Tempest Trials: Less than Heroic!

Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Beat me to it.

Close Defense is definitely the best of the bunch but Savage blow can definitely get some good use. Hone Spd seal just gives buff bots a bit more versatility.

Also great for people who can't seem to pull Eirikas and Matthews from red/colourless hell!

But yeah Close Defense is the clear winner.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, Desperation Katarina is such a cute wrecking ball! My CYL Ike actually was the last man standing of my team on the last turn of the last map (Eirika was the last woman standing) after Katarina and Ninian took it for the team taking out Eldigan and Klein. I had a bit too much fun exploding stuff with Katarina, so my first run was only C/A.

But hey, Katarina and Ike will reap HM in no time!

Edited by Vaximillian

Goin' for a real balanced team on this one.

I forgot to switch bIke's special from Galeforce back to Aether, and Dorcas doesn't have an assist yet and yet here I am. Those stat boosts are nuts.

image.png

I can't wait to get Joshua's Hat, and that Speed Seal. I will be getting lots of use out of that Speed Seal.

This isn't as easy as I thought. While having Bike with QR works wonders for like the first 4 maps, later on it gets broken too easily and Aether doesn't heal as much. Thankfully B!Lyn is as much of a monster as I thought, she easily one rounds 85% of THE ENEMY (I may give her a Brave Bow+ for her efforts although I prefer Mulagir for that sweet 45 spd). Lancina is being a burden rather than a boon right now, I need to grind her SP asap or something.

PD: The boss Bike is nuts, he's bulky as hell and I need to gang on him with 3 units to stand a chance. I may need to train Tharja or something to kill him.

4 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

PD: The boss Bike is nuts, he's bulky as hell and I need to gang on him with 3 units to stand a chance. I may need to train Tharja or something to kill him.

My full-buffed non-+Spd Katarina couldn’t ORKO without dance support, so I took out two of his friends with her instead and let my own CYL Ike take care of his doppelgänger. He is running Ignis, so his oomph was eventually mightier. Eirika’s Rally Def helped too.

Edited by Vaximillian

Horse emblem (B!Lyn, Reinhardt, Xander and Elise) sweeps every map in this TT. Only problem is that I'm missing a 40% bonus, but a few stamina potions should make up for that.

I have 187 sacred coins ready to fully upgrade close def once I get it.

Edited by Korath88

Still gunning for Mia, but no luck so far. Hopefully this TT will get me enough orbs after I sorta slacked off the Genealogy one.

Also, pretty cool for her to show some heart compared to how the supports limited her to be fight-happy with sprinkles of kindness in-between by volunteering to help for no charge to save the world. :P

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

My full-buffed non-+Spd Katarina couldn’t ORKO without dance support, so I took out two of his friends with her instead and let my own CYL Ike take care of his doppelgänger. He is running Ignis, so his oomph was eventually mightier. Eirika’s Rally Def helped too.

Gods, then for sure my -Atk +Spd Tharja will fail to ORKO him too. Bike sure is tough.

Maybe I should change my team to include a healer and equip Ignis on Bike for the auto battles....

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

Gods, then for sure my -Atk +Spd Tharja will fail to ORKO him too. Bike sure is tough.

Maybe I should change my team to include a healer and equip Ignis on Bike for the auto battles....

He was unreasonably fast (buffed up to 38 Spd, my Spd-buffed Kat was only 41), and even if she were able to double him, Urvan would’ve saved him anyway.

I choose to blame Gharnef.

@KongDude: My Katarina needed dancer support to KO Sigurd on the same map. Sigurd is as annoying as CYL Ike.

Let’s blame Gharnef together.

Horse emblem is just insane as expected. For the twice a day bonus, I'm using a team of Brave Roy, Brave Lyn, Brave Ike and Reinhardt. For the rest of the battles, my team is currently Halloween Nowi, Valter, Fae and Performing Olivia. Will need to swap out Valter and Olivia pretty soon though as they have over 2200HM.

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner #BraveRoyCanDoAnything

Spoiler

QEBSrtj.png

7 minutes ago, Symphonica said:

Horse emblem is just insane as expected. For the twice a day bonus, I'm using a team of Brave Roy, Brave Lyn, Brave Ike and Reinhardt. For the rest of the battles, my team is currently Halloween Nowi, Valter, Fae and Performing Olivia. Will need to swap out Valter and Olivia pretty soon though as they have over 2200HM.

Hide contents

Wow, that's some offensive stats. Without ATK boon, Summoner Support, SPD seal and only LnD at Level 2 mine reaches 66/48 which is already more than enough. I prefer QP on him though. 

Alright! I got it. Dancers are terrible for auto battle here, but having Bike, Lancina, Arvis and weaponless Genny is a pretty reliable way to get through Lunatic 5. Now I can go to sleep and grind like there's no tomorrow later. Already got the 4* Joshua while experimenting

26 minutes ago, Symphonica said:

Hide contents

QEBSrtj.png

I see you have become a Boy of Culture

What's the music track for the last map?

For such a tricky boss it's a very nice and peaceful track to listen to.

Also training my Leo in this TT, since he needs A LOT of SP for Rawrblade+...

I just gave him a spare Triangle Adept 1 as well (from Selena Reposition fodder) just to help deal with B!Ike. That guy is just too bulky. I mean I'm sure TA is a bad idea for bladetome builds but he still has Brynhildr right now because I need to grind SP.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

What's the music track for the last map?

[...]

Usually I play without sound/music, but I wanted to check the track of that map this morning. So I plugged in my earphones and was puzzled why they would choose electronic music for Ikes map ... forgot my Audio Play starts automatically with plugged earphones, I use them only on few occasions.