The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Anyone else get the feeling that Sharena is FEH's equivalent of Family Guy's Meg?

Poor Sharena, bullied by everyone. The girl only wants to make friends :(

Edited by Vaximillian

10 hours ago, Coolmanio said:

Uh Nintendo, aren't you supposed to be family friendly??

Let's face it, we all forgot that the moment anime babes started showing up in every game.

Not even Mario was safe...

@Coolmanio

One comment:

What you have translated as "Grand Hero" in Sharena's lines in the last frame is "異世界の大英雄" (isekai no dai-eiyuu), which is almost exactly the phrasing Anna uses to refer to Kiran in Story 1-P-1, "異界の大英雄様" (ikai no dai-eiyuu-sama), localized in English as "Great Hero from another world".

Umm... is Sharena really smacking Alfonse or is she smacking herself in Chapter 16? I can't tell she was really smacking him since she looked like she's smacking herself and Alfonse doesn't looked like he's getting punched? Also, I know Alfonse did told Sharena not to make friends with the heroes from another world, but Alfonse did looked like he's becoming good friends with Kiran.

Also, I like to see if one of the manga creators create a manga panel of Veronica won 2nd place for the Choose Your Hero Legends Round 2 and I do like to see how she reacts it and the Order of Heroes reacts to see Veronica won 2nd place in Round 2 as well. And plus, I kinda wondered when are we going to see Bruno, Fjorm, Gunnthrá, and even the enemies from Fire Kingdom Múspell appear in the manga since the manga looks like is focusing at around Book 1 as of right now.

Edited by King Marth 64

44 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Umm... is Sharena really smacking Alfonse or is she smacking herself in Chapter 16? I can't tell she was really smacking him since she looked like she's smacking herself and Alfonse doesn't looked like he's getting punched?

She's having a temper tantrum on his chest.

24 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Chapter 17

YJYfa1n.jpg

Not gonna lie, would pull for Feh!Sharena!

Poor Sharena, she seemed to have a hard time doing something that it's real Feh's job as well. I'm kinda surprised that no one haven't noticed that Sharena is wearing the Feh costume and even noticed that the size isn't the real Feh's size as well.

Looking at the castle screen, Feh is about two thirds as tall as the other characters so if you discount Sharena's legs here, she's pretty much the correct size.

This may sound stupid, but has Feh's sex been confirmed, yet?  I know a woman voices the owl in the FEH Channel announcements, but I don't think the comics have confirmed anything as far as pronouns.

44 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

This may sound stupid, but has Feh's sex been confirmed, yet?  I know a woman voices the owl in the FEH Channel announcements, but I don't think the comics have confirmed anything as far as pronouns.

No. Feh is never given a pronoun in Japanese (they don't really use them anyways). Feh is always just referred to as Feh.

@Selena4Lyfe Seems both Gamepedia wiki and Fire Emblem Wiki refer to Feh with female pronouns (Gamepedia even lists Feh as Female), but I do also feel like Feh was given a feminine pronoun in official material somewhere... but I can neither remember or even begin to guess what.

Edited by Xenomata