave Ike!

For builds:

Dorcas: Swap, Ignis

Brave Ike: Swap, Ignis, Quick Riposte 2

First summon session gave me 4 blues and 1 green. Decided to use my free summon on the green stone in hopes of getting another Brave Ike... alas, I got another 4* Cecilia.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Okay, the other bonus units are going to be the brave heroes, with Ike as the 40% bonus unit, praise God.

I even managed to get another Brave Lyn with my free summon! (which is RES+ SPD-, the same IVs as my main one, which is somewhat annoying though she'll be in the 8% banner so I suppose it's not that bad)

Edited by Larverto