The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

Yes, I was surprised they come out a day earlier there, too! Very convenient as it's right when I'm getting off work. xD The quality drop shouldn't be an issue so long as its still readable. : )

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that was brutal on the summoner's part. Don't worry Sharena, I keep a Wrys around for nostalgia's sake.

Of course I feel like that particular 4-koma is somewhat spoiled by the addition of improved staves. Even Rehabilitate+ doesn't feel all that special when compared to Elise healing 31 HP with every use of Recover+.

On 1/30/2018 at 3:22 PM, Ice Dragon said:

@Coolmanio

"Rehabilitate" and not "Rehabilitation".

Also, it's a pet peeve of mine when people leave the "「" and "」" characters in a translation. Depending on the context, those should either be replaced with quotation marks or be omitted entirely for the same reason you shouldn't leave "、" (a comma) or "。" (a full stop) lying around in translated text.

I know what you mean with the whole "「" and "」", but I kept them in just because I felt they would look better in some way. Than using quotation marks.

Edited by Linkmstr

Take this guilt trip with you and you'll be very glad you did. These comics have moved on from quirky looks at this weird crossover world and are now dedicated to making us feel like a piece of shit.

Brb, Expanding my barracks right now because I'm gonna do a fat summoning session next reset and probably won't have the heart to send anybody home or SI for the next few weeks. 50 more spaces should be enough. Aw heck, let's bring it up to a clean 600 total.

1 hour ago, Linkmstr said:

I know what you mean with the whole "「" and "」", but I kept them in just because I felt they would look better in some way. Than using quotation marks.

Perhaps omit the quotation marks entirely and make "Rehabilitate" and "Live to Serve" bold instead (or make the rest of the text have less font weight if bold is too dark)?

2 hours ago, Hilda said:

they missed Wrys meme by a longshot ._.

Something something Dragonloli-Kindergarden and Wrys in one Room etc.

I've once been sternly told by another user here that that joke isn't funny at all. (I still smirk at it, though)

Since she's been replaced by Fjorm anyway, maybe they'll let us fodder off Sharena too and she can be friends with Wrys in the sky.

The strip does ring true for me though - of all the summonable heroes at 3-4*, Wrys is the only one I currently have zero copies of. Indeed I've only gotten two or three copies of him ever, which is a big outlier. Granted, I could claim the 1-2* free ones if required but since the 5* staff change, I don't really see that happening. Indeed I'd replace all my Rehabilitates with Physic+ if I could.