The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fandom has made both the Grimas into these loveable assholes and now the comic does the same. I love it.

I don't think anyone has ever cheered for Fjorm outside of f2p guides tho.

21 minutes ago, Thane said:

I don't think anyone has ever cheered for Fjorm outside of f2p guides tho.

I like Fjorm ;_;
I ship her with Alfonse really hard. I’m a sucker for rescue romance.

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I like Fjorm ;_;
I ship her with Alfonse really hard. I’m a sucker for rescue romance.

It has no factual basis, but I S-supported Alfonse and Fjorm. At the very least, they look adorable together.

20 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

It has no factual basis, but I S-supported Alfonse and Fjorm. At the very least, they look adorable together.

I know, right? I even promoted Alfonse for him to keep up with his girlfriend. They have been at S since Fjorm’s introduction.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I know, right? I even promoted Alfonse for him to keep up with his girlfriend. They have been at S since Fjorm’s introduction.

My Alfonse was the first unit I promoted with feathers, but he and Fjorm get a lot done during the water season. 28 speed is also funny since it lets Alfonse avoid some doubles. Now I just need to find a legendary hero to support Sharena with. Perhaps Fjorm's brother if he's not blue.

My Askr trio are still bachelors. I guess I should find some pairings for them sometime, but none really jump out at me. Sharena at least should probably get one, being the only 5-star.

Fjorm is with Olivia and Gunnthra is with Camus, neither pairing has even the slightest fig-leaf of a lore justification.