The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

20 minutes ago, eclipse said:

So why doesn't Loki disguise herself as the summoner, sneak into the castle, and gain as much info about us as possible, hmmm? :P:

Because no one talks unless the summoner taps them.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

this isn't FGO

Three-letter acronym. A summoner throws rainbow rocks at some runes and people come out. The summoner fights proxy battles using said people. Said people don't talk unless the summoner taps on them. There's a Twitter meme involving random said people wearing other random said people's clothes with a hashtag that believes brevity is the greatest sin imaginable.

Definitely not the same game.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Three-letter acronym. A summoner throws rainbow rocks at some runes and people come out. The summoner fights proxy battles using said people. Said people don't talk unless the summoner taps on them. There's a Twitter meme involving random said people wearing other random said people's clothes with a hashtag that believes brevity is the greatest sin imaginable.

Definitely not the same game.

Don't forget they both have genderbent versions of famous male characters as the series mascot.

what, Artoria and Arthur are similar to Masked Marth and Marth

don't forget the massive amount of salt for each game. FEHs gacha is merciful but the roster is massive, has IVs in the mix, and limited units are constantly up once a month at least.

FGO on the other has.....

Doesn't even have a fucking pity rate.

0.70% for a focused 5* unit is insane enough. But then there's also the fucking fact that there's no fucking pity rate.

truly I have seen hell.

To be fair, FEH doesn't make as many alts of single character as FGO

On 6/26/2018 at 9:37 PM, eclipse said:

So why doesn't Loki disguise herself as the summoner, sneak into the castle, and gain as much info about us as possible, hmmm? :P:

And how do you know she doesn't do it at this very moment?

Woah didn't realise Nowi would be that short next to Lon'qu!

But wooo Lon'qu appears in one of these, I like how he looks in this style

Hopefully the dragons won't eat him up for Vantage fodder

Edited by mcsilas

Haaaa, Lon'qu looks so overwhelmed xD

I feel like M!Grima would be less overwhelmed as a babysitter... This is too adorable, though. Shame they missed out the Kanas... and also weird when you think that Lon'qu can have a child with Nowi >.<

This one looks like me when I take care of my friends 3 kids and I worked in a daycare for awhile so I used to have little kids hanging on me all the time.  I miss it seeing things like this.  I really liked this one because it brought back fond memories.

It is unfortunate that cause of all the lewding of lolis, that what should be a wholesome innocent manga should suggest something really offputting particularly with summoners line in the first panel. 

A number of the images in the top post seem to be broken, so some of the past chapters can’t be read. Not sure if it’s just on my end though.

(Chapters 19, 22, 27, 28, and 29 specifically).

Also Chapter 21 has its chapter heading inside the spoiler for the image

Edited by Arcphoenix