The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

I see what you did there. Now who would that be in the Fire Emblem Universe? =)

Hmmm.  Benny, maybe.  Which wouldn't be the worst thing.

9 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Calm down, Anna.

Too late now. Anna is already implementing her business plan.

9 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

So blessings are like badges that you physically wear?

Can we mass produce them and make loads of cash?

Yeah, I can see them be accessories, but they would cost an arm and leg, your soul, or first born child 100 Orbs each. To keep expenses down, Anna will probably just sell us plain badges and we have to use Blessing to infuse the badges ourselves.

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Kiran trying to force a power creep. I will not be surprised if we get dual blessings in the future...

7 hours ago, Dayni said:

Aside from the Lyn talk, I want to make someone have an omni-blessing now.

Tri Blessings are on the way too. You got to drag the process out as much as possible to earn more dough. Just look at what they did with Duel skills.

Who is the artist that does these?  They draw these characters in such an adorable way it is impossible not to love them.  The smiles are especially wholesome.  

Lady Lyndis!  This comic took me all the way back to my first experience with this beloved series, FE7.  As tactician waking up to see Lyn's smiling reassuring face and hearing her tragic tale before setting off.  

6 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Who is the artist that does these?

It looks like each comic is done by one of three different artists.

Assuming I'm reading their names right, this comic is drawn by a Suzuka (?) (鈴華). Other chapters of the comic are done by a Katsura Ichiho (桂イチホ) and an Itagaki Hako (板垣ハコ). Not sure if I have the first one right since there are multiple ways of pronouncing the characters in that name.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

It looks like each comic is done by one of three different artists.

Assuming I'm reading their names right, this comic is drawn by a Suzuka (?) (鈴華). Other chapters of the comic are done by a Katsura Ichiho (桂イチホ) and an Itagaki Hako (板垣ハコ). Not sure if I have the first one right since there are multiple ways of pronouncing the characters in that name.

Ooh nice.  I couldn't tell they were different artists really good art I guess they all decided to stick to a certain style.  Do they also do Cipher or other Fire Emblem related stuff?

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Palla best big sister confirmed.

I'd argue she has a devilish side to her. She can read, she knows it's Kiran's diary and she deliberately used that instead of any other written text (basically stealing the book as well) while disregarding any sort of privacy. Secretly evil or personal grudge against Kiran for not summoning another Abel to keep for herself? Who knows?

Nonetheless, this was quite cute.

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I think Kiran doesn't want them to continue reading in his diary if he adds tier list rankings to each summon. 

"Dear Diary, today I had a great summoning section! I summoned a Wrys... and a Arthur... and a Peri... and a Wrys... and a Wrys. So many new friends... for Sharena!"

41 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Kiran's diary seems awfully mundane for how much he's panicking. Or maybe it's because he's also barely literate, too. Beginner's book for Nino, then?

or maybe there's some other stuff she just hasn't or more likely can't read yet. Then again I doubt Kiran's diary would be too bad though just imagine if she got a hold of one of Nina's books. Now that would be hilarious.