The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, brycesplat said:

I'm sure every tactician in FE Heroes will judge us for our tactics.

It's not too bad so far! There's only 4 Robins, 2 Morgans, 2 Leos, Soren and Katarina to criticize us! Oh...hmm...that does seem an awful lot...

24 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

It's not too bad so far! There's only 4 Robins, 2 Morgans, 2 Leos, Soren and Katarina to criticize us! Oh...hmm...that does seem an awful lot...

Saias as well!

We can have a whole VG of Tacticians now!

40 minutes ago, brycesplat said:

I'm sure every tactician in FE Heroes will judge us for our tactics.

I would love to see guy who thinks sacrificing half of his fleet is good idea try tackle with some infernal GBH we do without loosing single unit!

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

Let's not forget all the dupe tacticians.

Why is Oboro so adorable? She just is.

Also, Odin’s smile must be protected at all costs. No more Blárblade or Moonbow or RTB inheritance. Actually, no more inheritance.

Just like the rest of us, he has no Hinatas left.

Hinata has Odin covered for desirability, but Niles handily beats out Oboro so it's even for me.

P.S. Athena and Tailtiu are post-launch additions to cover for Odin droughts, but no such luck for Hinata alternatives, whyyyyyy?

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

Just like the rest of us, he has no Hinatas left.

Hinata has Odin covered for desirability, but Niles handily beats out Oboro so it's even for me.

P.S. Athena and Tailtiu are post-launch additions to cover for Odin droughts, but no such luck for Hinata alternatives, whyyyyyy?

Ironically, technically Fallen Takumi is the second Fury fodder at 4 star

My wish is that one day they'll turn around and make all passive skills learnable at 4*, making the likes of Bartre, Hawkeye and Hana desirable fodder. Wishful thinking I know, but Ares having his Brazen whatever available at 4* gives at least a glimmer of hope, plus it's probably the easiest "fix" to implement.

There's always a silver lining I guess.

It's still kinda sad that Hinata isn't even mentioned when his skill fodder tendencies were previously referenced in another comic. I was hoping for a full Team Takumi showcase. Still, at least Takumi himself finally showed up.

25 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Speaking of Fury master, does he even still exist? I got impression IS permanently removed him from summoning pool...

No no, he's still there. On the other hand, I think Barst and Selena have managed to die in every single multiverse.

Edited by Thane

51 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Speaking of Fury master, does he even still exist? I got impression IS permanently removed him from summoning pool...

He does exist purely at 3* only. I say this because I haven't pulled a 4* Hinata for as long as I can remember, but I have a herd of 3*s 'cos I'm stingy with feathers but refuse to let go of good fodder xD 

Leo's being a bit harsh on his retainers... He didn't once think to mention Niles' Iceberg! He's nearly as useful as Odin xD

Oboro... sort of lets the fodder team down. I mean, she has a tiny niche, but not really one you'd be hoarding copies of her for, I don't think... 

Edited by Cute Chao

3 hours ago, Thane said:

No no, he's still there. On the other hand, I think Barst and Selena have managed to die in every single multiverse.

She finally came home to me today:
Screenshot_20180522-193933.png
Screenshot_20180522-194849.png
Def/Spd, but I can make it work. Happy!

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

N-Nani?! You're using her? But the Reposition fodder, man!

I can spare one Selena (and another that will have a better nature) even despite how much I actually need Reposition for all the things. Favouritism and all that jazz ❤

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I can spare one Selena (and another that will have a better nature) even despite how much I actually need Reposition for all the things. Favouritism and all that jazz ❤

I mean, that red hair is pretty gorgeous.

1 minute ago, Thane said:

I mean, that red hair is pretty gorgeous.

I know, right? And a wo dao fits her colourscheme to a T. Red twintails, stylish red and black outfit, smart and snarky personality; what not to love?

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Why is Oboro so adorable? She just is.

Yes.

She's always been cute, though. As long as she's not doing her death glare.

6 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I like how Takumi totally ignores Hinata and his fury skill to gush over Oboro, lol.

The joke is that Takumi is seeing his retainers as people (because they have merits as people) and Leo is seeing his retainers as skill fodder (because they aren't good at being anything else).

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I know, right? And a wo dao fits her colourscheme to a T. Red twintails, stylish red and black outfit, smart and snarky personality; what not to love?

Her Attack stat.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

She's always been cute, though. As long as she's not doing her death glare.

Her death glare is quite cute too, unless you’re a Nohrian. In case you are, run.

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

Her Attack stat.

Oof, that’s a low blow. I wonder if she can get a defensive weapon based on the Nohrian Blade. (That—forged to +2—was her weapon of choice in my recent Conquest run.)