The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not and still can't tell if that is young azura or actual azura doing the hugging.

Hopefully when they make young versions of characters in the future (c'mon, you know they will), they'll be more visually distinct.

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I could not and still can't tell if that is young azura or actual azura doing the hugging.

Regular Azura wears gloves. Dream Azura doesn't.

The dead giveaway is the fact that her feet aren't visible below her veil in the last frame, meaning she's something like 2 and a half feet tall.

XD Nice. I liked this one! It's good that Lissa learned a lesson, and it was cool to see all those sisters talking about that. :) And Sharena making Chrom's peeking around the pillar thing a double was amusing, too. Ahh, poor Chrom. I'd like to see a follow-up with the brothers chatting. :)

11 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Wth why are the chapters not showing up for me?!  Does someone have one that will please?

Dunno, I think it’s something on his end because I don’t see it either so:

Tana is super cute. Sharena is wonderful.

It should be fine as long as it's a level 1 Bolt Trap. 10 HP won't even drop him into Desperation range (and won't even drop him into Brazen range if he's +10).

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

It should be fine as long as it's a level 1 Bolt Trap. 10 HP won't even drop him into Desperation range (and won't even drop him into Brazen range if he's +10).

Bolt Traps are not lethal, so Chrom should be fine no matter what level he is or what level the Trap is. He cannot be killed, so no big deal if Chrom is seriously injured at 1 HP. Lissa can also just use Rehabilitate in an emergency.

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

Bolt Traps are not lethal, so Chrom should be fine no matter what level he is or what level the Trap is. He cannot be killed, so no big deal if Chrom is seriously injured at 1 HP. Lissa can also just use Rehabilitate in an emergency.

I dunno historically chrom doesn't really do well against electricity.

latest?cb=20161109033003

Though this comic is adorable and I love it. As an older brother myself, I can sort of feel chrom's pain

Edited by Ottservia

Also am kind of surprised they haven't made one these regarding Odin and Owain or Laslow and Inigo. Seriously that's a gold mine of comedy just waiting to be dug up 

1 hour ago, Ottservia said:

I dunno historically chrom doesn't really do well against electricity.

latest?cb=20161109033003

I am pretty sure that Robin was trying to murder Chrom with Thoron and not prank him with Bolt Trap. Thoron can be pretty lethal.

42 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

So annoying when people try to stop me from committing casual murder.

Exactly. Even if it is murder, Lissa is probably a better Exalt anyways.

57 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

This is Tana's first comic, isn't it?

Tana first appeared in Chapter 6 providing Guidance support for Draug.

58 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

And that's L'Eirika if I'm not mistaken, awesome!

That's regular Eirika. She's missing all of the white armor pieces. The hip armor is the biggest difference.

3 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

I wonder what prank Sharena would do?  I think she is a bit too precious to do any that would cause bodily harm.  

Replace all of the floor tiles with Heavy Traps.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Tana first appeared in Chapter 6 providing Guidance support for Draug.

That's regular Eirika. She's missing all of the white armor pieces. The hip armor is the biggest difference.

Both good points. Thanks!

I can't believe I forgot the hip armour...