The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

9 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Lol neither. I just felt like leaving him there. Because I can. 

xD I guess there isn't a better guy to leave there! Might take him down a peg or two. 

Wonder how he's stored in there... Hope Feh is remembering to feed him!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 6

mxcRjm9.jpg

Poor Draug :(. I never thought about how Armored Knights must feel in this situation.

A little translator note: The word 三半規管used in the comic translated directly to the three semicircular canals (which have fluids in them and help with balance) in the ear, which was not a word I knew, so I spent some time looking up the definition and use. I debated just translating it to stomach, as I feel like most people often associate nausea with their stomachs, but in the end, I decided to keep it close to the original Japanese and used inner ear. Bit of a weird/VERY specific one, haha!

2 hours ago, bethany81707 said:

Can Armour March and Guidance even stack?

Yes! I remember a video showing how that combo plus a Dancer can make an armour unit travel really far when the Sacred Stones banner was announced.

Armour March just adds extra movement so if armour unit can reach the Guidance tiles then it works

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yes! I remember a video showing how that combo plus a Dancer can make an armour unit travel really far when the Sacred Stones banner was announced.

Armour March just adds extra movement so if armour unit can reach the Guidance tiles then it works

With a dancer, maybe. But in a single movement, only Armour March or Guidance matters.

(Besides, in the context of this comic, they clearly have a team of Amelia/Draug/Tana/Marth, so they don't have a dancer.)

Ha, I loved this one.

I love all of them. I can't pick a favourite. It's either this one... or the Narcian one... or the Xander one xD They're just all so adorable. I love seeing the different characters interacting :)

14 hours ago, bethany81707 said:

With a dancer, maybe. But in a single movement, only Armour March or Guidance matters.

(Besides, in the context of this comic, they clearly have a team of Amelia/Draug/Tana/Marth, so they don't have a dancer.)

Actually you don't need a Dancer (that video was just to show how far an armour can travel with the new support options)

I just tried it in arena with Amelia, Minerva with Guidance SS and BK. Amelia activates Armour March so both her and BK now get extra move. As long as BK can reach Minerva with his extra move, then BK can teleport next to Minerva.

It saved me in my last Arena battle actually (darn Armored Mages)

I want a chapter involving characters who have not appeared as seasonal units attempting to don costumes and dumb weapons in order to trick the summoner into thinking they're actually seasonals. Ending with a panel where Bridal Serra barges in and knocks over whoever was actually summoned in order to give her fake intro.

On 12/19/2017 at 11:30 PM, Arthur97 said:

Did they censor the vomit?

Vomit is one of the few things that is often still mosaic censored even in NSFW material.

16 hours ago, mcsilas said:

As long as BK can reach Minerva with his extra move, then BK can teleport next to Minerva.

Guidance's effect is based strictly off of distance, not movement range. As long as Minerva was within 2 squares of the Black Knight, the Black Knight could teleport to her.

14 hours ago, TheBraveGallade said:

who uses draug when you have BK? the others are all meta units, even marth to an extent, being a poor man's lucina.

Draug can be merged past +1 and basically has the same stat spread. If you're using your armor as a player-phase unit as the comic depicts, you don't care about Alondite's Distant Counter and would rather be using Slaying Sword or Wo Dao instead.

I actually use Guidance and BK as part of my Arena team, it's pretty cool.

17 hours ago, TheBraveGallade said:

who uses draug when you have BK? the others are all meta units, even marth to an extent, being a poor man's lucina.

the veronica one is cute. veronica really is a cinnamon roll when you think about it.

To be fair I think Draug is still the only pullable Sword Armour in the game, the rest I think are seasonal. I haven't checked to be sure but I think that is the case.

7 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

To be fair I think Draug is still the only pullable Sword Armour in the game, the rest I think are seasonal. I haven't checked to be sure but I think that is the case.

You would be correct. All of the other red armors are either limited banner (Tharja) or limited event reward (Zephiel, Black Knight, Arden) units.

Huh.  Surprised that there isn't a scene where F! Robin gets blackout drunk, stumbles into a forest and chats with a dragon (Tiki), who the next day knocks at Robn's door and offers to be a maid in gratitude to her first friend in this world.  I mean Tiki is D for Dragon anyway, so it wouldn't be much of a stretch.

Does she gains a nature when she takes her mask off?

This is really cute, it is nice seeing Lucina have that fangirl reaction to the OG Marth (now if this was pantsless Marth it would be extra funny and would show that her disguise was waaay off the mark).

I like how this newest omake finally addresses my annoyance with Masked Lucina. It feels odd that so many people seem to humour her, when they all must know she is not Marth (and heck, who she even is). I just find the whole thing so stupid -.-

But I like this comic. Her reaction to Marth is both adorable and funny :)

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

I like how this newest omake finally addresses my annoyance with Masked Lucina. It feels odd that so many people seem to humour her, when they all must know she is not Marth (and heck, who she even is). I just find the whole thing so stupid -.-

But I like this comic. Her reaction to Marth is both adorable and funny :)

It is my least favorite part of her character (made better by the idea that she doesn't seem to have disguised herself as Marth in the future, just taken his name), but you also probably shouldn't expect too much logic and continuity in this game. I mean, in the first tempest, a Lucina was there when "Marth" was talking to them.