The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

12 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

LMAO PERMANENT MARKER
RIP MARX'S ARMOR

Fire Emblem Heroes: Home of castles, knights, horses, and permanent markers. :P:

. . .wait, how does Xander even know what a permanent marker IS?!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, eclipse said:

. . .wait, how does Xander even know what a permanent marker IS?!

He's been hanging out with Kiran behind Veronica's back. (Veronica has been, too.)

26 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I want to know what they say. I think once I do, I’ll laugh. Don’t know if I’ll laugh as much as I did for Bruno

Unpolished translation:

Summoner Support

SFX: WIN!
SFX: (slumped over)

V: You're the same Xander, but we lost... Why?
X: The opponent has Summoner Support.
SFX: (not quite a pout)

V: It seems Summoner Support makes your stats increase rapidly.
V: ...Not fair...
SFX: (pout)

V: Support with me, too.
X: Aah... Permanent marker!?
SFX: (squeak squeak)
N: It didn't come off for a week.

On 5/29/2018 at 4:12 AM, bethany81707 said:

...To be honest, I thought of Castle in the Sky.

"I'm not mending that, I hope you know."

I am so glad I am not the only one who has this on the mind :D. That scene was beyond awesome!

On 07.06.2018 at 10:18 AM, Cute Chao said:

It tempts me to pull for her on CYL but I'll see if I need her. 

If they ruin Celica with something like a staff or, Mila forbid, a dagger, I’m free-pulling Veronica and waving goodbye to CYL2 forever.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If they ruin Celica with something like a staff or, Mila forbid, a dagger, I’m free-pulling Veronica and waving goodbye to CYL2 forever.

What do you have against daggers? I'm sure for CYL2 it'd be an awesome one. A dagger is just a mini sword.

And you have no standards regarding what Veronica gets? Why?

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What do you have against daggers? I'm sure for CYL2 it'd be an awesome one. A dagger is just a mini sword.

And you have no standards regarding what Veronica gets? Why?

The only “ground”, and the flimsiest one at that, for giving Celica a dagger is that she starts with a “golden dagger” in SoV. Which is a shortsword. Which is not thrown. Which does not debuff.

By exclusion. I don’t care about Hector or Ephraim in the slightest, and if I’m not going to like Celica, Veronica will be the only one left.

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Characterwise, Ephraim is the only one I really want. Veronica is a maybe, and possibly Hector if he doesn't have just another axe, since I'm pretty bored of axe Hector (unless they do something ultra random and make him a flier or something). Celica just doesn't interest me at all.

Edited by Cute Chao

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

. . .and now I ship Hinoka and Leo.  Thanks, comic~!

Better than my ship. One day, I will recognise that Forrest's dad is Leo, and stop trying to make Elise the mother.

Leon has been featured in an awful lot of these lately. You'd think having his own manga would be enough, but I guess not. Hope we get to see more variety soon.

That said, Hinoka is my usual go to for Forrest's mom on Revelations even if her hair looks awful on him. I just imagine her as a surrogate for Leon and Takumi though. haha;;;

Edited by Nanima

On 6/12/2018 at 1:43 AM, Xenomata said:

Ah yes, tastefully leaving out the part where you also get feathers from...

..."sending units home".

tbh I dunno why they'd spend time enrolling Lissa in this School for Heroes. She's just getting sent home.

8 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

tbh I dunno why they'd spend time enrolling Lissa in this School for Heroes. She's just getting sent home.

Honestly so true... of course they haven't done a bit of sending heroes home for feathers... they've done SI but not forcing people out