Tempest Trials: Less than Heroic!

Vaximillian

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, May B. said:

Does anyone knows the cut to top 1k? I am a 1.473 and idk if I should just keep going

as of right now I am rank 1001 with a score of 189k.

I really need to step it up. I slacked off too much when Fjorm came. I was in the top 200-300 before.

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

I'm at 137.6K points atm, rank 5500 aprox, does anyone knows which could be top 5K? I need to push because I need those feathers, but I don't want to fall from top 5K while sleeping 

I'm 3984th with a score of 145,630 currently. Last TTs you needed ~150k to reach top 5k, could be that its slightly less this time, because people played book 2 content instead of TTs. 

13 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'm 3984th with a score of 145,630 currently. Last TTs you needed ~150k to reach top 5k, could be that its slightly less this time, because people played book 2 content instead of TTs. 

Okey, so time to push very hard tonight, thanks!

1 minute ago, Javi Blizz said:

150.4K points, rank 3675, do you think this will keep me in top 5K?

Hard to tell. It's still 8 hours to go and people keep pushing in the last hours. I just lost ~100 ranks in less than one hour. 

Just reached a score of 166,383, which currently gives me a rank of 1,806. I've got 35+ stamina potions left, and I'm determined to stay in the top 5,000 this time. Will I make it to the top 1,000? No idea, it'll be close, but it would be great if I could. It sounds like it'll take a score of 190,000+ though, which is... intimidating. 

Finishing with a score of 154.8k which will hopefully keep me in the top 5000 as I can't be bothered to grind anymore. Now that this TT is over, it's time for my HM list update. Up to 52 units maxed now thanks to TT but I'm slowly running out of 5* to grind HM for, so I should probably start building the ones I have left soon so that they can be somewhat useful.

Spoiler

9ZB24Yv.pngDANlIi1.png

Edited by Symphonica

Update: a score of 180,343 is good for a rank of 1,430. 31 stamina potions left; at least Elise might max her HM before this ends.

Edit: 190,433, and rank 1,294. The competition is definitely tough at this point.

Edit 2: 200,116, and rank 1,130. I think I'll be able to reach the top 1,000, but it'll be close.

Edit 3: 204,450, and rank 968! Now to keep going so I can make sure I stay here when the Tempest ends.

Edit 4: Alright, with a score of 217,076, I currently have a rank of 305. I think I'm going to stop for now, and hope that I don't get knocked out right before it ends. I still have some more potions just in case, but I'd like to save as many as I can for the future as well, so for now I'll simply wait and pray.

Edited by DefaultBeep

still gunning for top 1000, and it has been ridiculous, I don't think I will ever try this again,its about 30 extra stamina potions for 2,000 extra feathers, sure that's half an arena season but still...

then again, I may try again next time if I have over 90 potions again, the freebies were more than enough to sustain me and keep me from my phobia of going below 60, still though I'd call it a net negative loss of potions, but then again maybe it isn't that bad, I wasn't going to spend them on much else so I guess the only waste is time.

TL;DR: you are lazy that was like a paragraph I'm in the top 1000 and I am torn if this would be worth doing again.

14 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

still gunning for top 1000, and it has been ridiculous, I don't think I will ever try this again,its about 30 extra stamina potions for 2,000 extra feathers, sure that's half an arena season but still...

then again, I may try again next time if I have over 90 potions again, the freebies were more than enough to sustain me and keep me from my phobia of going below 60, still though I'd call it a net negative loss of potions, but then again maybe it isn't that bad, I wasn't going to spend them on much else so I guess the only waste is time.

TL;DR: you are lazy that was like a paragraph I'm in the top 1000 and I am torn if this would be worth doing again.

Same. I went nuts day one and grinded into top 1k by mistake because I wanted to test Joshua; decided to maintain my spot since I got there and managed to. At 216k and spot 378, but I don't know if I'll do this again. But then, I don't use my stamina potions for much else anyway...

think I'll call it quits for tonight, 53 minutes remaining, rank 509, score 214,799, I guess I'll monitor my ranking till 30 minutes remain, though I imagine most people are done by now anyways.

Edit: I look away for 20 minutes and suddenly I'm below 600, one more potion and I'll be done.

Edit: 23 minutes remaining, rank 384, score 216,985

Edited by thecrimsonflash

Barely maxed out on my main and enough to get the 4k reward, and I'm hopefully gonna stay in the top 5k on my alt with a score of 155k

I barely have like 11 units maxed out on HM, I really need to step it up lmao

19 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Currently at 134k at rank 7,600. I wonder if I'm capable of breaking top 5k before the last 30 minutes. Anyone know the capping point?

I was at ~4900 with 153k 50 minutes before the end, so I did to additional runs. 

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I was at ~4900 with 153k 50 minutes before the end, so I did to additional runs. 

Well, I'm at 140k and rank 6,583. There's no way I'm closing that gap in the next 5 minutes so it's a wrap. Thanks man.

Whoops, was booted from the top 5 K scores. Didn't have enough time to grind back up. That's a shame. Still had a ton of fun running with uber brave heroes. 

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Well, I'm at 140k and rank 6,583. There's no way I'm closing that gap in the next 5 minutes so it's a wrap. Thanks man.

Yeah, 147K score with rank 5806 here, so it's a long climb.