The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

Maybe I am just slow, but I do not get the humor.

Robin and Corrin are apparently both prudes. That, or Chrom and Xander are being excessively clingy now that they have been infected with the seasonal virus.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Robin and Corrin are apparently both prudes. That, or Chrom and Xander are being excessively clingy now that they have been infected with the seasonal virus.

I do not remember them being prudes. I am not sure if I get the humor still, but I think I can understand the humor that arises from Chrom and Xander being clingy.

But...now I have to wonder about all the other interactions. What do Selena and Beruka think of Spring Camilla? Does Noire have an opinion on Winter Tharja? For that matter, does Tharja have an opinion on Noire since we only have Summer Noire? What about Ninian's thoughts on Valentines' Eliwood? SOMEONE HELP

37 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

But...now I have to wonder about all the other interactions. What do Selena and Beruka think of Spring Camilla? Does Noire have an opinion on Winter Tharja? For that matter, does Tharja have an opinion on Noire since we only have Summer Noire? What about Ninian's thoughts on Valentines' Eliwood? SOMEONE HELP

I know that Peri has been eyeing my stable of Carrot Lances for the past year and a half, at the very least.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I know that Peri has been eyeing my stable of Carrot Lances for the past year and a half, at the very least.

I've been trying to find someone to fob off my extra two Carrot Lances to for a while now, actually. Any suggestions? Most of my Lance Units are ones that I feel do better with their own weapon.

7 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I've been trying to find someone to fob off my extra two Carrot Lances to for a while now, actually. Any suggestions? Most of my Lance Units are ones that I feel do better with their own weapon.

It's pretty much there to make silly, but tanky builds. You can also use it to fend off Fury damage.

As for a specific character, just pick someone bulky.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Not sure if I've missed any news from the translators or not, but it's been a while since this threads last update, and 2 updates to the manga were made.

I have read those translations on Tumblr and Amino. Must be another team if it's not being updated here. Also i have seen alternate translations of pages before, like the Lon'qu-Linde one.

On 12/12/2018 at 10:10 PM, SoulWeaver said:

You know this just reeks of fanfic fuel. I love it! Maybe I’ll write a one shot collection or something 

Also speaking of selena I wonder how she feels about bride Cordelia or swimsuit Cordelia. That’s an interesting thought anyway.

Edited by Otts486

1 hour ago, Otts486 said:

Also speaking of selena I wonder how she feels about bride Cordelia or swimsuit Cordelia. That’s an interesting thought anyway.

Let's be real here, she's busy being furious that she got skipped for a New Year alt in her yukata from Hot Spring Scramble. I know it bugs me - four popular Units all with predone base artwork to go off of that perfectly match the theme, and we got freaking HRID. Who has done literally nothing except be a minor nuisance to Surtr offscreen all year.

57 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Let's be real here, she's busy being furious that she got skipped for a New Year alt in her yukata from Hot Spring Scramble. I know it bugs me - four popular Units all with predone base artwork to go off of that perfectly match the theme, and we got freaking HRID. Who has done literally nothing except be a minor nuisance to Surtr offscreen all year.

Dude I feel you. WHEN WILL I GET MY SEVERA ALT?!?! 

Hey guys,

Sorry, I was in Japan for the last 2 1/2 weeks visiting my old co-workers and friends, so I was unable to translate. Link and I will post our own version of the translations as soon as my Jet lag dies and we will be back in full swing come this upcoming manga page!

I hope everyone has had a happy new year!! ^.^

あけおめ!