The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

13 minutes ago, Linkmstr said:

It'll be fixed in the HQ version. She actually wanted to go back home herself.

Ah, though then she won't have Alm.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Linkmstr said:

HQ version is now ready~!

3fjFpfz.jpg

Faye looked really depressed in Chapter 13. I kinda wondered if Faye is not fond of Karin's team handling since she does want to be with Alm. I do remembered that Faye did wanted to leave after she was summoned when Alm hasn't been summoned yet during at Chapter 9, I just think Faye might not getting used to Karin when Alm wasn't summoned yet during around between at Chapter 9 and 13. And also, Chapter 11 had Karin made Sharena really cried over Wrys since he/she probably didn't realize that she made friends with Wrys but made it up to let Sharena befriended over many Wryses for Chapter 12 looked too much.

So far not thinking much of this Summoner's team building skills. I mean, why not just an all dragon team for the second one? Sophia doesn't get dragon buffs... An all sword team isn't going to go well, either.

Not sure how well the last team would work, either. Well, they've got their themes down, at least xD

Edited by Cute Chao

Is it wrong that when Kiran said bottom half or top half, my mind completely omitted "half," and I got excited that FEH was endorsing a new ship? Or that Kiran just had a dirty mind.

My dirty mind aside, this was a cute little skit. In the game, I don't really get the sense that Alphonse is the Chrom to Kiran's Robin, but this idea is still cute regardless.

3 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Is it wrong that when Kiran said bottom half or top half, my mind completely omitted "half," and I got excited that FEH was endorsing a new ship? Or that Kiran just had a dirty mind.

My dirty mind aside, this was a cute little skit. In the game, I don't really get the sense that Alphonse is the Chrom to Kiran's Robin, but this idea is still cute regardless.

I thought the same thing.  When Kiran asked Alfonse if he's a top or a bottom: oh, I thought this comic was PG.