Tempest Trials: Less than Heroic!

Vaximillian

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You’re right, score less than me. I am saying dumb things the whole today.

The unfortunate thing is that it no longer sounds charmingly strange.

...Why couldn't more than 60 people surpass you so you could make that joke?

Final score: 229116

Final Rank: 126

Unranked feathers: 10750

Ranked feathers: 10000

HM feathers:

Brave Ike (3K)

Masked Marth (3K)

Lucina (3K)

Brave Lucina (.5K)

Total: 30,250

Didn't HM cap Serra and Lucius (and Genny) since I needed a strong red unit to take on the boss Brave Ike (and Ruby Sword+ Fury 3 Olivia didn't really work too well as a counter to the boss Brave Ike while Masked Marth and Lucina were more efficient for taking him down).

Shit, I fell out of the top 1000. I wish I didn't have to go to work with 3 hours left.

I'm really mad at myself because I was on pace for 300,000 but then the update happened. Fjorm and the Legendary banner took up too much of my time.

Looking around, it seems I fell out by only a couple thousand points too. Like one stamina potion worth.

All in all I have 130,000 more feathers now than I did 2 weeks ago when the TT started. I want to +10 someone with all these feathers, but I'm not sure who to do. Probably a green. Titania with DC from one of the spare Hectors I got is always an option. Or maybe a sick CC Boey build. I do have like 20 4*s of him. One of them is bound to have an ideal nature.

Rank 98,621 with a score of 71,937. 3,000 feathers.

Didn't care to grind. Just did my three runs each day for rewards and maybe an extra one or two if I just wanted to beat things up for a bit. It helped that my entire team this time was hilariously broken. I think I only lost 2 units the entire time.

Spoiler

be6f451e54.PNG

Little late, but here's my HM results thanks to TT. Managed to polish off that full page like I wanted. Got a few others on the next row that are almost maxed as well.

Finished TT with a score around 162k. All auto battled after I got the CD seal except for the daily multiplier runs I did manually on lunatic 7. This was a great TT for auto battling thanks to buffed Ike and Joshua both being tank enough to live through lunatic 5 most of the time. Fjorm and my non-maxed armor units took up the other slots, so they all got a nice amount of HM out of it too. (Don't see myself using Joshua much besides this, so too bad he didn't max out..)

16 minutes ago, Alkaid said:
  Hide contents

be6f451e54.PNG

Little late, but here's my HM results thanks to TT. Managed to polish off that full page like I wanted. Got a few others on the next row that are almost maxed as well.

Finished TT with a score around 162k. All auto battled after I got the CD seal except for the daily multiplier runs I did manually on lunatic 7. This was a great TT for auto battling thanks to buffed Ike and Joshua both being tank enough to live through lunatic 5 most of the time. Fjorm and my non-maxed armor units took up the other slots, so they all got a nice amount of HM out of it too. (Don't see myself using Joshua much besides this, so too bad he didn't max out..)

Nice List! I'm at 25 faces myself that have maxed HM. Can't wait until I can complete a full page.

1 hour ago, Thane said:

Thanks, brother. 

Oh that Joshua. Poor Lucina.

Don't worry, she can go grind gold on DLC.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m at 22 HM-capped heroes, but only Katarina, Nino, and Ike are there because of the tempest.

Screenshot_20171206_051704.png

You're a bit ahead of me.  I'm sitting at 17 maxed HM units now.  CYLyn, Shigure, and "Marth" got maxed in the Tempest.  Dorcas is 2333.

5/17 of my maxed units are Dancers.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

All these overachievers with rows upon rows of HM-maxed characters.

I have 7 maxed characters: my 4 dragons, Mae, Cecilia, and Elise. I still feel proud of myself. :]

Not yet Peri, because only the last successful run of an infernal GHB map gives HM?

Spoiler

6vGAYDS.png

I'm running out of units to grind in TTs. Would be cool if summoner support would temporarily disable the cap. 

On 5/12/2017 at 6:19 PM, mampfoid said:

Not yet Peri, because only the last successful run of an infernal GHB map gives HM?

Reveal hidden contents

6vGAYDS.png

I'm running out of units to grind in TTs. Would be cool if summoner support would temporarily disable the cap. 

Holy.....

And here I'm feeling good with myself having only 18 units with max HM

Spoiler

Edited by Alexmender

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Peri's actually 26th right now (1,233 HM) because she rarely gets used outside of challenges and cavalry missions (though I usually get sick of doing the cavalry missions after a while and just tell Reinhardt to go blow everything up for me).

Peri has also never been part of any of my Tempest Trials teams, and I never actually farm for HM. HM acquisition just happens.

Arena Assault also doesn't give HM after the first run of the day (and that's somewhere where Peri actually gets used).

And I don't trust Peri to babysit units that I am training up or grinding SP for.

Everyone here is talking about how they got a bunch of points and all of showing all of there HM units, when I'm over here with only 7 maxed HM units, specifically being S!Corrin, Brave!Lyn, M!Robin, Julia, Genny, Klein, and PA!Azura. Also, I got to 30,000 points in this TT and then just stopped, thinking that the close def seal will be added to the Sacred seal forge.

13 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Peri's actually 26th right now (1,233 HM) because she rarely gets used outside of challenges and cavalry missions (though I usually get sick of doing the cavalry missions after a while and just tell Reinhardt to go blow everything up for me).

Peri has also never been part of any of my Tempest Trials teams, and I never actually farm for HM. HM acquisition just happens.

Arena Assault also doesn't give HM after the first run of the day (and that's somewhere where Peri actually gets used).

And I don't trust Peri to babysit units that I am training up or grinding SP for.

My Peri has 1,511 HM, I manually have to use her because the auto battle will get her killed. The game doesn't like glass cannons sweep users on auto. 

Also my current HM, I think it has become my main source of feathers.

Spoiler

5FaV9TU.png

2 hours ago, Thane said:

Thanks, brother. 

Oh that Joshua. Poor Lucina.

dont worry, that was written just like his recruitment in the sacred stones, and if that is anything to go off of, lucina marth's debt has been forgiven and he won joshua's hat on the second wager, and on the third wager joshua is now marth's debt slave, just all around bad luck for today.