The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

12 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

lmao, I always imagined Olwen raging at me when poor Reinhardt got completely used and abused during Tempest Trials. I mix it up a lot more these days, although he still is firmly in place for the first two runs of the day. Before, my team was permanently him and Xander, a dancer (usually Azura) and the bonus. Although, to be fair, everyone except Reinhardt would normally get hit. I don't like his health dropping below lancebreaker level xD 

lol me too, though I run double lyns(bridal and brave) and olivia instead now. Blyn's a decent enough mage tank that she kills and survives all mages in TT which is why I use bridal as well, while the bonus phisical unit wails on the rest.

inigo's probably miffed that I use olivia more than him though.

and yeah dropping below lancebreaker threshold usually spells doom. I only let him take the occasional healer/dagger hit.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, TheBraveGallade said:

lol me too, though I run double lyns(bridal and brave) and olivia instead now. Blyn's a decent enough mage tank that she kills and survives all mages in TT which is why I use bridal as well, while the bonus phisical unit wails on the rest.

inigo's probably miffed that I use olivia more than him though.

and yeah dropping below lancebreaker threshold usually spells doom. I only let him take the occasional healer/dagger hit.

Oh no, not healers. They're usually fast and his res is so pitiful, I'm more scared of healers than several melee units xD 

My current teams now are: Lunatic 7 for two runs - Inigo, Xander, Reinhardt, Bonus (Ike in this case). Inigo is sadly nearing HM, so I might be forced to change over. I should change over to Azura since she's a different type of unit, but favouritism will have me picking Shigure lol. 

Lunatic 5 - Ephraim (Clive has just maxed HM. He was so good for this v.v), Seth, Naked!Gaius, CYL!Ike. 

The second one is set to change per TT and depending on who maxes HM since the composition depends on the bonus unit ^.^

5 hours ago, bethany81707 said:

I can hear the noises she's making wanting to get on. It's that babyish whimper of 'I want milk! I want milk!'

...I swear I'm doing my best not to make that sound sexual.

I am very confused by that sentence

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Can we get a Narcian designed Feh in our castle? xD

Looks like something Odin (who has the same VA) would wear (the amount of feathers is similar to the Sorcerer outfit lol)

Feh with more feathers means we get more feathers!

Ha! I somehow missed part 4. That's a good use of Xander. Seems to imply Xander let Veronica ride his horse in the past as well. And it's the rare moment of dialogue in this series that acknowledges a character's mount is in battle, it's not just two people standing around and casually talking.

As for Part 5, now I wish you could upgrade Feh. She would bring us more daily log in bonuses.

On 12/12/2017 at 9:32 PM, Coolmanio said:

Chapter 5

Spoiler

kkfdu6mukm301.jpg

This is clearly what happens when you leave your free Narcian in the mailbox too long...

(Yes, that free Narcian we all got from that poll is still in my mailbox, and he isn't coming out anytime soon.)

51 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

This is clearly what happens when you leave your free Narcian in the mailbox too long...

(Yes, that free Narcian we all got from that poll is still in my mailbox, and he isn't coming out anytime soon.)

Do you not like him? Or just saving space?