The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm playing as a dude in FEH.  This is. . .different.

HEY ALTERNATE ME, PLEASE DON'T RIP YOUR CLOTHES LIKE THAT!  Otherwise, Mist will have to sew it together.  And she's already busy with everyone else's ripped outfits!

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

HEY ALTERNATE ME, PLEASE DON'T RIP YOUR CLOTHES LIKE THAT!  Otherwise, Mist will have to sew it together.  And she's already busy with everyone else's ripped outfits!

Enlisting Cherche's help would be beneficial at that point XD

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

So I'm playing as a dude in FEH.  This is. . .different.

4 hours ago, jake72002 said:

so.... The default gender of Kiran is male?

So flat chested, you don't even need to wrap your chest flat to pass off as a dude!

Edited by Xenomata

So Kiran is male on the manga. I think Kiran’s default gender is also male in the main game because in the cutscenes, Kiran’s build seem to be male. Granted I could be wrong.

11 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

So Kiran is male on the manga. I think Kiran’s default gender is also male in the main game because in the cutscenes, Kiran’s build seem to be male. Granted I could be wrong.

Taking the art style into account, the shape of his jaw in the two opening cutscenes is unambiguously masculine.

I'd still personally interpret it as them needing to give Kiran a gender for the cutscenes to prevent him from being either a suspicious creepy headless person or a prepubescent kid.

Until they say otherwise, I'm making the assumption that my Kiran is female. Soleil has been hitting on me, after all.

And I totally wouldn't mind female Kiran ripping her shirt off like that, either.

But playable Bruno when?

4 hours ago, Xenomata said:

So flat chested, you don't even need to wrap your chest flat to pass off as a dude!

While I'm 99% sure you meant this as a joke, please be careful about such things.  Bodies can be a rather touchy subject.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

And I totally wouldn't mind female Kiran ripping her shirt off like that, either.

Plot twist, she's wearing another shirt underneath.

30 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Plot twist, she's wearing another shirt underneath.

Female Kiran with a tank top underneath would look great.

The real plot twist would be if she had a winter coat underneath.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

While I'm 99% sure you meant this as a joke, please be careful about such things.  Bodies can be a rather touchy subject.

Correct and Noted.

...it could also be one of those muscle shirts that has the image of a bodybuilder torso on it... It could work, Kiran's from our time after all.

15 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

There is every need to rip your clothes off like that. Playable Bruno when?

Barst is objectively wrong.

Just realized that Barst wasn't used for repositioning fodder.  This disturbs me.

15 hours ago, Coolmanio said:

Ch. 38

I just noticed you have Subaki's name spelled wrong. Because the localization team doesn't think us Westerners can handle a leading "ts". (Or Japanese names longer than 6 letters.)

9 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Just realized that Barst wasn't used for repositioning fodder.  This disturbs me.

I also just realized all four of the characters being used were free units obtained from and needed for a quest at some point.

• Fir during the October 2017 Three Heroes quests.
  • Barst during the May 2017 Sacred Seals quests.
  • Serra during the March 2018 Three Heroes quests.
  • Subaki during the April 2017 Sacred Seals quests.

55 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I just noticed you have Subaki's name spelled wrong. Because the localization team doesn't think us Westerners can handle a leading "ts". (Or Japanese names longer than 6 letters.)

i legitamately can't, be it at the begining with Shang Tsung or at the end of Mr. Donut (Misuta Donatsu); the sound makes as much sense to me as the "th" sound makes to sense to speakers of most other languages.

31 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

i legitamately can't, be it at the begining with Shang Tsung or at the end of Mr. Donut (Misuta Donatsu); the sound makes as much sense to me as the "th" sound makes to sense to speakers of most other languages.

Being able to handle it isn't the same as being able to pronounce it, though. I can't pronounce the Spanish rolled "rr" sound, but I'm not intimidated by its existence.

Most people I know who can't make the "ts" sound make do perfectly fine with just an "s".

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Oh my, I didn't even notice that! Thanks, we will change that for the HQ copy ^.^

5 hours ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

I’m keeping one Barst for building up, just like I’ve kept and built a Selena.

6 hours ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Barst isn't bad if you build him right (not that he's strikingly good either)