The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oof, that’s a low blow. I wonder if she can get a defensive weapon based on the Nohrian Blade. (That—forged to +2—was her weapon of choice in my recent Conquest run.)

Building some less appreciated units is a lot of fun. I've got my Team Overdrive (Sanaki and Marth Drive bots + Corrin and a green unit, hopefully soon to be B!Sanaki) and I'm thinking of which Breath would suit Corrin the best. If Sanaki, Marth, and her support partner are close in the enemy phase, she gets +17 Attack, +7 Speed, +14 Defense and +4 Resistance, all with combat buffs as opposed to field buffs. Right now I've gone with Light Breath for ludicrous stats but it's a bit hard to use. 

Just realized this might be derailing the thread. Should probably discuss this elsewhere. Still, Severa, woo! I've got like all her Cipher cards

Edited by Thane

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally can't use anyone as fodder until i get them to 5*. Then I will start foddering them, but not enough feathers *cries*. Also Leo, kind of a low blow there? 

P.S. I think I'm addicted to this comics/manga. I need more.

Edited by brycesplat

31 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Anna has the right idea.  I wonder if. . .

Reveal hidden contents

. . .she'd give those pics to Sharena?

A simple question but I still lost it xD She's probably loyal to Kiran though (whatever their gender).

2 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Trying to parse out what that "camera" is. 

Looks like she's chewing blue bubblegum while reading a book.

It's a reference to her camera tome from the Ylissean Summer paralogue chapter. It appears to be a flash bulb mounted on a book.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's a reference to her camera tome from the Ylissean Summer paralogue chapter. It appears to be a flash bulb mounted on a book.

Huh. And I bet the pictures materialize in the pages of the book. Well I've heard of weirder "cameras" from fantasy settings. Like a box with a magical gnome that lives inside and tells you once you're out of ink.

Translations seem to be running behind, but I'm sure everyone can enjoy Veronica's facial expressions while we wait. She's so cute.

Also Kiran's disco pose.

Seriously considering ally supporting Brave Veronica and Xander now...